What is Skrill?
H Skrill (Moneybookers) is a free service that allows you to send and receive money online securely.
When you sign up, you are given one Digital Wallet, which you can fund at any time from your bank account or credit or debit card.
When you pay through it Skrill, your information is not known to the recipient so that you are protected from fraud.
Even if you are sending money abroad, payments are direct and do not cost more than € 0,50 - which makes Skrill the safest, cheapest and fastest way to make international payments!
Η Skrill (Moneybookers) has more than 30 million customers and is controlled by the UK Financial Services Authority (FSA). Its international payment network Skrill (Moneybookers) offers businesses access to more than 100 payment options in over 200 countries and territories through just one account. More than 135,000 merchants use its payment service Skrill (Moneybookers), including international partners such as eBay.com, Skype and Thomas Cook.
By constantly updating and improving your system to ensure the highest possible level of service and security, we have developed a technically advanced payment system that will protect your money. Its use Skrill (Moneybookers) helps protect you from internet scams.
EASY ONLINE PAYMENTS WITH MONEYBOOKERS
- Once you subscribe to Skrill (Moneybookers), all you need is your email address and your secret code to make payments.
- You can send money globally to anyone with an email address - even if the recipient does not yet have Skrill (Moneybookers) account.
- Record all your credit / debit cards and bank details in Skrill (Moneybookers) and use them to pay to over 20 000 online stores. This means you do not have to provide them whenever you want to buy goods and services online.
- Skrill (Moneybookers) provides a local service with 12 supported languages and domestic payment options in over 30 countries.
- All of your transactions are in the history section of your account that you can access at any time. You can also export this information to an excel file if you would like to have a digital copy of Skrill (Moneybookers) transactions.
- Skrill (Moneybookers) provides additional services such as sending SMS and fax.
- The Online Customer Support Center reduces unnecessary email and enables the Customer Service Department to deal with your questions more effectively.
STORAGE PAYMENTS WITH MONEYBOOKERS
You can send money globally to anyone with an email address - even if the recipient does not yet have a Skrill (Moneybookers) account. When you make payments from one account to another, the transaction will be processed immediately and will be visible at record of your Skrill (Moneybookers) account.
Load funds into your Skrill (Moneybookers) account
Skrill (Moneybookers) aims to provide as many instant upload options as possible. In your Skrill (Moneybookers) account loading section, the processing time for each option is clear. Once you sign up for Skrill (Moneybookers), all you need is your email address and your secret code for making payments.
Payments in online stores
Skrill (Moneybookers) customers can make instant payments to over 3,500 online stores worldwide that accept Skrill (Moneybookers) as a payment option. All you have to do is complete the following steps:
Select Skrill (Moneybookers) on the shop exit page
- Once it is loaded, the payment gateway will prompt you to log in to your Skrill (Moneybookers) account by entering your email address and password
- Choose your preferred payment method and confirm the transaction
Upon completion, you will return to the store's website and Skrill (Moneybookers) will immediately notify the store for the transaction. All you have to do is wait for your goods or services!
Moneybookers MasterCard®Η prepaid card that is directly linked to your Skrill e-wallet to give you total freedom. Acceptable in many online and non-stores and over 1,5 million ATMs worldwide. Only for EU residents
SKRILL (MONEYBOOKERS) VS. OTHER WAYS TO TRANSFER MONEY
Sign up today.