Tomorrow, Monday, is the start of the Australian Open, which will end on February 2.
Stefanos Tsitsipas, Roger Federer, Maria Sakari, and many other top tennis athletes are now ready to star in the first Grand Slam tournament of the year.
In its announcement, the organizing authority announced that this year's prizes will be increased by 14%. Indeed, it is worth noting that the increase from 2014 to today exceeds 60%!
In total, in 2020 the Australian Open will allocate more than € 41.000.000, an amount that will be distributed according to the course of each.
Specifically, those who are eliminated in the first round will receive 1 €, in the second round 50.000 €, while the winner and the winner will get richer by 2 €.
Fantasy Tournament for the Australian Open at Stoiximan.com
- The tournament lasts for multiple races.
- Regular prize distribution: 20% of the entries are distributed.
- Standard score calculation.
- Multiple Fantasy groups are allowed per member.
- You cannot make any transfers per match.
- Team registration is final with no change option, once the tournament has started.
- You are not eligible for an alternate player.
- The budget is € 125.0M.
- In the event of a tie, the winning team is the one with the smallest budget creation.
Betting Predictions: With a combo bet in Faliro
In the Greek Super League, PAOK and OSPF are expected to easily or difficultly beat Asteris Tripoli and Mars, respectively. Odds are too small to deal with. So, we turn to a combo bet, choosing 1 + over2,5 in the game of Karaiskakis. With Olympiacos at home scoring with ease, Aris has scored in 79% of his games (19/24). Causes 1 + G / G at odds of +4.00, but we'll stay at 1 + over2,5 at Stoiximan's 1.90.