New Member from Volos
    • Reaction score
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    he was certainly excessive.... abusive slogans are not heard at SEF
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    not even in OAKA, all of them with the cross in their hand with yours and yours are holy
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Exactly...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    As much as the old women started to go to church, they get confused and enter the stadiums! and then they don't even take it for granted that they made a mistake
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ertzan, each of them could, from their own side, put a stone in the way for calm finals and the championship in general... but they don't.... some may have good intentions but in time they will be seduced by the fanaticism of the rest. ...no matter how hard you get hit, there is not one "good side" and the other "bad side"....think - you wouldn't take it lightly - that a few days ago in a wheelchair basketball game in Santorini, a sports fan attacked player!!! How much lower??
  • J Forum Bot:
    User jason0 started a new topic called "Tax ID number of companies" in the Legitimate betting sites.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    For calm finals you also need calm people. I told you the tavern keeper and I are not calm. If I take it to his term in Turkey, if he wanted to, he would have said "Gentlemen, I'm sorry, I made mistakes in some things, I apologize and the matter should be considered finished, it would end, as I would say here now, but he there should challenge Barzokas with the last, who said don't be sad, you get Euroleague at some point, my mother. He feeds on hatred and not on successes. Have you ever seen Argyris scold him vigorously? No, as for the last one, yes it's tragic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    But why are you getting involved in what he did in Turkey? you are not calm....those who will go to the field today, do you think they care what happened in the Fener - Efes matches? yes, idiots who said "you will also get the Euroleague at some point" but after he was informed about the remark "I will not be graphic like others and I will not talk about the refereeing". bad for Bartzokas....for me both are wrong...you're telling me about Pedoulakis....they didn't curse him regularly...have you ever seen him make statements and systematically belittle the opponent?? this is how it never ends
    talk because it's like saying "the hen made the egg or the egg made the hen"! And the coaches are the least. of the players, it's just not good....good for stands, we didn't talk about it...butter to their bread....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    If we put in a topic what is a challenge without mentioning names and groups, we will find hundreds of incidents that have happened...
    no matter what, let them end as painlessly as possible to enjoy the Euro
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I gave you an example since I follow both leagues. It hasn't changed, it's still the same here, Bartzoka's bullshit and this, of course, it could not pay off if I get a little confused and move on. I'm quite calm because I can see it on the TV in the stadium, I would certainly decorate him in the languages ​​I know. I don't know about the national team, but as a national team, the spirit has been lost a little for centuries. Let Spanoulis shout from the Near East (there is still no I know) players, come back and "for Greece, damn it"
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you are doing what you are doing and you want 2 prosecutors I read? Nothing else? No judge?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    And what happened if you go to the prosecutor's office? ok, even Giannakopoulos won't go after his punishment....so there won't be an excuse (here we laughed) and a reason for provocations...let's see...let alone all the things he does - he wants to he goes to the field, to ask for prosecutors, to observe the laws on abusive slogans, etc. - we have seen him do it many times - the football club Olympiacos is asking...
    we read and we have deified "for a stupid president who protects his team"....
  • Silver Forum Bot:
    User Silver started a new topic called "Surebet stoiximan basket" in the Basketball Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Standard, Ataman reads Infobeto....he saw that Ertzan was constantly commenting that he is not calm on the bench and today he is very quiet
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has made it a known tactic again
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Oh well, you don't eat anything.....he complains, you don't like him...he's calm, you don't like him
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    since we know him, he did the same in Turkey (as long as you don't like the comparison)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our miss ate this if you can't make 2 threes ok let's go to bed
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce Champions after Papagiannis stopped like another Vrankovic the last shot sent the match to extra time and there we cleaned up : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Kalathis announced his departure from Fenerbahce
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    And now who are you going to curse all year?? :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    You don't win this championship with nursery school mistakes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Euro Hungary - Switzerland 1-2 hr 75'....I think we will have one more goal and one more card...from 1.95 each
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Kleinheisler will put it:)
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Poor Croatia..not even with a penalty you can score
    PANATHA PANATHA: Poor Croatia..not even with a penalty you can score