Members who reacted to # 24

All 1 Like Like 1

1. Like

Silver

Goalmania Winner 2010 37 from Katerini city
      • Reaction score

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • nectar nectar:
    Kids the only solution for now is to get the tapatalk out. Do you use it? New forum Not so good tapatalk support. Otherwise we will have to wait for an update ...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I personally use tapatalk for the forum as well and have no issue with ios
  • giannisthegreek giannisthegreek:
    Nectar I have finally removed the tapatalk and again the same. And a friend earlier said he hadn't even put a tapatalk on. That is to say, mobile forces you to only tapatalk into the forum
    +1
  • admin admin:
    Good morning John. Yes I know it. I have sent a support ticket and am waiting for a reply.
  • admin admin:
    Currently tapatalk has been deactivated until a solution is found. But it probably won't be found as they blackmail with a subscription. We recommend that you use the browser and enable push notifications.
    So everything was done deliberately by the tapatalk ...
  • G GATHS:
    Personally when I didn't install taptalk and I have the issue on android.
    Now it works fine but because most members I imagine use tapatalk if you add it again i will use it too .. no problem.I just said the problem to know
  • admin admin:
    guys you can put fearless tapatalk on other forums. This has nothing to do with our forum. Our forum now doesn't go through tapatalk whether you have it or not.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    And what are we doing now?
  • admin admin:
    We hope to find Ertzan solution soon
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new theme called "income-paradise" in the Systems.
  • admin admin:
    Goodmorning guys. Anyone with a problem with the tapalk Can you tell me if it was corrected?
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    He made me : bravo:
  • daggerwolf Forum Bot:
    User daggerwolf started a new theme called "paddy power urgent !!!" in the Legitimate betting sites.
  • P PANATHA:
    Good evening to you .....
    Al Akhdood (0) - The Hajer Club (0) 21.975
    Suppose it's 2 Draw No Bet ??
  • S Siomos1:
    Good evening Panatha. Like 2DNB is.
    Do the same job.
  • P PANATHA:
    [QUOTE = "Siomos1 Yes you are right .... I didn't notice (0) .... acquired speed .....
  • P PANATHA:
    Wow ..... he scored with a goal on 95΄ .....
  • game game:
    These are nice :):):)
  • P PANATHA:
    i did the "madness" and got not 2 DNB but 2 with 2.75 performance ...... and where I was "kicked" by the kids last decade ....
    +1
  • game game:
    From X2 to 3,[Email protected] (Live): priest:
    +1
    All complete with tapatalk. Everything works clock! Thanks
  • zorian Forum Bot:
    User zorian started a new theme called "Davis Cup" in the Tennis.
    zorian Forum Bot: Zorian has started a new theme called "Davis Cup" in Tennis.