Infobeto Forums - Betting - Predictions - Competitions

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan:
    Falcao for the moment does not pull
  • Balaton:
    Galata is the most filthy group I've ever seen honestly. I have seen the perfect set up last year or so. Eat a goal in the first minute and go for it lao lao until 88 and then lid two goals
  • Ertzan:
    Now I love you even more :p
  • Ertzan:
    What do you think about us? (watch what you say) :p
  • Balaton:
    For Fener I have no opinion. But it is not the old Fener who went to Europe and got results
  • Ertzan:
    no but it has a supposed coach who only thinks about it is an attack attack, it keeps you 3 stepper on the bench and has a hassle of playing stepper and drinking it
  • Ertzan:
    Mallorca 1-0
  • Ertzan:
    Bologna equalized
  • PANATHA:
    Over 1.5 - 1 Half Time - Goal Over / Under Mallorca - Real @
  • PANATHA:
    Ertzan said:
    Bologna equalized
    your friend Mitroglu on the bench .... in 2 months they will be looking to lend him .....
  • Ertzan:
    if they ate the creditor and they? Don't save and see successes
  • PANATHA:
    Ertzan said:
    if they ate the creditor and they? Don't save and see successes
    as i told you buddy again ... for some reason it always starts dynamically and with goals where it has gone in recent years but immediately after it is lost .... compete to find your next team this summer haha
  • PANATHA:
    PANATHA said:
    as i told you buddy again ... for some reason it always starts dynamically and with goals where it has gone in recent years but immediately after it is lost .... compete to find your next team this summer haha
    And successes not to see ... especially in the championship ..... we have bet Ajax title ...
  • Ertzan:
    I threw a little curse and stayed with 9 players
  • Balaton:
    the real goes for cross-country .....
  • Balaton:
    and wants to play with the bar? 9 goals will eat
  • Ertzan:
    Can Galata throw as much as he can? That's enough for me : paidi:
  • Balaton:
    if it goes down completely but who will it go down with?
  • Balaton:
    what penalty they got from OFI?
  • Balaton:
    what kind of a referee is this Kubarak?
  • Ertzan:
    come on please now as my godfather Savvas said today the arbitration did not play well for us and you tell me about Ofi?:p
  • Balaton:
    I hadn't seen it and got into the tweet by chance and saw it and I with my mouth open ok let's give the championship a go now to finish the thread what was it up to Mao?
  • Ertzan:
    Yes they give it along with the won over 0,5 or over 1,5 or over 2,5 that our legend will give us:p
  • Balaton:
    hahahahahahahaha
  • PANATHA:
    Good morning to the company
    PANATHA: Good morning to the company