All 2 Like Like 2

1. Like

blizzard

• Reaction score
    2. Like

JIM1

• Reaction score

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • P PANATHA:
    I didn't even care about the cops .... and if they are dumb the Turks let him hang him on the wall ...
  • P Pragias:
    their special weight is Jocs. no one else would dare say that in a Euroleague match and even with an open microphone
  • P Pragias:
    In all likelihood let us meet Prifti and we will be greatly missed. Although right now Rick is the second best. anyway half the choices are his own from last year.
  • P PANATHA:
    eh, not too much for us to fall ... standard will be trying for Pitino Giannakopoulos ... the point is that in basketball the options for a great coach are counted on the fingers of one hand ..
    ..and they are on contracts ...
  • T Tchami:
    Re kids for Pasquale no reference? Just like me?
  • P PANATHA:
    Tchami said:
    I'm not crazy about Pasquale ..... but overall I find it strange to get a coach fired ....
  • T Tchami:
    This is also a view
  • T Tchami:
    Oddly enough things are gone now
  • S Forum Bot:
  • P Pragias:
    Tchami said:
  • P Pragias:
    my friend the coach has to inspire the players. Pascual left for this reason
  • P Pragias:
    PANATHA said:
    Well, not much else falls for us ... Standard will try for Pitino Giannakopoulos ... the thing is that in basketball the options for a great coach are counted on the fingers of a hand .... and they are under contract ...
    That's why I say this because anyone who is left in such a time. not the bad sucker but Pitino is the best at the moment and will certainly make the contacts of the trachea
  • T Tchami:
    From the free ones in the space, I think we don't have much choice. If Barzok were not so stubborn with reds there might have been an impact on our part. Whoever we get will have one yes but. Prifti is heard every year and every year his case does not go ahead.
  • P PANATHA:
    Tchami said:
    From the free ones in the space, I think we don't have much choice. If Barzok were not so stubborn with reds there might have been an impact on our part. Whoever we get will have one yes but. Prifti is heard every year and every year his case does not go ahead.
    I don't know if he is a soldier but he certainly wouldn't want that too ... so ...
  • P Pragias:
    in the middle of the season if you want to get something good whether it's a player or a coach you have to pop it ... the rest is lottery. is there any end to anything that can make Johnson play? mercy again today with the Ionic was one of the worst ... it broke my nerves and only saw it ... as if bored
  • giannisthegreek giannisthegreek:
    Goodmorning guys. I have a problem and can't post to the forum. When I go in it comes out to me to choose to continue with tapatalk or browser. I click continue with browser but it doesn't open to me. I have deleted the tapatalk in the meantime. I disconnected, deleted cookies, cleared history again. Only here I can enter
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It's an android issue to find
    that changes that
    I can't find it with anything. So I ask if anyone knows
  • admin admin:
    I would tell you to reset tapatalk after default (Settings -> Apps -> Tapatalk -> Open by default -> "clear defaults"
  • admin admin:
    maybe clear chrome cookies
    Thanks. I'll try them
  • admin admin:
    nothing
  • game game:
    Test
  • game game:
    Yeah it's all of a sudden ... comes out 2 tap talk and chrome options that didn't work as well ok
    game game: Yes it has a sudden theme ... comes out 2 tap talk and chrome options that don't work ...