Members who reacted to # 27

All (2) Like Like (2)

1. Like

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200 49 from Infobeto Town
      • Reaction score
    2. Like

PANATHA

• Reaction score
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    You forgot to say it's a fixed ace :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    There is a game in Turkey that has been loaded is Istanbul Boulevard-Hatayspor and they have loaded the double. I didn't manage to pass it to the Central since 3 hours passed, I threw it under the combination of Under 2.5 & X2 at 2,15, the price was now 2,00 is
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is the 1st category
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    4/10
  • K Forum Bot:
    User Kavajim started a new theme called "1st Tournament = 1st Crusades" in the Tennis.
  • BetLaden Forum Bot:
    User BetLaden started a new theme called "IFC # 16: 1-8 NOK SHOWS 2-XNUMX" in the IFC Competition.
  • BetLaden Forum Bot:
    User BetLaden started a new theme called "IFC Cup, Phase 8: 29/06 - 02/07/2020" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new theme called "RIP Elephant" in the For Reds.
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new theme called "Finally, Obradovic" in the Sports news.
  • kostas69 kostas69:
    Good evening, in the Tipster Challenge I have passed two wrong results in the games Villarreal - Sevilla +4,44 instead of +4,84 and in Manchester City - Burnley instead of -5, by mistake +5 (it is of course red) but it is good for correct flow of the contest to be corrected ... I tried to change it, but the system doesn't let me ... Please if anyone from the management can change it. Thanks
    good luck to everyone !!!
  • F Forum Bot:
    User Hawk started a new theme called "Championsbet's cafe" in the The betting market news.
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new theme called "Can i bet" in the Betting conversations.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    For the postponed 1st match of the play offs (28th match in the competition) the winner is athanasios13. The gift has been sent and he can find instructions in his email.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    kostas69 said:
    Good evening, in the Tipster Challenge I have passed two wrong results in the games Villarreal - Sevilla +4,44 instead of +4,84 and in Manchester City - Burnley instead of -5, by mistake +5 (it is of course red) but it is good for correct flow of the contest to be corrected ... I tried to change it, but the system doesn't let me ... Please if anyone from the management can change it. Thank you all for all !!!
    Everything is OK. They have been corrected.
  • P PANATHA:
    Good evening to the company .... have you passed the matches for the match with the scores?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Hey bastard, did you show up now that Zots is gone and are you asking about the kitten scores in ours? :p
  • BetLaden Forum Bot:
    User BetLaden started a new theme called "IFC # 16: GROUP DISORDER A and B" in the IFC Competition.
  • P Forum Bot:
    User prasinostrifilaras started a new theme called "Group twinning-mergers" in the Cafe.
  • S Forum Bot:
  • S Forum Bot:
    User Siomos1 started a new theme called "Happy Birthday Peter and Paul!" in the Announcements - Support.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    for the 4th game of the Superleague competition the winner of the prize is athanasios13. Check his email for instructions.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    The 5th game opened for predictions ... and concerns only the 3 matches of Wednesday
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Like today in 2013, Zotsaros had signed for us aaaaah ah nostalgia
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Zots in Fener ??? : npaper: since when is this newspaper ???
  • BetLaden Forum Bot:
    User BetLaden started a new theme called "Happy month" in the Cafe.
    BetLaden Forum Bot: BetLaden has launched a new theme called "Happy Month" at the Cafe.