1. Like

animusbet

presenter 42
      • Reaction score
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    For some reason he does not let me settle my bet ... as soon as I press save it throws me out .... it is definitely Ertzan's tricks .... if you can it is fine otherwise I will try again later
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    OK complete
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I am to blame for everything : paidi:
    +1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Alania do not forget today that we have 2 matches for the Super League .... at 17:15 for the 13th game Atromitos - Lamia and at 19:30 for the 8th game Aris - AEK
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The next match between Aston Villa and Everton has been postponed due to a coronavirus. for Sunday.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    And you should take a test before coming to the City now that we have come forward in case you stick anything to us : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    A double we will stick to you and we will leave ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Good good very good

: ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO:
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Today ends the competition for the 13th game of the Superleague with the match Atromitos - Lamia
  • Water resistant Water resistant:
    Mauritania 1st Division Concord - FC Inter
  • Water resistant Water resistant:
    x at 71 with perspective out
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    The winner of the competition for the 13th game of the Superleague is after a triple draw and a draw (details in the forum) giannhs68 (Y). The gift was sent.
    +1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Good evening in the company ..... see a little in the rating
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    in the score of yesterday's basketball games .... for some reason to your friend coninios you have twice passed the match Alba - Armani!
  • Φανουριος Forum Bot:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sucks we play sucks : paidi:
  • P Pragias:
    in today's rush from haste I forgot to put the opponent of the lantern Panathinaikos. if anyone can let it fix it
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Pragias said:
    in today's rush from haste I forgot to put the opponent of the lantern Panathinaikos. if anyone can let it fix it

You did not forget it very well, you did it and I congratulate you for that, today we played without an opponent : paidi:
    +2
  • P Pragias:
    hahaha That's why I didn't write it ... my soul couldn't bear it because I saw it crash
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    The winner of the competition for the 30th game of the Euroleague is TWEETY! : beers1:
  • N Forum Bot:
    User navagos started a new topic called "Bet365 deposit problem" in the Legitimate betting sites.
  • McLaren17 Forum Bot:
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    Ertzan Forum Bot: Ertzan has launched a new topic called "Ertzan Ertzan PreVein IFC # 17: GROUP A ...