All (2) Like Like (2)

General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Water resistant Water resistant:
    I close it in half a unit
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    The winner of the competition of the 17th game of the superleague is stauros
    +1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    BetLaden said:
    The winner of the competition of the 17th game of the superleague is stauros
    I think the 33 points he collected that most of every game this year .....
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Yes, I think so ... record. Catch 4 accurate scores I think
    +1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Make a check in the score of the 8th match ...
    +1
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    As soon as Mesut Ozil arrived in Istanbul, even if they did not have quarantine, the p @ tana would take place night and day and thousands of followers would make it.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Oct. @PANATHA we passed the points and we are waiting for the last match to complete the 8th match
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Today will end the competition for the 19th match of the Euroleague with the match Real - Red Star
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Tomorrow the competition for the 10th game of the Euroleague will end with the match Villeurbanne - Olympiacos
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    The winner of the competition for the 19th game of the Euroleague is Eric Castel
    +1
  • McLaren17 Forum Bot:
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "PreVein IFC # 17: A GROUP: 22nd game" in the IFC Competition.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Good evening in the company .... did something change in the table with the predictions or does it give me less information?
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    good morning, yes it changed and shows the matches and the tipsters who give them. The rest in the text ...
    +1
  • K Koulos87:
    Good morning. It's better that way now I think, as you force the other to click and not just see it[email protected]
    +2
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    At 90 I was leaving, AOXARA makes it 1-0, come on baby team : beers1: : beers1: : beers1: : beers1: : beers1:
  • S Siomos1:
    Good evening
    , I made a bet on the anytime Scorer Boyo of St. Truidet at 3.10 of Interwetten. It plays now at 17:30.
    +2
  • S Siomos1:
    Until a few days ago, Boyo was playing in Kortrijk. Interesting are the statistics of his scoring when his former team was playing at home. In the 3 seasons he played for Kortraik, he scored 24 goals, 18 of which were at home (that is, on the field where he will play tonight). Thus, in a total of 31 games on this field, as a key player, he found the net 18 times.
    +2
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    20 years of Infobeto ..... when is our birthday?
  • BetLaden Forum Bot:
    User BetLaden started a new topic called "20 years infobeto! Happy birthday!" in the Announcements - Support.
    +1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    BetLaden said:
    good morning, yes it changed and shows the matches and the tipsters who give them. The rest in the text ...
    smart and correct ..... we just have to be careful to state in the end correctly and clearly what exactly point we have proposed
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    smart and correct ..... we just have to be careful to state in the end correctly and clearly what exactly point we have proposed

"Double because I am Fenerbahce" which is not a clear wording :p : paidi:
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
  • cosmicsports Forum Bot:
    User cosmicsports started a new topic called "A remark about the book" in the Betting conversations.
  • J JONATHAN4E:
    Happy birthday to our website!
    J JONATHAN4E: Happy birthday to our website!