IFC # 11 Cup Winner 2019-20 from Greece
      • Reaction score
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Here is El Capitano ...... good start Christaras
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC # 18: A GROUP: 16 Racing" in the IFC Competition.
  • K Koulos87:
    Good evening...
    +1
  • McLaren17 Forum Bot:
    McLaren17 has started a new thread called "FC # 18: B GROUP: 16th round"in IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC # 18: Cup: 17 Racing 7-9 / 12 / 2021" in the IFC Competition.
  • BetLaden Forum Bot:
    User BetLaden started a new topic called "Happy birthday to Nikos and Nicoletes" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Italy Empoli - Udinese 0-0 in 21΄ .... I think that the match will generally have goals .... it is worth the Over 0,5 in the first part with odds of 1.75 but also the Over 2,5 in the whole match with odds of 2.05 .... and a score of 2-1!
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Everton - Arsenal 0-0 at 27 ΄ ...... does not have rhythm and phases but can not go like that throughout the first half .... I will bet on Over 0,5 at half time with odds of 2.40
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Everton - Arsenal 0-1 at 76΄ ..... the match does not end like this ... Over 1,5 at 2.15 .... the match will have several delays ...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Not even 1-1 ends .... the Over 2,5 @ 2.72
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Good evening Alanya
  • J Forum Bot:
    User johnc started a new topic called "novibet and paypal" in the Legitimate betting sites.
  • McLaren17 Forum Bot:
    McLaren17 has started a new thread called "FC # 18: GROUP B: 17th game"in IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "FC # 18: A GROUP: 17th round" in the IFC Competition.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Night CL .... in 21΄ Dortmund - Besiktas 0-0 and Ajax - Sporting 1-0 ..... I think we will have a goal in the first half in Germany and another in Ajax .... a double at odds of 2.30
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    1-0 the Germans very nice
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Dortmund has another goal in the first half ... Over 1,5 @ 2.12
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I do not mind a 2-0 now
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Meanwhile in a friendly match Galatasaray-Fenerbahce between the women's teams we won 7-0. and how history brings them eeee 6/11/2002 Fenerbahce - Galatasaray 6-0 and 7/12/2021 0-7 our girls. It was a friendly match for violence against women
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Galata of course from the 5th minute played with 10 players due to dismissal which was correct of course
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In football, however, we had violence against women .... haha, I hear 7-0 ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In fact, the two clubs asked the fans of both teams to watch the match together, but the Football Federation of Turkey did not give permission and it was good because we would have victims.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at halftime the score was already 6-0
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Porto - Atletico does not end 0-1 .....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    the Over 1,5 @ 1.90
    PANATHA PANATHA: the Over 1,5 @ 1.90