1. Like

ALEX

o "SER" of the Bet 51 from KEFALONIA
      • Reaction score
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I did not like the defeat in basketball, otherwise the program is fine, we would say daddy
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and seriously now ..... I find it difficult for your teams to win
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The truth is that I thought we were playing inside and I was expecting an easy victory but yesterday I saw that we are playing away from home and so on again as the titanic Zots says "Hopes die last" : bb:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Lamia - PAOK 0-1 at 23 ΄ .... the match has a rhythm and is worth betting on over 1,5 goals in the first half at odds of 1.93
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    It became the classic .... no more goals were scored in the first - while a penalty was lost - and it was the beginning of the replay .....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    nice goal by Panathinaikos : paidi:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ertzan said:
    The legend is double today and Fener is a victory, especially Fener is fixed : paidi:

A picture is a thousand words the Chinese say : beers1: : beers1: : beers1: : beers1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fasten your seat belts
    : bask:: bask:: bask:: bask:: bask:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and I leave his favorite slogan : bask: : bask: : bask: : bask: : bask:
  • BINOTRADER Forum Bot:
    User BINOTRADER started a new topic called "Patience for exiting the tunnel." in the Forex Trading.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What do we do alania ?? Did we get angry?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    wow damn it's what to say now we gave him to understand :D
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In basketball we embroider black football on football. The good thing is that Ozil was injured and I hope he closes the season for this year we see
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Efes is raping Tska; I do not see Itoudis coming back
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ertzan said:
    In basketball we embroider black football on football. The good thing is that Ozil was injured and I hope he closes the season for this year we see
    the joke is that your other team Olympiakos goes exactly the opposite in both sports
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    the joke is that your other team Olympiakos goes exactly the opposite in both sports

I do not want the absolute not what to do. I see you embroidering in both sports : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    the fact that we won each other in football and basketball while not embroidering shows our greatness ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I realized fireworks groups once popping up and that was it
    : fish:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    what the fox does not reach, he hangs ...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Do we have any forecast for tomorrow? : bask:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    tonight I expect you to win, I only know one Bayern Munich and that one in football. There is no Bayern Munich in basketball : agis:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Well ... what a goal Aris scored ... we did not eat that even in the school championship
    PANATHA PANATHA: Well ... what a goal Aris scored ... we did not eat that even in the school championship