A chef on the bull's horns

zorian

IFC # 5 Cup winner 2013-14
Staff member
11 Oct 2005
On an island in the ocean, on a deserted peak
One of the judges of Master Chef, Leonidas Koutsopoulos, decided in the quarantine to make some radio-internet shows-tributes. One of them was a wonderful tribute to the Larissa songwriter Thanassis Papakonstantinou. The tribute lasts a little over 4,5 hours, with words by Uncle Leonidas and songs by Thanasis, from his entire career, 38 years now.
Enjoy.....

And a few words from Thanasis, at the last minute, about what is happening around us ....

"It does not always catch a glimpse of how I use the love of some people for my songs to pass on my views, to which otherwise no one would pay attention. On the other hand, you are not a sterile creator, a neutral being. You are also a citizen with problems and worries. So other times there is a sense of shyness and company, imposing silence, and other times, like here, the mood to participate in to become social In his own - even simplistic - way of thinking.

For me, things are clear.

From the same point of view, Jussica as the purest form of will for life pushes man to think about the human condition.. In most cases, anyone who thinks is looking for freedom. He looks for her and probably fights for her.

On the other hand, various forms of power - with very few exceptions - seek to restrict citizens' freedom in order to maintain and expand their privileges. Because of this fundamental difference, the powers that be are disgusting with Jussica - and the arts in general - and its creators.

This is not at all surprising for the analgesia of the current government, which has found the opportunity in the epidemic to do practical training in authoritarianism. This is what a dear friend and colleague often says (about himself): "Is it possible to become a Dodistra?".

I laugh when I hear voices from the space for you replacing the current Minister of Culture. Dear colleagues, the faces are not very important. This process will continue forever and unchanged.

The greatest act of resistance for you is to continue it creative, authentic and uncontrollable. Your answer will be your songs (and you are not referring to military art).

Of course, a prerequisite for doing this is to be alive. I support them in general terms claims of the collectives of your space due to extraordinary circumstances (beyond his all-encompassing, self-evident and timeless support in the struggle for intellectual rights). I do not agree with any pressure to change any decision-making procedures for the concerts. The downfall rulers (but also several petty-minded citizens in the area of ​​internet rot) They have it in the corner so as to drop the curse on them if the phase goes wrong.

Personally - because I have never relied on the state nor will I do so now - I have decided the way I will go, self-managing one's position in the new conditions, regardless of the moods of the state.

• I will not apply to a government agency to claim new concerts from other government sponsors. Let those who have the greatest need work for you.

• I am not in the mood to play in front of people in masks, braces and braces from each other. Maybe - and I'm not saying this hypocritically - in places like the Concert Hall and related events, Jaska may not play a significant role in the performance of the event because the indulgence is - almost exclusively - a stroke. In concerts as well as the ones I try to do, what is required is the effect on both the mind and the body so that the coveted Attention can be obtained more easily.

You will miss that. I hope to live when he can again, playing and singing, to feel the ecstasy that Dousiki can bring. As a poor substitute, I'm thinking of giving concerts in a full orchestra and good technical specifications through its process - to put it in Larissa - live streaming. It helps me to have a recording studio and one of his sons who deals with a related subject. At the moment, do exercises on paper.

Good match,

Thanasis, Metaxochori and surroundings

"

Although the chef put "difficult pieces", he nevertheless left a lot out. It makes sense, because there is no way that what Thanasis has done can fit in 4,30 hours.
I leave here only a very difficult but also very characteristic track, which opens its penultimate album. The title of the album "Invitation to a cyanide dinner". The title of the song "paper cutter".
Aristotle's father Papaconstantinou recites it on the album

Cardboard cutter

And we carry our sins
like the oil on their beards the goats.

And then we look for a song
to tell others our apology.

Even if he talks about love,
even if his lyrics
they are stingy butchers
or moons that reflect the moon.

A song, red, blind,
a song wreath,
an uncomfortable stall
under the dome of remorse,
a paper cutter song
for our uncut pages.

Reactions: Eric Castel
Although a fan of Thanasis, I had not read his words about the situation we live in.
The voice of reason is always special.

I also listen to Koutsopoulos' show, it will be fine to spend 4 hours at work.

Last edited:
Reactions: zorian
Awesome tribute, the bagassa Koutsopoulos. Very good. He also played a couple of songs that he has never heard before.
I have been lucky enough to have been to Thanasis' concert twice a week. You will be respected!

Reactions: zorian

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
    Ertzan Ertzan: He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch