Gadfly

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018
Hello. I do not know if the content as I write belongs to this section but in my opinion one of the key betting tools is our mind and how we manage it in criticism, self-criticism and internal dialogue in search of conclusions that will respond as much as as close as possible to the reality that is valid and not to what we think or want to be valid. I have struggled several times to do the first (assertiveness) or the second (prayer). But the fact that some can usually admit it also acts as an alibi of superiority to those who do not admit it and usually represent it to a greater degree than those who break our heads to improve and load as little responsibility as possible into this very easy excuse called misfortune. So in search of the way and trying to leave a lot behind I will write here some early thoughts about the race that follows in some first sports. I basically file (with the public) my first thoughts. This is what I will do. Happy New Year to everyone.

Answer: horsefly

Starting with Spain.

Getafe with Valladolid. Getafe is a very respectable team, Valladolid is a very tight team.

Levante with Valencia. Derby the match. Provincial. Bad pimple. Let's say. Her project is well-known, she wants to stay on top and become a protagonist again with a duration like in the good old days when everyone entered Mestagia and lost 1-0 from the locker room. Valencia as an organization is not interested in beating Levante , slowly the dwarf. What burns her is the 3 points. She will give everything for them. The match looks like a goal-by-goal.

Reactions: BetLaden

Let's go to the Bundesliga.

Hannover with Dortmund. Too early for there to be such an opening in the odds. It can go anywhere. Dortmund's name and the fictitious four of the premiere have played their part here. .Kaloutsiko 1X for Friday.

Hoffenheim with Freiburg. I see it coming. The whole planet will play this ace. Absurd? No. But I have to write you a peculiarity. This particular match has rivalry. some magical way he almost always manages to get the oil out of Hoffenheim but hey **** when was Hofe so high again as a project? In the friendlies he was spreading terror and with Bayern he lost with a thousand efforts and many absences, especially in the midfield. The other one went and lost me from the circus called Eintracht. Now he will be resurrected? Knowing the risk I take, however, I would say that the wisest choice in this match is Hofe's victory combined with over. Reportage will definitely play a role here. This plays a role everywhere but in this fight it is important to wait up to eleven.

Stuttgart with Bayern. Stuttgart has a project. It wants to get taller again. He did not show us that in Mainz. Will he show it to us with the elephant called Bayern? koloorganism that if it can throw 8 in Stuttgart. I was seriously thinking against Bayern with 1X here but I am scared of this elephant who is not invincible anymore but ok with Stuttgart he plays who in the premiere put the unfortunate Pavar as central defender. The man is full back. which Stuttgart do I fuck my horn? He wants eleven here and if 1X is played go through any church to light a candle so that the elephant does not wake up.

Schalke with Hertha. Another point that will be in every game on Sunday. Schalke must win. It has goals. the eggs like a pillar but this Schalke does not have many reliable ones. It will go to tsoukou-choukou. EARLY that even I have been stressed! Imagine them! Hertha continues to play the same paraplegic football that he played and seems to be a home team this year as well. As if he sees Schalke and loses with his hands down whenever he visits her. for sure but for a slang (trinity) of the plate is offered. For a couple loaded with something else I would not think.

Time for Netherlands.

Eindhoven with Willem. I think we have all had a stroke with how many times the Eindhoven kids will win in the losing streak. I know how long this whole experiment will last, but this is how the future is set up and the Dutch have been putting our glasses on for decades now. Willem's with such socks are.This fight has its peculiarities. some critical departures in the summer is ruthless and dangerous bum. But forgive me but my hand does not go to the double so there is no reason to play even double dr pet nor X2. When you see a match up to X in the surprise ceiling then the last thing you do is pull it by the hair. But it looks good goal-goal. They both have psychology. Bate is not a factor here. It would be a factor if the guest was a Fitese, an Ajax. Okay with the dropper Willem scores in there but I had to see such a good Willem for many years, I think I was still a student in the last team of Tilburg who was definitely superior to this year but maybe equal to last year.

Fitse with Ajax. I'm pretty excited about this year Fitese and I'm trying to control myself because I've marked it as a huge BACK for this year. for years trying to keep a balance between its lines. And on 3. I like teams that when they can not dominate a match have the know how to steal it. Ajax is Ajax, very strengthened this year and has put everything to return to the title this year. After qualifying for the clubs yesterday he will go to Arnhem with a single goal, the 3 points. He will tear for them. ) but in my humble opinion on Sunday afternoon the two best rosters in the country clash and because Arnhem is not a player he laughed and wants you to oppose Ajax over here. The opening in the odds helps for sure.

Premier League time.

Crystal Palace with Southampton. Difficult match. Very difficult. It looks like an ace in competition but let's not tie it with a rope. to build on a possible positive result and the first step was taken. Austin also scored a goal, a good omen of course. Nevertheless, Southampton remains on the brink of collapse and emptiness. A possible defeat at Selhast Park will mean a vacuum (with the possible first victim being the outdated Mark Hughes). Crystal Palace is a solid team with a huge This may not have been seen yesterday in Wales but it will definitely be seen later in the year. Its other big minus is this prolonged deformation to the point of ridiculousness of this stroke Clown called Bendeke. It is a pity for this team because with a little better transfer planning and more risk it would be a team for big funerals, without this meaning that it can not do it, as long as it has the strength and eleven basics. I recognize that Southampton will sell their tomar very expensively but if it is to go to the cliff then Selhast Park and Crystal Palace is a very good crunch to go and finally crumble. So the ace has the lead here but it is not for big It is a knockout for Southampton and they already won one yesterday.

Watford with Tottenham. Matches with local peculiarities in the greater London area. For Tottenham it does not mean much more than 3 points in the bag, especially after the high flights at Old Trafford that sometimes bring dizziness. For Watford it is a match with a very big pressure and inside the Vicarage Stadium he has given a few dream performances either against young or against big ones. Both teams are in excellent momentum. Watford has nothing to lose. one of the strongest sets in all of Europe. I do not know if Sean will be missing again because of the Asians (key player who gives another dimension to her attacking game, along with Eriksen and Del Ali is the A and Z of her quality) .Logically it will be missing. This absence does not say much but because the opponent is Watford, not City or Liverpool. I think the value is on the left with dr no no bet.

Uganda League

Fearless with Xanthi. Is there anyone who saw Xanthi and Atromitos in the premiere and believes that this Xanthi can get even a point in Peristeri from Atromitos who this year may not have last year's individual quality but to get the wish has a a project, a plan, a coach, a basic chemistry on the grass.

PAOK will not pass tonight in the groups on Sunday afternoon goes to Plateia and visits the worst Panionios of recent years. in the evening in a match of great prestige PAOK has the big lead for a professional victory routine.

Aris with Larissa. Cleanthis Vikelidis is living great moments again. The return of Aris to the salons with huge expectations is huge. I do not know if the whole football organization can manage them. It takes time and faith and these in Uganda are not easy. They are in a hurry. the Arians and maybe they will land quite early with a draw against Larissa. After the three paralysis in GDR, it seems to me even more logical for the match to land in a draw. Gambling is clear, do not take it too seriously.

Championship now.

Milan with Roma. I remember watching dozens of people in Napoli-Milan, I was chanting how big a bang this team could have made if he did not have this funny top level coach, midfielder Gattuso, at the bottom right. Milan is not OFI, Mr. Gattuso. There was a chaf with a series of defeats of Newcastle, Rafa would come but where such luck. It is more probable that Ancelotti will burst next year. Staikou Vergeti. A battle between clowns on the benches. So what is left for us? The unfortunate players. I saw Roma with both Torino and Atalanta. TRAGIC for Roma. her game and I am also worried about this Fazio who seems to me out of place and time at the beginning of the year. I do not say, but he wants his time. Atalanta changed a lot in the starting lineup and we ruled out the double, but not the draw. So an ace for a duo with another or for a 3,4 system.

Chievo with Empoli. Early early knockout category for Chievo who ate 6 in Artemio Franki and shocked me who was waiting to eat from 3 and up as she had shown in her friendlies. She has Empoli, so she thinks, she will come in with air will chase the goal which he may think will be enough but I still can not think how this Empoli will remain ballless which at the moment shows that it has been solved aggressively (these in Italy are changeable though). if I'm not mistaken) this Empoli is a pure Turkish delight the guy. Empoli traditionally produces players in this zone. has as many goals as this is a suicide mission sometimes in the league.

Sassuolo with Genoa. Two of the teams that will break our nerves this year with their refuse to lose syndrome. Especially Sassuolo with this psyche on the bench will give us many Benevento nights as I characterized them last year since his former team is maybe one of the few teams in Europe in the last decade that while we knew would be relegated we were sure that they would pay us in every possible way when everyone had it written off due to indifference and well. Orshe! What to say about Genoa. Every year a new mix of mercenaries and whenever he wants he speeds up and whenever he wants he lowers it for public relations. You say he loses to Sassuolo? I do not rule it out but the match starts and probably ends in X. No shadow .Dice. Interruption is coming, X can pop just fine when both come from positive results.

Later Champions.

I close with France.

Lyon with Nis. They say that nothing is more certain than death. That is, if I put Lyon in, would you call me graphic? Okay, I'm not a law graduate, so to speak. I deny it. If you asked me what makes me optimistic enough to consider the ace of Lyon an excellent point for a parody of a triad (that is, of the plate) I would tell you a name. Vieira. The two teams play day and night. Lyon does not is the well-known Lyon, it tends to become tighter but this may be a bit fictitious due to the fluidity in the minds of some players due to transfer developments. Nis is on trend for LAY since last year. little by little. These will go together.

Dijon with Caen. Please tell me how the hell will not this ace come? Dijon is embroidering seemingly. Offensively she does what she did last year. does not exist, seeing and doing will go and I do not rule out to do public relations early. Caen could not be a very good customer for a start? Cafe Caen I do not say, will miss Baise. But a tight team in general. It is unlikely that he will score a goal. Will Dijon give it all at 1-1 or not? Has he landed from four in Nice or has he already stopped? Relentless questions for anyone who has circled this beautiful ace. Good for soft duo or 3,4 system but so far. I am afraid of something here and I do not rule out that it may be my shadow.

Gingkamp with Toulouse. What will happen, Kombouare? Will your team cheat or will you drive us crazy? Kamikaze will put the coach in them, you can be sure. changes) +11 (Kombouare) people. The army is not small. Who will be your opponents? One Toulouse that won the home derby with Bordeaux and another one at home with the relaxed Nimes. In their tea we have enough not to eat a red card due to stress.

Ren with Bordeaux. Bourdelomats. Both are abnormal. dangerous team but quality. Bordeaux pass does not pass Ghent tomorrow will have a matter of fatigue on Sunday. Ren. Can? Maybe? Is it worth it? I'm not crazy. brings the spring. The one who took it from Reims in the summer should come out (Siebektu, what the hell do they call him). What should we do? That is, will we pray? it is, slowly do not run away. So wall-to-wall here.

Answer: Hedgehog

England:

Arsenal play with fire in Emery's fighting style and I do not think they have the tools to support it. Newcastle is the famous honest bitch, especially at home. At 4.25 the ace does not do it for me. up to report and operate on it.

Manchester United doubled over Burnley but she has not convinced me either because I have not yet decided how many want and how many do not want Mourinho on the bench. Watford at 4.45 might have been an option but I'm waiting and wanting to bite more for to lick it.

Burnley's 5.00 is great, no matter how good the Wolves are. The goats usually change after the interruption.

Suspicious at 4.15 for West Ham in Goodison Park.

Brighton is the best team from Southampton and nice at 4.33. But it is against the south, more for prestige than for other reasons. That is, there is no enmity.

** Reasonable and with a good odds of 2.00 looks like the goal-score in Etihad but ok it is still early.

Reactions: steven4

Germany:

13.50 is too big for Leverkusen in Munich, but how can you touch such a complex and non-existent football organization in all the big appointments. But this is not such a big date. It is the 3rd match of the Bundesliga. Interruption also plays a role here. He wants to watch this match. And the goal-goal looks nice but wants more than 1.80.

Gladbach-Schalke is a big match, even if it was not the interruption, I would not even pay attention to this 3.10 of Schalke. At the limit of one goal, a possible victory of the blue fascists. Search.

For the villagers of Freiburg, the match between the German South and the glamorous Stuttgart means much more than it means for the idiots of Stuttgart. The big boss here is Stuttgart but the goal here seems reasonable and at a good odds of 1.85, better than 2.80 of the double that if it reaches the levels of Schalke's double may prove to be a good combination bet after a search but I do not see it getting there.

Italy:

The 4.75 of Empoli does injustice to Empoli but not to us. This year's Lazio is weakened and sometimes I am unpleasantly surprised by Simone Inzaghi, whom I otherwise appreciate. Empoli, especially at home, whose home is violated by something Alania style Imobile.

Atalanta's 1.87 seems small but how much to give it to us. No matter how dignified Spall is, the first word in this match has Atalanta, who will clear her mind at the break. The result against the little one depends on her. Spal.

How much we grew up to see Parma at 11.00 at the San Siro. A match from the past. It has prestige. It will be interesting. And it has goals, especially when it pays 2.08. road, even though they have only won once in the last 25 years. I once knew what was playing administratively between the two teams, now I do not know yet.

Spain:

Honest at 2.50 in Villarreal's double in the always predictable Butarque. The break will help Villarreal. It will suffer but I think it is the favorite against a Leganes weakened in key positions this year. On the other hand, I find it difficult for Leganes not to score. home psychology and players to do it.

Good points Sevilla this year, does not give up trying to stay high as an organization. Getafe is insidious and loss-making and will not hesitate to have a funeral in there. Out of respect only for Sanchez Pithuan, the double wants DNB here at 4.75. it becomes 5.00 when the pupa gathers to cry. Sunday night will be, the favorite time of the ghosts, so it is worth a rifle if we see a little favorable conditions in the report (this is subjective, what everyone considers favorable).

Reactions: Eric Castel

France:

Honest 2.12 for Dijon ace. Angers defense will go to play and whatever comes out. I do not think he has the offensive tools (like Caen) to take advantage of Dijon's arrhythmias back. Search.

Big and suspicious, I would say 4.35 for Strasbourg's double in Montpellier. Zakaria's Montpellier, no matter how tight a team wants to stay, will have to play taking the initiative of the moves because it does not host any St. Etienne. A lot will be played in the transition here and this year Montpellier has weakened in this part. at 2.00 you do not say it is bad, not bad at all, although it takes a lot of searching to play something like this in a match where one of the coaches is an Armenian.

Reims is a very uncomfortable opponent for this year Nantes. However, the 2.65 in the double DNB is small. They overdid it here. pup on this ace, to get to where I would mind, 3.00+.

Netherlands :

Very good 2.00 in Willem's ace that fluctuates there due to last year's score and maybe the tragic prehistory Willem will have to beat Excelsior at home in a championship for 11 years. This year Excelsior is much worse than last year and this year Willem's worse than last year. I would prefer there to be no break here for Willem to react immediately after the usual nightmare at Phillips Stadium. But the performance is very interesting and I do not see her staying there.

Herakles's 4.75 is big in the hearts, no matter how home the team is, Iraklis.

Fitese is the best team but not for 2.30 in McPark Stadium. This is a game with peculiarities and I suspect that this is the reason why it was chosen by the Federation to close the 5th game. Tsvole her artists) would be a good base for searching but she wants to bite higher, she does not make me at 4.00.

Hellas :

9.75 OFI in Genti Koule. A fire will burn to burn us. On the other hand, of course, it is a friendly-fraternal match between two of the most beautiful football worlds of our country. The goal-goal is at 2.40 and in my opinion will not stay there for a long time. Searching.

10.00 Asteras Tripolis in Karaiskakis. Okay, this is logical but it is still provocative. The goal-goal at 2.30 looks nice and needs searching.

Uncomfortable opponent is Levadiakos of Akis Mantzios for the group of artists of Aris. I dare to say that the match is triple. From 3-0 to 0-1. Thessaloniki for the Boeotians.

Panaitolikos is a naive team but with such Morar there is a risk of death in a counterattack game. It remains a home team but in the mentality. The question is which team will take the ball and play. as a point but not as a performance. 4.33 is small. Until the restart who lives who dies.

Germany

Wolfsburg-Freiburg match with peculiarities. The X2 at 2.20 of the guests is a good base to start a conversation. But if it is combined with both teams scoring then the odds go to 3.45 (stoiximan).

Do or die the Leverkusen-Mainz match for Leverkusen. At 4.00 the double DNB of Mainz (bet365).

Reactions: ligdomenos

France

Monaco-Nimes. If it is played straight then a dry double at 5.20 (stoiximan).

Reims-Dijon can also sit at X at 3.20 (bet365).

Netherlands

Interesting match Fortuna Sittard-Willem. There is the quality to open the match early. At 3.15 the goal-goal in the 1st half (stoiximan).

Greece

Race with peculiarities Panaitolikos-Lamia. The X2 of Lamia at 2.05 (stoiximan).

England

Appearance matches between the disabled Leicester-Huddersfield. The goal-goal at 2.10 (bet365).

We love teams that know how to win 1-0 a little more. Wolves's X2 at 2.40 (bet365).

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • Tomorrow 20-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
    Water resistant Forum Bot: User Waterproof started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet ?" in the...