Develop a new construction program

Larry

1 Apr 2010
Good day and Happy Many in all,

As I said in another issue, after the departure of Bf and from what I heard, OPAP became a one-way street for me. And because I wanted to be able to play with a few for a lot, I said to develop my own build.
Right now is in the finishing, I believe in 2 weeks to be ready. What he can do:

- Download a coupon from OPAP any day.
- Selection of points that will be almost everything, except for specific points (eg half-time, etc.). That is, final result, score, half-time, all under-over, double chances, goals total, gg-ng etc.
- Construction of a system with terms (basic columns - groups).
- There will also be some statistical terms, eg symmetries, alternations, summaries (where feasible).
-Save, load columns, sort, etc.
- Print columns in bulletins without limitations.
-Print terms in A4.

Generally it can do a constructional, like did andromeda etc. If anyone has any idea to add, let's say it. In any case there are things to add yet.
If there is interest in the construction, please send us. I also expect remarks and impressions for improvement.

I also uploaded a video from the job so far, which is about 70%.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5tx949uuba268bq/pamestoixima.mp4/file

Thank you all and Good Easter.

If I did not put it in the right place, let's move the issue.

Answer: Developing a new construction program

oh why did not you describe it with sound?

I find it very nice

healthy
in the systems where the first report you could put it on

Reactions: SERRES
Answer: Developing a new construction program

oh why did not you describe it with sound?

I find it very nice

healthy
in the systems where the first report you could put it on

Lilis, I do not have a good voice ...

Okay, when I'm finished, I'll make the presentation with sound. In systems like? I did not see it hanging and so, anyway, and here they will see it.

Reactions: SERRES and Lilis
There were statistical conditions, sorting, joining columns, a slightly more cluttered screen. A few still remain.

Have it for sale or you will have it freeware?

Do not know yet.
The original purpose was to make a program that would be done with the participation of interested players. Basically, it started from my own need to play like that and I said why not make something nice that will help a lot of people with the minimum price? They would put the ideas and what they want a construction program to do and I would implement it and ask for the minimum price. And we are not talking about 50-100-150 euros that are demanded in the market, but for a price much lower. I have put it elsewhere but the truth is that there has not been a great response, which means that people probably do not play OPAP, or do not need such a program. Even in 2 OPAP agencies that I went to with 20-30 tickets, the agents looked at me crookedly. One even said "Dude, if you come with 30 tickets at the peak time of KINO, I will not pass".
An internet friend who helped me will definitely get it for free. Then I do not know, it will depend. But I would like people to give 15-20 euros so I can continue to grow. Next step, team stats, as someone has asked here. Or to print basketball games.
To you, let's say, would such a program be useful to you?

Well just yesterday I downloaded the Andromeda and I learned its very basic qualities, I made today what I wanted to do for you to learn ... In the terms I put I was asking from 3 as 5 aces or next and from 1 to 3 X. Well because your anemedia turns out the system you have the idea in your mind that you have the right for 3 X something that is not true of course .... Andromeda does not tell you if you find it, you will find it on the road so good was to have a style parallel in so many aces no system comes out with XNU MXX but up to two max! Well, I would be interested in your program and of course I would like to be able to do more things but if I ask for it you will tell me and with your right friend you want to make money for you and you will not sell it to 3 euros but by 20 and above. Eventually I will give you the 2000 you know but I will again be unsatisfied and that's because I can not tell you what I want. If you just want to find some way if you want to scraping from flashscore.co.uk the odds of 20, give it the chance if it does (I do not know if it really does) give the weight of the points with percentage, ie when I see that a match is covered with 365% on the ace giving me the ability to convert the 80% of the ace into more coupons and finally gives the choice if you can and that you do dutching the columns. Also the ability to store systems to the user. Finally, you have to write a very easy-to-understand pdf because I am 80 years old for example and I think 42% of my age does not even know what are conglomerates-super-groups etc.

Thank you for the answer initially.
Take them one by one:
1. Yes, Andromeda, but the other I believe, do not let you know that there is no 3X in reality. And my opinion is that they do not, because they do not know what the basic columns will ask for. For example, I have the same system and the same basic as you have. If I ask 1 to pass through the 2 core columns, then it's a good thing. Of course you are right with your mark. What I can do is to be able to see how your points are playing in the total columns.
2. This program was mainly designed to cover the player's need to play with a system but also to print (something that opap had made it prohibitive, since to fill in several cards with many matches he wanted a lot of time). Scraping is clearly something separate from the construction itself, and yes, it's something that wants a job.
3. What you write to have the oversight of the points, I will fix it. For example, when you play 3 doubles of 1X in full, you have 8 columns and every 1 or X point plays equally, so 50%. If you play with basic and drop, then some points will play more. This you can see and correct if you want to. How; Modifying the main columns.
4. I do not understand dutching. Is not this what you are sharing your money at all points for a secure profit? How can you do this when you have multiple 0,25 in opap? Unless you are talking off opap.
5. Help with pdf will surely be written.

Last edited:
It is a little complicated to use the construction program for someone who does not even know it. Let's say I can somehow use its very basics, because I used a horse racing program to be able to get reduced columns to find 6 combo winners of races. When someone has no idea of ​​construction, he will often come to think that he has a column played and where he thinks he caught it will eventually see that the winning column was not played, because it did not make the very simple logical reason that since if you want a minimum of three Aces, you can not also request 3 X on a 5 racing system. You will have a maximum of two X. If at the time he was checking 1 on 3, the 5 team as 2 was going to 1 team and cheating from 3 as 10 and popping up that he was not feasible would wonder why he would look to see who made the mistake and he would find it. Now if a player would see that eg one team is played 5 times and the other 15 will not tell him too much except that 10 columns that you have drawn for system the Aces are participating 5 times and X XNUMX times.

Let me tell you something in my personal opinion. I find it very difficult for someone to be able to win over time at OPAP and those who can win at OPAP at the time of writing will not need your program. They are already winning! If they have reached the point where they can overcome the reef of the rake that reaches 15% or more, it means that they are already very much sought after. Instead of taking it, just to get it and create a funbet of the style, I sacrifice 20 euros per SK to chase 200 or 300 thousand.

This little program is to be used by those who lose in the internet companies so that they can and come to their equal because in OPAP it is impossible for them to be able to win when in 365 they are negative. So that's where the issue of dutching comes in. Dutching is the bet calculation of each column so that whichever column you sit down you get paid the same amount with a very small deviation.

Will you tell me they're going to sit in a single room? I did it to cut 20 alone in 14addy each SK as a funbet.

This program is more used by people who are betting and have become one with the bucket, so they can change the situation. There will not be anyone who has the bet to play to deal with it. There will be someone who is irrelevant if they see there are guys who use it to make money. Differently difficult!

I know that you do it for OPAP to pop with ready-made tickets instead of writing them one by one, but I kindly tell you not to see it as something to use it for OPAP. The gambler has habits that he does not break easily. It is easier to quit smoking than the gambler's habits. When the gambler has in his logic I play demands and one comes to me it is difficult to turn it into systems and to search and read lest I reverse the situation. In OPAP, however, gamblers play, there are very few who play OPAP and win. I am telling you this in a friendly way

I do not disagree with what you say. In the first post I wrote "you go with a little for a lot". If you have capital, in no case will you play 6 teams and 8 teams. Go alone acceptable. With 5-10 euros per week, you can not become a millionaire.
Also, if you play in this way in companies, you can also make a cashout, if they end, let's say 5 from the 6 games you have played and you are still in the money.

Reactions: stxma and SERRES
Also, if you play in this way in companies, you can also make a cashout, if they end, let's say 5 from the 6 games you have played and you are still in the money.
I have a cashout question if I have played 100 columns and one has 5 and I have a game yet I am X. 6to, when do I cashout? Can I start before the game starts? to be still X or I can score, eg 1-0?

I have a cashout question if I have played 100 columns and one has 5 and I have a game yet I am X. 6to, when do I cashout? Can I start before the game starts? to be still X or I can score, eg 1-0?

Logically whenever you want. It is enough not to be the result against you and get crumbs.

Logically whenever you want. It is enough not to be the result against you and get crumbs.
Clarification, I can before the sixth game, that is, I have caught the five and the one starts one hour later, I make a cashout;

of course you can ....

Since we are talking about cashout before starting, I have noticed that it usually works as a cancellation, but it returns your money back, but sometimes not, as if you are playing the upside-down result and you have the rake inside ... I do not often and do not I understand if the fight is a matter of struggle.

I do not disagree with what you say. In the first post I wrote "you go with a little for a lot". If you have capital, in no case will you play 6 teams and 8 teams. Go alone acceptable. With 5-10 euros per week, you can not become a millionaire.
"With a little for a lot" does not exist. Because until you get a lot you will have lost even more. Once you have the time and the appetite, the goal is to develop a program that gives you an advantage over others and not to waste all your energy on something that is proven to not work. When you play in OPAP with 15% rake, as well as to develop your columns again you will lose 15%. When you find the way to win the rake then you will understand that all these betting systems are an epic waste of time.

of course you can ....

Since we are talking about cashout before starting, I have noticed that it usually works as a cancellation, but it returns your money back, but sometimes not, as if you are playing the upside-down result and you have the rake inside ... I do not often and do not I understand if the fight is a matter of struggle.

That is
of course you can ....

Once the odds have not changed dramatically for some reason, it will be like taking a unit in the last match. Example:
I have played 9data with 3.000 performance with 1 euro. I've caught 8 and I'm waiting for 9o, which is the Barcelona-Real Ace played with 2.00 performance. So, I have 1500 performance so far. If I go for cashout, 1500 will get.
Script: Messi is injured in a car, 3 hours before the match. Performance returns to 3.00, so X2 to 1.50. Because the likelihood is worse than you, you will get less. How? I'll explain it mathematically.
In the first instance, X2 is about 2.00 performance. So if you play 1500 Euro, you will get 3.000 in every case. Which means 3000 - (1.500 + 1) = 1499, about how much the company will give you on the cashout.
In the second case, X2 has 1.50, so you want 2.000 to cover and return 3.000. So profit 3000- (2.000 + 1) = 999. This is the cashout in the second case.
If you are a fool and you let him play the match and put the teeth on Real and the ace drops to 1.40 (and 3.00 X2), you make cashout with a 2.000 profit.
The numbers are in about always if i wrong correct me.

"With a little for a lot" does not exist. Because until you get a lot you will have lost even more. Once you have the time and the appetite, the goal is to develop a program that gives you an advantage over others and not to waste all your energy on something that is proven to not work. When you play in OPAP with 15% rake, as well as to develop your columns again you will lose 15%. When you find the way to win the rake then you will understand that all these betting systems are an epic waste of time.

There are too many people now, who can not afford a respectable chapter to play single accepted obviously, as you say.
I have been involved in the mathematics of gambling for many years and I must tell you that the opap rake is invincible. This does not mean that I can not throw my obols hoping for some profits.
In order to play joker, I prefer to gamble with triple variations and try to reduce the full so that it seems reasonable to me. No, because I consider the joker to be directed, but because I can say in the bet "I want 8 triples, 4 aces, 2 no and 2 doubles". And I do not care what matches these will be. You can not predict anything in the joker. Plus that in the joker the first one gets everything and the others nothing. Take a test, choose every Sunday not 5, but 25 numbers and keep statistics every time you fall within 25.

Reactions: stxma and Fairplay
That is

Once the odds have not changed dramatically for some reason, it will be like taking a unit in the last match. Example:
I have played 9data with 3.000 performance with 1 euro. I've caught 8 and I'm waiting for 9o, which is the Barcelona-Real Ace played with 2.00 performance. So, I have 1500 performance so far. If I go for cashout, 1500 will get.
Script: Messi is injured in a car, 3 hours before the match. Performance returns to 3.00, so X2 to 1.50. Because the likelihood is worse than you, you will get less. How? I'll explain it mathematically.
In the first instance, X2 is about 2.00 performance. So if you play 1500 Euro, you will get 3.000 in every case. Which means 3000 - (1.500 + 1) = 1499, about how much the company will give you on the cashout.
In the second case, X2 has 1.50, so you want 2.000 to cover and return 3.000. So profit 3000- (2.000 + 1) = 999. This is the cashout in the second case.
If you are a fool and you let him play the match and put the teeth on Real and the ace drops to 1.40 (and 3.00 X2), you make cashout with a 2.000 profit.
The numbers are in about always if i wrong correct me.
When you have seen 8 / 9 and you have a confirmed 1500 performance so far, if you click on a casket I have the impression that it will not give you 1500 but less. It will give you 85% of 1500, 1275 ....

I'm not absolute, but I've checked it up and I'm going to 83, 85, 87% ....

When you have seen 8 / 9 and you have a confirmed 1500 performance so far, if you click on a casket I have the impression that it will not give you 1500 but less. It will give you 85% of 1500, 1275 ....

I'm not absolute, but I've checked it up and I'm going to 83, 85, 87% ....

In a fair world, it would give 1500. But there is also the rake of the opposite point, ie X2 of Real, which will not be 2.00 but about 1.80, so it will need a larger chapter to cover.

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • Tomorrow 20-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
    Water resistant Forum Bot: User Waterproof started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet ?" in the...