Develop a new construction program

Good morning.
Your program is for a lot of readers, who will sit to read instructions to deal with basic issues etc to make 40
basic when passing eg 20 to give triads etc.
99,99% of players want everything ready on the plate like
To give a chance to each base form match of the teams
example point markers 1 or X or 2 from 66% to give 1 or Xn the double. To give under over with some technique to give at the same time
point (1 or 2) with either under or over concurrent point and NG or at the same time
point and GG or at the same time GG + OVER etc.
And all this will appear on a column and the player will see
the probability and will play what he wants.
I deal 40! years with the subject.
If you want, I can help build (not know programming) but you can build them.
That's me [email protected] write a phone to get you what hours
You want. George Triantafillou

First of all, thank you for your help.

Yes you are right, the right way to play is the one you say: The player can see what chances he has at all times. She has a lot of work to say, but I will see it along the way.

The form of the teams is a non-objective issue (for me). What do you consider a "form"? Goals he scores? Grades; Final efforts? If team A makes 3 victories with easy ones, is it considered a better form than one that collected 5 points with difficult ones? If a team in a derby makes 15 finals and does not score, do you consider it worse than a team that made 3 finals and scored 1 goal and won?

Reactions: SERRES
Let me start with the fact that you say that the program has a lot of work, without uploading a coupon, entering the data manually, its construction time is about 2 hours !! My groom did it. But if you can get the previous opap coupons
everything can happen automatically.
That's what I'm doing in 6 last games inside for the home team
Wins Draws Goal kicks to score for 6's away team except last games wins draws
goal scorers who score goals and whether the points are from 66% and above is (probability) 1 or X or 2.
If the home and away goalscorer is from 3,60 and below then we have under if the whole home and away goal is from 7,20 and above is over
If we have a point eg 1 above 66% and at the same time the goal total
is under 3,60 then we have 1 + under or 1 and 7,20 goal set and 1 + over. etc. Of course, analysis will take quite a while
to analyze them for this I write by phone I will solve all your questions. C Triantafyllou

Ok, the programming does not work as in excel. At excel you can work faster but you have to work manually every time. In programming you do it one good and it enters the automatic post.
It's like being the civil engineer and suddenly saying to me "you know, in the house you built for me, I want one more addition, another room of 40 square meters".
Would you like to start building walls on the ground? Probably not. It has some preparation, to see specifications, foundations,

See you.

Reactions: SERRES and nmpropo
Make an update and say that other features have been added, such as basketball vouchers to play in the Mumbausset, excel to excel, quick mono print for lazy people :).

If you don't have a way for the system to calculate double chances in the mix, then a good way to tell them to do it is to keep the double chances at the last pick and pass them on as system aces to get columns. and then make a replacement. Of course they will lose the right to print, but I do not know if it can get your program mixed up with Andromeda I think you can't. Can not for example calculate consecutive X in double chance! If yours succeeds or you make it, then you will have the perfect system! Also, if the player can somehow determine which point he will get the most out of, ie if in a double he prefers X and the system can calculate the gravity and consecutive ones would be perfect. But I don't think that can be done!

If you don't have a way for the system to calculate double chances in the mix, then a good way to tell them to do it is to keep the double chances at the last pick and pass them on as system aces to get columns. and then make a replacement. Of course they will lose the right to print, but I do not know if it can get your program mixed up with Andromeda I think you can't. Can not for example calculate consecutive X in double chance! If yours succeeds or you make it, then you will have the perfect system! Also, if the player can somehow determine which point he will get the most out of, ie if in a double he prefers X and the system can calculate the gravity and consecutive ones would be perfect. But I don't think that can be done!

The first thing you write is done in the form of bulletins or even sooner.
That is, if it encounters identical columns with a difference in the double-opportunity point, then it deletes the 2 columns and renders them as a double-chance where appropriate.
The consecutive X's you gave them before the final collapse, in the system conditions phase.
In the second you write, it is very easy. The issue is "who will give the weight". Will it be based on odds? Will it be based on player selection?
And how will gravity be measured? With points? Will you be able to give yourself and say "X is 70 and ace is 30"?
And then what will you do? Will you choose to say sums or products from X to Y?
There is nothing that is not done, it is simply a matter of specifications and choices and what everyone wants.

I will take notes and will do so in the near future, see summer and relax a little ...
:)

The first thing you write is done in the form of bulletins or even sooner.
That is, if it encounters identical columns with a difference in the double-opportunity point, then it deletes the 2 columns and renders them as a double-chance where appropriate.
The consecutive X's you gave them before the final collapse, in the system conditions phase.
In the second you write, it is very easy. The issue is "who will give the weight". Will it be based on odds? Will it be based on player selection?
And how will gravity be measured? With points? Will you be able to give yourself and say "X is 70 and ace is 30"?
And then what will you do? Will you choose to say sums or products from X to Y?
There is nothing that is not done, it is simply a matter of specifications and choices and what everyone wants.

I will take notes and will do so in the near future, see summer and relax a little ...
:)

Looked at the mix is ​​not a matter of performance I think. That is, when the other starts playing seats or guests with a performance from 2 and above is what he or she thinks of one or two matches. If he now leans more or less towards x in the aces of the column except for a key bass and doesn't get past it, he is useless or at least able to have it at 70-30 and slash his cards with 70% probability I haven't looked at the 80 footprints that were reading from morning to night on the Economist, but I do think I don't have the knowledge that 100 is sometimes better at grabbing a point than putting it symmetrically- exchanges etc and at the end the coupon to convert follows a joker that you never know in the end and which columns you've played. This is my view which does not mean it is right, it just comes from what I have understood so far.

Reactions: stxma and SERRES
I do not understand what you mean by DEs give an example!

I do not understand what you mean by DEs give an example!

Say how I believe in a set of 10 races that they won't go over 4 X in a row. I think that Andromeda can't create cloning of the basic X and double chances at the same time to reject the 5 consecutive X. Let me tell you one example.

Suppose we have the following column:
Χ
Χ
Χ
Χ
The next point in the column should normally be 1 since we do not want 5 continuous X because however in the andromeda there is no cloning by both X and double chance. So I think it can be done but I think it is not. You have to do it by hand. So to avoid getting tired of development, I start by writing the SWs either at the beginning or at the end to make it easier to replace the points. If, for example, I keep the PPs in the beginning look at what is going on
1X
1X
1X
1X
Χ
Χ
Χ
Χ

You don't lose out on growth when you hold them at the beginning or the end. Someone new to the variables will be lost and end up in development. It is very difficult to do it for someone who does not know and who has not practiced it, will get lost in the columns and burn his mind!
To think about wanting someone who has just started dealing with variables to want to run an 12 racing system and say that I don't want 4 more than once in a row X and have double chances inside, his brain will do it until he does the development!

Last edited:
Reactions: stxma and SERRES
The only solution is to give the terms and the rest of the program. Collapsing ie double columns where possible.
For example, the 111X and 1111 columns will become 111 [1X].
Notice I made this for a friend who requested it, gives the system an andromeda, extracts and then collapses with mine.
Balaton have a problem with the terms?

Reactions: SERRES and stxma
27α.jpg

Last edited:
Will the 10 Games be all (d) the only point?

He will be mixed and will have all three and aces and double and double opportunities. Well I'll put you in a problem and if you can get it off the andromeda upload the photos.
Choose 12 matches where the five will be simply 1 or X points and the rest of the 7 matches will be 1X double chances. And you tried to get the extension provided that the columns didn't have 8 consecutive X's in each column. Can we see what this andromeda can do?

He will be mixed and will have all three and aces and double and double opportunities. Well I'll put you in a problem and if you can get it off the andromeda upload the photos.
Choose 12 matches where the five will be simply 1 or X points and the rest of the 7 matches will be 1X double chances. And you tried to get the extension provided that the columns didn't have 8 consecutive X's in each column. Can we see what this andromeda can do?
Give the system why it plays a role of being the only 5

Give the system why it plays a role of being the only 5

Oct.

101 1X
102 1X
103 1X
104 1X
105 1X
106 1X ΔΕ
107 1X ΔΕ
108 1X ΔΕ
109 1X ΔΕ
110 1X ΔΕ
111 1X ΔΕ
112 1X ΔΕ

So in this 12 group we don't want to have in any column more than 7 consecutive X for example an acceptable column would be this

Χ
Χ
Χ
Χ
Χ
Χ
Χ
1X
1X
1X
1X

If it is so

1x
1x
1x
1x
1x
1x
1x
1x

asking for 8 ..... 1x .... from 8-to-8 0 to 0

Last edited:

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...