Skrill withdrawals

Pay

19 Jan 2019
I requested a withdrawal from skrill to a bank account..does anyone know how much the money will be...another time to a visa card, it took 2 days

The amount matters.
I, for example, from scroll in an account (not on the card, it has bank charges), in National and in Piraeus I asked for 15 euros (yes, up to 15 euros there is no bank withdrawal), and they came in within 2 hours on the same day and I repeated it up to 3-4 times within the I've done it every day, except after 6 in the afternoon, which is where I imagine it matters if they're working, they'd come in the next day. At Alpha, where I asked for 5 euros (yes, that's the minimum amount so that you don't get charged bank fees), there it takes 2-3 working days.

The amount matters.
I, for example, from scroll in an account (not on the card, it has bank charges), in National and in Piraeus I asked for 15 euros (yes, up to 15 euros there is no bank withdrawal), and they came in within 2 hours on the same day and I repeated it up to 3-4 times within the I've done it every day, except after 6 in the afternoon, which is where I imagine it matters if they're working, they'd come in the next day. At Alpha, where I asked for 5 euros (yes, that's the minimum amount so that you don't get charged bank fees), there it takes 2-3 working days.
That is, you requested a withdrawal of 15 euros and the entire amount entered your account without fees and commissions?

That is, you requested a withdrawal of 15 euros and the entire amount entered your account without fees and commissions?
Exactly. If you google "bank transfer fees" there you will find a list of what banks charge. as I mentioned above up to 15 euros Piraeus, National do not charge anything for incoming remittance, Alpha bank has 5 euros. Tried countless times.

Just to add the next withdrawal I was asking for after receiving the money in the account. I wasn't thinking "Okay half an hour has passed let's request a redraw." I wasn't taking the risk of finding out. We are talking about skrill the ex moneybookers no paysafe, no neteller that whatever else they belong to the same group now

Reactions: PANATHA
Exactly. If you google "bank transfer fees" there you will find a list of what banks charge. as I mentioned above up to 15 euros Piraeus, National do not charge anything for incoming remittance, Alpha bank has 5 euros. Tried countless times.

Just to add the next withdrawal I was asking for after receiving the money in the account. I wasn't thinking "Okay half an hour has passed let's request a redraw." I wasn't taking the risk of finding out. We are talking about skrill the ex moneybookers no paysafe, no neteller that whatever else they belong to the same group now
I requested a withdrawal of 15 euros to a Piraeus bank account and the entire amount was deposited in a few seconds

I requested a withdrawal of 15 euros to a Piraeus bank account and the entire amount was deposited in a few seconds
It's a tried and tested recipe. Ask again and it will be the same again, the "advantage" in my opinion is that you can do it more than once without extra charges. I have done it up to 5 times in one day National and Piraeus at the same time, in fact the money entered both accounts at the same time, only Alpha is slow.

From what I saw, Eurobank also has a limit of up to 20 euros without expenses, but I don't have an account so I don't know

It's a tried and tested recipe. Ask again and it will be the same again, the "advantage" in my opinion is that you can do it more than once without extra charges. I have done it up to 5 times in one day National and Piraeus at the same time, in fact the money entered both accounts at the same time, only Alpha is slow.

From what I saw, Eurobank also has a limit of up to 20 euros without expenses, but I don't have an account so I don't know
It is valid.... I took out 120 euros in a few minutes.....

Reactions: Ertzan
How to go money through scroll?
I got a service and got a refund
I made a withdrawal and they put it in my scroll without even having an account there :)
in the chat they told me to register with my email, I did and now I have the options
to take out a card scroll
via bank, do 5 days and keep commission
by card, it takes 3 days and keeps commission

it says i can get a digital card
is it easy or does it need paperwork?

Getting the card is easy as I remember, you ask for it and they send it, I have the physical card. It will just cost you 10 euro subscription every year. You can withdraw the money from there without charge by paying any expenses you have with this card, such as electricity, water, telephone or even shopping

Getting the card is easy as I remember, you ask for it and they send it, I have the physical card. It will just cost you 10 euro subscription every year. You can withdraw the money from there without charge by paying any expenses you have with this card, such as electricity, water, telephone or even shopping
I think there is also a one-time fee for issuing the card.

It's valid.... I took out 120 euros in a few minutes..

It is valid.... I took out 120 euros in a few minutes.....
I recently made a withdrawal and they charged me normally even when I asked for 15 euros....

I recently made a withdrawal and he still charged me 15 euros!

I recently made a withdrawal and they charged me normally even when I asked for 15 euros....

I recently made a withdrawal and he still charged me 15 euros!
Yes because the offer they had ended. We take care of these!!!

When there is such an offer, you will be notified by scroll

The next tip, although everyone knows it, but they may not have thought about it, what is it? We pay bills with the card scroll after we have built the tax-free and we keep the money we had made to pay aside.
I do it, let's say electricity, water, supermarket shopping or any other purchases I make : sneaky:

Reactions: PANATHA

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...