Why did I lose?

Condition
It is not open for further responses.
Answer: Why did I lose?

Nice, I ALSO disliked that post, I also disliked it here in #197, why are you a liar?
one is the mentality for a player
Really, what is the mentality for a player to go to another user's topic and upload winning tickets?

We tried to get you on the right track, but as I wrote on the doorknob...
Now I won't be happy with you, where you raise a bet, lose and then fold, you don't self-criticize and you raise winnings, I'll be there to tell you.
With dislike or without.

For billia in a parallel universe who played 1 point in each match and got back 15.40 that is ROI 18.46% some comment?

Here, why dislike? Did I make a mistake in the calculations?: npaper:

We tried to get you on the right track, but as I wrote on the doorknob...

I tried to get you off the road that leads to the mental hospital
failed

Now I won't be happy with you, where you raise a bet, lose and then fold, you don't self-criticize and you raise winnings, I'll be there to tell you.
With dislike or without.

well done
start from here

U1Yjt8q.jpg

It doesn't bother you that you are the only one who uploads tickets after they have won? What phase?

It doesn't bother you that you are the only one who uploads tickets after they have won? What phase?

do you want me to show you how the 46 resulted from a bet of 20 euros?

will that be enough answer for what is ROI?

I want you not to upload winning tickets to the topic "why did I lose?" I think I'm not unreasonable.
Also, to raise the reports when they have already won and lost, to gargle them is not honorable.
0 Links

If you do not keep practically as you have said then just look at your account .. Make the deposit for the next 3 months and see in the meantime what will happen. Let's say you gamble a total of 50 euros a month. You deposit 150 and you have them for play for the next three months. Of course you do not make any withdrawals during this period. During the 90 days if you do not lose the amount and on the ninetieth day you have profits then you may be an exception to the rule.
You will tell me why only 3 months and not 6 or 9 or one year and so on and so forth.
In the three months at a rate of 80% the landscape will have cleared ...

PS Necessary condition in case the bill is written, let's say 40 euros, not an all-in strike to return the lost ones.

you misunderstood
when i said i don't keep notes i said it to someone who told me to play 1000 cards and see the result, something like that

the tactic I follow, I wrote it on another forum, is to put 15 euros a month and play with them
apart from June when I started, July and August I didn't play, and September when I missed them
so far i'm winning and i didn't have to make a deposit.

I disagree with the idea of ​​leaving money in, especially if you are young like me and may lose your sense of the value of money
I prefer to make frequent withdrawals and leave 20-30 euros inside
let's say in the slip I uploaded here with the 70 euros on 30/12 I only left 20 in for the next month
from the other slip on 1/1 which shows the 20 to make it 140, I immediately withdrew the 100

If you make withdrawals and not deposits, then something is being done right on your side. As far as your playing style is concerned, let me tell you this, If a game is lost from your side, it does not mean that you were unlucky or that the specific match was not played correctly. It's just that this game went to the side of the other possibility. It's logical that it happens, but when you get close to the source with several winning bets, it hurts a little more and logically. Also, after the holiday, what was played and what was not played correctly, I do not agree with such an analysis since you have settled on fixed criteria for selecting the games.
These few some other time we will say more happy new year to everyone and with many successes in betting I wish.

Last edited:

well you played this crap for 5 euros and you didn't play the single column yesterday with the 5 geese to get 2 thousand : sst:

Don't be disappointed. You can't always be unlucky. It will come back at some point. : bask:

You said "if he doesn't want you" and I mean if you don't know the bet...
With 6s with 1.18 and 2.55 no work is done, play a quadruple nail with a performance of 80 to 100, that's where the money is.

You said "if he doesn't want you" and I mean if you don't know the bet...
With 6s with 1.18 and 2.55 no work is done, play a quadruple nail with a performance of 80 to 100, that's where the money is.

Have you thought about taking up fishing?
the bet is not for you

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...