Holiday for couple.

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
We came in May and we have to look at it as much as we want and we can of course. Personally, I did a little bit of my nuts for the summer holidays. Of course this does not mean that I have to spend it myself or everyone inexperienced money.

So this year I'm thinking of going to the island with my girlfriend. For the first time we will go on summer vacations since we are not from Persia. Almost anyway, because the lady in question has turned around quite a bit, she doesn't want anything in there. I went on several trips to a small island and not after my 18 so almost everything to me is like going for the first time.
We thought of a solution for Paxos. Has any forester gone to give any experience? I read some things on the internet but it was very general and I couldn't reach it. We liked the idea because we would not have a car and the island is small and because access for us northerners is much more economical than going for example. Piraeus for a ferry or taking airplanes etc. Also, I know that it is an island relaxed and peaceful without much but not a deterrent.

I also hear alternatives from anyone who has something to say. Thanks in advance.

Answer: Holiday for a couple.

To my knowledge it is very expensive in Paxos : emb:

I am also a fan of this because I do not have many hotels and generally do not write prices on their sites ...

Lefkada and Ithaca if you want calm beautiful beaches and good sun

For Lefkada, some of my friends had gone and told me to leave it as a last resort. Nice island but you're in trouble, so they told me ...

Ithaca how are you going?

For Ithaca you will pass by me first : eye:

I thought about you and you, but I am scared of the seasons feeling what to do with you ... So you go to Kefalonia and then you take a boat? Where are you going?

Boat from Kefalonia (SAMI) and then Ithaca.
From Lefkada - Fiskardo, from Patra - SAMI boat will enter at the end of the month and from Kyllini - Poros.

Sent from my iPhone

Reactions: kosdpthess

I've heard good things about thassos, though I haven't been. of course it is much closer to you. if anyone else has more knowledge, let's say

I made a pass from there last year with friends. For a few days it is nice, full for rest. It is a classic island of families. It has a "village" in the southern part of the island with something like that and I don't remember what it's called (drink I think), from there and beyond the island is relaxed and quiet. But it is so that I do not have to say to take a walk to see something.

ok, understandable, although they are always different with company, and different with "woman". Other solutions close to you, I say now, maybe it is a platoon or a clay that is also close, and it has things to see and it combines both mountain and sea. otherwise, island. of course, the islands as close as skopelos etc play, but maybe they are a little expensive

Because of my wife's soy I go to Astakos Aitoloakarnania every year. So the seven is near there. I've been to Lefkada, Ithaca, Zakynthos (Alephos escaped and escaped from Kefalonia).: twis:).
The good thing about Lefkada is that you don't need a ferry to get there. So you save enough money from potential ferry tickets. It's perfect for a three-day or four-day trip since it has many nice beaches and the only downside is its narrow streets.
Zakynthos is a bigger island, so you can spend a five-day day enjoying it. You can enjoy the best beaches and the best beaches (Navagio) not by car, but by tourist boat. Lefkada but don't imagine you'll see any avenues.
Ithaca is the smallest of the other islands, remember that by car in 45 minutes you went from side to side.It is a must have for two or three days but for the above I do not think unless you want to enjoy the same things. one and a half minutes from the port of Astakos after first making a stop at Kefalonia.
In conclusion, if you want something economical you go to Lefkada, if you want something for a few days you go to Ithaca while if you have several days and you do not mind giving anything more go to Zakynthos. As far as the prices they play are down and the 3 islands themselves don't go to a completely commercial store and eat it in your head.

Let me say my opinion on what I've been up to. Lefkada is by far my favorite island, the last 3 years I go every year it has KA-TA-TLI-KTI-KES beaches. It doesn't have (or at least I can avoid) the very closet closet because on my holidays I mainly want to swim all day and have a rest (crazy party unreal, I know I know haha). But it has a big negative. You want a cab to enjoy 100%, even though it was my first time on 19 with the feeling that we didn't have a cab then and I remember loving the island ever since I didn't see everything. Here I am thinking of going back this year for 3-4 days for 4th consecutive year. Great + that you don't want a ferry.

Zakynthos on the other hand I love her. I have gone 3 times for vacations and other 3-4 because the feeling was working there (I'm also a shameless sensation and running) and I have to say that every time I go, it confirms my first view. That the island has nothing to show you. Yeah my kid you drive around town and you think you are in the bottom. Because of the old earthquakes, you can see all the buildings seen in some narrow streets. But again my opinion is they are, obviously everything subjective.

From then on I did the best pairing breaks (but original) on Milos and without a car on my 20-21. But it's a cyclone so don't take her where she's gone : priest: No.

I think I helped you a lot, I said, too, my long and short. But to ask you something?

AFTER YOU HALKIDIKI HAS NO SEASONS ??: beers1:

PS: My friend who went to Paxos last year paired and without a car was disgusted because she says it's a very small island, you walk it comfortably but she actually told me that she was a little pinched

Logically wherever we go outside Paxos, we will rent some 2 car days, let's see some places ... Whenever Lefkada sounds good you recommend it to so many people.

Now Halkidiki is beside it, whenever the rest of the summer there we go out and most of the places are at height or depth, or it will be a dubai duba end or it will be only for fifty cents with 5 for many days it is not unless you have a holiday. Not that others are better, but I want to spend as little money as possible on the Halkidiki people, from the worst lighthouses ever ...

Listen Cost:

The best pair is Milos. I know you don't want the Cyclades but if you haven't gone, it's the best. By the way, the most beautiful beaches are all relaxed and at moderate prices. I'm not telling you anymore (Santorini) because she'll definitely be there, so I'll leave the rest.
Out of the places that are considered particularly touristy, Skiathos is one of the most beautiful islands with both women and friends and I have been there perfectly with women.
Now I will give you the information from Ionion that I know and better known as Gianniot:

Lefkada: By far the best beaches of the Ionian Sea and let's say about Cephalonia and Zakynthos. Porto Katsiki, Kathisma, Egremnoi and some others on the west side are from the top of Greece. On the plus side it is relatively small compared to Corfu, Kefalonia and Zakynthos and you can drive it with 3 days car since Lefkada-Vasiliki which is 2 ends is 1 hours drive. The most positive thing is that you don't pay for a boat and so it is more economical. If you do not have a car you will stay in Lefkada, and if you do get to stay in some in Lygia or Nikiana which is close to town but also cheap.
You will find amazing fish to eat in Poros and Sivota and Lygia but overall good food. Finally, there is Nidri, which gained value because of Scorpio.
The downside is that if you go between 25-30 July and 20 August, you panic over the last 5 year. Also with Corfu coming 1h, it has the most humidity and you generally die if it has heat.
I go every year at least 3-4 days even during the last 5 years in Athens

Corfu: The most beautiful city of the Ionian Sea and one of the top3 of the Greek islands. The beaches are pretty good but none are very good. And there the good beaches are on the west side of the island. On the positive side are the plethora of rooms and access as well as Egnatia going to Igoumenitsa and opposite to very frequent maritime communication (every 1 hour in summer). Unless you want a 100% car and it has the most deadly humidity in Greece.

Paxos: The most overrated Ionian island for me. An incredibly small town with few options while the island has tragic rocky beaches that you kill and you want boots to get into the sea. Everyone goes for a swim in the 2 beaches in Antipaxos. Due to reduced room availability it is expensive to stay while it says no more than 3 days.
I've been to 1 once and although I had a great time for 3-4 days I wouldn't go again.

Zakynthos: It has 2 the best fun after Corfu but I don't think you care. The beaches are very good but I think there will be more experts on this island. I have been to 2 times (and 2 with my friends) and I had a great time but I do not know she is with a woman (but I do not think it is different). However access is difficult since you have to go to Kyllini.

Cephalonia and Ithaca I've been going for a long time (10-15 years ago) and have definitely changed a lot since then, but as you put it I think it'll be better for Ithaca since it's smaller and calmer and you definitely don't want the car as much as Kefalonia is huge. Friendly couples went to Cephalonia last year and told me it was annoyingly quiet as after a while you didn't find much outside

PS: I think Ithaca can also be accessed through Vassiliki Lefkada, but look for safety ...

If you would like more information about Lefkada or Corfu, tell me

Kostas if you choose Lefkada I would recommend staying in Agios Nikitas (after going with the feeling), in my opinion it is the most beautiful place to stay in Lefkada.You are one of the best beaches (Kathisma, Egremnos and Porto) Katsiki). And from there you can go by boat to a beach that used to be only for nudists but now has been built. Agios Nikitas is on the Ionian side and not on Aitoloakarnania so you can see what you will see

Lefkada is not what it used to be, especially the places near the city. Especially Nidri has made it a point not to say how ...
These are the results of fast growth: Make money as fast as possible and build shoppers for shops.
I went to 98 one day and an 1 day before and hit a plate. It has nothing to do with old Lefkada.
On the contrary, I fell in love with Ithaca when I went through Kefalonia.
If you choose Lefkada again, go to Basilica. Not somewhere else.

Kostas if you choose Lefkada I would recommend staying in Agios Nikitas (after going with the feeling), in my opinion it is the most beautiful place to stay in Lefkada.You are one of the best beaches (Kathisma, Egremnos and Porto) Katsiki). And from there you can go by boat to a beach that used to be only for nudists but now has been built. Agios Nikitas is on the Ionian side and not on Aitoloakarnania so you can see what you will see

Lefkada for a thousand ... I agree

It is good to go somewhere close because you can go back on your own : twis:.
Now go over the plate and have a good time. I've been playing Paxos 2007. Late July (high season). Very expensive island. Then it was pre-judgment, now I don't know. But I don't think it has changed anything because it has so many Italian tourists blowing it. Whenever Paksins are the ones to drop prices ?? As long as it takes them, they would pull it. Small island. You shoot it in a day with a motorbike or a pig. One day you will go to Antipaxos by boat. I expected it to be more picturesque and quiet but not like that. I stayed in the capital, where the port is. It has two more quiet villages. I don't know what's going on there.

PS : I wouldn't go again. My nerves were also broken.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...