Invasion (and no one is talking) !!

zorian

IFC # 5 Cup winner 2013-14
Staff member
11 Oct 2005
On an island in the ocean, on a deserted peak
Just because the sold-out media doesn't talk, doesn't mean it hasn't. We got there, for Turks to invade Greek territory and not to open their noses !!! Hello!

317709-tm-pg18-map-5.jpg

Turkish forces have been advancing on Greek soil in the Evros River for days, with the Greek side trying to downplay the issue. On the contrary, Turkey has reportedly strengthened its military presence on the ground.

The case also took on international dimensions, as there was a relevant publication of the English SUN. Following the publication of the issue, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs took a step forward, however, earlier, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, caused concern and reactions with his statement that “we do not want to create tensions with allies [...] we are talking about a few tens of meters ». Military sources confirmed to Tvxs.gr The incident.

The chronicle of the case

More specifically, this is an area in the southern part of Evros, at the apiary, which floods every year and the change of the riverbed creates islands like the one that have been occupied for days by the forces of 35 people of the Turkish Army and the special forces of the Police. It is an area of ​​16 acres where they have encamped and raised a Turkish flag.

The news was initially revealed by armyvoice.gr, who also published a relevant photo, while the case has been highlighted by British SUN, which speaks of "Turkish invasion" of Greek territory. According to the publication, it is "studied challenge in the context of the Turkish side's reaction to the planned expansion of the fence on the land border. "

"We do not want to create tensions. We are talking about a few tens of meters "

Asked about the issue and the occupation of Greek territory, the Foreign Minister tried to downplay the case: "I wish we could reach an agreement. There is a question of the exact limit, due to the changes in the riverbed. I told you this indirectly in the beginning, you did not notice it correctly, I also said it in a way. I do not like to create tensions between two countries that are allies. These things are solved without a single column being written in a newspaper. The appropriate measurements can be made well and, with a joint committee, all these things can be resolved. We are talking about a few tens of meters».

The lukewarm reaction and the submissiveness of the Greek side provoked reactions while, in the afternoon, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that, by order of the Minister Nikos Dendias, it has taken a step, but quite late, as Turkish forces have been on Greek soil for at least two days. Military sources, however, comment that the Greek side is very persistent in terms of rhetoric but completely submissive in practice, as the case of the Apiculture reveals. Some even use much harsher expressions for the Greek government's stance and speak of a rift in the Army's mindset in the region.

It has not been forgotten, after all, the case of Oruc Reis. The Turkish research vessel, accompanied by warships, had entered the Greek continental shelf in February, with the Greek government initially claiming to have left, but then "the winds pushed the ship into the Greek continental shelf", causing a stir among military analysts.

SYRIZA: There should be an immediate briefing of the political parties

The head of the National Defense Department, Thodoris Dritsas and Foreign Affairs, George Katrougalos of SYRIZA, issued a joint statement on the events in Evros, asking for immediate information from the political parties. «The government must immediately inform the political parties for the arbitrary, aggressive actions of Turkey that have been going on for two days in the border area of ​​Evros and for the initiatives that it will take ", he states characteristically and adds:

"Yesterday, the foreign minister downgraded the issue, stressing that he did not intend to create tension on an issue that could be resolved by a joint committee. Does he think that Turkey did not create the tension? Do you think that the competent committee should have been convened before the Army Geographical Service took action in the area? What is the position of the Ministry of Defense on this issue? These issues require knowledge, composure, prudence and determination. The lack of strategy and the diplomatic vacuum that emerges in relation to Turkey poses obvious risks to the country.».

I believe that the issue is very serious as it must have been more than 75 years since a foreign state invaded Greek territory! And there is absolute silence, that is the annoying thing

The Turks are stealing 16 acres from us.

The government's response is immediate, with another 30 (already 20) million euros in the Greek media

Reactions: vaf3 and FunBet
Guys, Turkey is taking advantage of every opportunity presented to it, while at the same time its plans are long-term. Consider that at the time we are talking about, it has invaded 2 States (Syria, Libya) using a different pretext in each case.

The problem is not Turkey but the passive attitude of Greece. This is because the dominant economic forces within the country (which to some extent control the political establishment) as well as the staff of the political regime, do not risk losing any privilege or acquis, so they prefer the gradual concession of national sovereignty. This has been repeated several times in the long history of Greece.

Turkey has always been an expansionist and belligerent people, the bad thing is that Greek politicians like to show calmness from the outside regardless of what they have done to them. Let's go and claim a measure from the villa of our minister's house to see how he will react, but he did not tell us how many meters of Greek territory we will react to.

Anyone who knows the location "" Apiary "" knows that 6 months is land and 6 months is a river ....

Point with no meaning ...
Now you will tell me ... are you okay dude? .... I will answer that you have to respond to the challenge with contempt, otherwise you play the other's game and go on adventures ....
In my village they say: "" A moment of an asshole, ten years of a dude "".

They will get bored and leave ... otherwise the September that the Evros will inflate will drown them and wash them away in Alexandroupolis ...

This point to disappear completely from the map is for us and for them a click of a button .... if they move from where they are they know what awaits them .... they will take souvenir photos and leave .... .1,015 pays ... :)

If you happen to be an asshole neighbor, these things happen ....:)

Reactions: georgesv53
Turkey has always been an expansionist and belligerent people, the bad thing is that Greek politicians like to show calmness from the outside regardless of what they have done to them. Let's go and claim a measure from the villa of our minister's house to see how he will react, but he did not tell us how many meters of Greek territory we will react to.

The massacres of Alekos with Voukis and the bullshit at the beginning of the 20th century, which expansive and warlike people did them ??? Remind us a little.
How many thousands died from the peaceful and peaceful "aspirations" of the Allies?
Was it a result of arrogance and expansive "visions" of the Allies, or was it the fault of the evil Turks?

The massacres of Alekos with Voukis and the bullshit at the beginning of the 20th century, which expansive and warlike people did them ??? Remind us a little.
How many thousands died from the peaceful and peaceful "aspirations" of the Allies?
Was it a result of arrogance and expansive "visions" of the Allies, or was it the fault of the evil Turks?

So the genocide of Armenians and Pontians in the early 20th century, the invasion of Cyprus in 1974 and the invasions of Syria and Libya that are taking place at the time I am writing these lines, are justified by the actions of Alexander the Great 2300 years ago. or the Asia Minor campaign a century ago.

Reactions: magon
So the genocide of Armenians and Pontians in the early 20th century, the invasion of Cyprus in 1974 and the invasions of Syria and Libya that are taking place at the time I am writing these lines, are justified by the actions of Alexander the Great 2300 years ago. or the Asia Minor campaign a century ago.
Could you understand that? Try again ...

22:40 to 24:45 from official lips.

After all, did we have an invasion and occupation, or is it classic fake news to have the stray dogs in the buzzword? If he wrote it and the Sun binds the sweet.

Good luck.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...