Experience betrebels

nickbin

18 Nov 2017
Until a while ago I had a positive view of betrebels. I had basically turned it into a central buck. He had all the bets I wanted and almost all the sports.

So before that, I ate my first lime. Do not imagine I was a winner. I did not get to be a winner. My withdrawals were definitely less than my deposits but my fund had grown quite a lot. If I had theoretically all my money ... then yes I would be winning.

Anyway yesterday I made a takeover of the 100 Euros (what did I want;) ... almost immediately the side effects started. They do not let me play a second bet on an event. Not to play the same beast a second time. They do not let me take 1 and then over.
Let me say that the same thing happened to me months ago, but they told me that it was a mistake and it was corrected immediately. Now they tell me that we are watching you (so singer) that you play the same beet several times.
I tell him, brother, I rarely play my own beret, very rarely. 1 and OVER can play ... and his answer: They play and they are in a beret (so in the singer we said it as if we were pals ... we talk about amateurs). Well I say is this adult answer? And if I want to play a corner?

Unacceptable type in the chase. I really wonder ... we get them from our pocket and do it like that?

And now what we do ... Asian handicaps have few companies. in Bet365 I pay a tragic mistake and I am blocked. At bwin I ate limity in my first bets. And do not imagine .... my maxbet is 10-15 euro ... I'm not playing anything.
But also in another company to go if I continue the same way of playing again the same will happen. Is there hope to be won without a limit in Greece or, ultimately, in a European book?

No hope, betrebels is for festivals. In my pro, I was 3000 and I was forced to pay for the faithful. For laughs...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JordanRules
Until a while ago I had a positive view of betrebels. I had basically turned it into a central buck. He had all the bets I wanted and almost all the sports.

So before that, I ate my first lime. Do not imagine I was a winner. I did not get to be a winner. My withdrawals were definitely less than my deposits but my fund had grown quite a lot. If I had theoretically all my money ... then yes I would be winning.

Anyway yesterday I made a takeover of the 100 Euros (what did I want;) ... almost immediately the side effects started. They do not let me play a second bet on an event. Not to play the same beast a second time. They do not let me take 1 and then over.
Let me say that the same thing happened to me months ago, but they told me that it was a mistake and it was corrected immediately. Now they tell me that we are watching you (so singer) that you play the same beet several times.
I tell him, brother, I rarely play my own beret, very rarely. 1 and OVER can play ... and his answer: They play and they are in a beret (so in the singer we said it as if we were pals ... we talk about amateurs). Well I say is this adult answer? And if I want to play a corner?

Unacceptable type in the chase. I really wonder ... we get them from our pocket and do it like that?

And now what we do ... Asian handicaps have few companies. in Bet365 I pay a tragic mistake and I am blocked. At bwin I ate limity in my first bets. And do not imagine .... my maxbet is 10-15 euro ... I'm not playing anything.
But also in another company to go if I continue the same way of playing again the same will happen. Is there hope to be won without a limit in Greece or, ultimately, in a European book?
Though we repeat it constantly let's rejoin it, winning by singly accepting in a market opening or if all the games that you are fighting off the performance is lower you have finished before you talk, open a new account to a friend for example, after you take the measures that others have said and I personally did not get it, that is, you play from another device, play it for you, or play with a stick, etc, you make a deposit 100 euro starts the alarms, says first deposit 100 euro? Already a suspect, then you do not get the bonus because you know that you will have no bargain and you will fight with the beasts to make turnovers, the second bell, you are already finished, you play your first 100 Euros game only in a game that ends with an advantage, 5-6 bets will leave you, that's what I saw at least and so is in the majority of cases
There's no way you can save, you play so you have a finish date everywhere, then I do not know what you're doing, but from the classic buck you've finished permanently
Betrebels also ate me money from a bill, but I was in the mood

Though we repeat it constantly let's rejoin it, winning by singly accepting in a market opening or if all the games that you are fighting off the performance is lower you have finished before you talk, open a new account to a friend for example, after you take the measures that others have said and I personally did not get it, that is, you play from another device, play it for you, or play with a stick, etc, you make a deposit 100 euro starts the alarms, says first deposit 100 euro? Already a suspect, then you do not get the bonus because you know that you will have no bargain and you will fight with the beasts to make turnovers, the second bell, you are already finished, you play your first 100 Euros game only in a game that ends with an advantage, 5-6 bets will leave you, that's what I saw at least and so is in the majority of cases
There's no way you can save, you play so you have a finish date everywhere, then I do not know what you're doing, but from the classic buck you've finished permanently
Betrebels also ate me money from a bill, but I was in the mood

I do not belong in this category.

Day 30 bets can also be played. My bets are from 3 to 7 Euros. Bonus I get.

And I play live, and sometimes some random bets they say. I'm betting and betting that is going down, but I'm repeating 5-6 euro beret.

Just now I have a great deal of work and a lot of free time. I consistently follow some tipster and usually not at the prices they raise. Especially in Betrebels it is difficult to do this because it has fast reflexes. On the other hand, if there was no limit in our life, it could make me rich.
Of course the fact that I did not play at the prices given by those I follow at some time thought I was working in my favor because I did not have their ROI but I thought I would go under the radar.

However, I am now convinced that long-term winning even by playing with the most honest terms will sooner or later also eat a lime.

However, for the withdrawals I have been happy so far. Immediate and trouble-free.

I do not belong in this category.

Day 30 bets can also be played. My bets are from 3 to 7 Euros. Bonus I get.

And I play live, and sometimes some random bets they say. I'm betting and betting that is going down, but I'm repeating 5-6 euro beret.

Just now I have a great deal of work and a lot of free time. I consistently follow some tipster and usually not at the prices they raise. Especially in Betrebels it is difficult to do this because it has fast reflexes. On the other hand, if there was no limit in our life, it could make me rich.
Of course the fact that I did not play at the prices given by those I follow at some time thought I was working in my favor because I did not have their ROI but I thought I would go under the radar.

However, I am now convinced that long-term winning even by playing with the most honest terms will sooner or later also eat a lime.

However, for the withdrawals I have been happy so far. Immediate and trouble-free.
Everyone in fair conditions earns basically, after misconduct opening accounts to others
Limit do not know if you eat simply a winner, you definitely eat when they put you in the category of players who will always win them and they are the ones who play singly with an advantage

To ask why he was making money? With what excuse?
With known intelligence, they asked for his statement skrill and made the error and gave it up. The answer was that he was playing on behalf of a third party, violating the terms and releasing the winnings so I wanted, without any further information. Do not make the mistake of giving a statement skrill!

Reactions: JordanRules
Until a while ago I had a positive view of betrebels.
Having as a criterion the betting limits I have a negative opinion for all 24 licensed. And a more positive opinion for betrebels than I have for bet365 stoiximan and OPAP. I repeat, with the limit criterion. OPAP and bet365 paid without any delay and additional check within a few hours and in betrebels I had to put a "plug" as if I was asking for a transfer from Evros, to be paid immediately and not after 2 weeks.

No hope.
The same accounts for the Greeks.
Or your name in foreign countries.
You go with the cross in your hand and you never win.

With known intelligence, they asked for his statement skrill and made the error and gave it up. The answer was that he was playing on behalf of a third party, violating the terms and releasing the winnings so I wanted, without any further information. Do not make the mistake of giving a statement skrill!
It's not sure that they do this standard to all those who send statements skrill.
I kept 2 for months and I asked for 2 statement (2017 on the platform renewal forgot me and on the new page I was playing old with regular maxbets) I sent both times and paid me both. The first time 2500 the second 6000. .100% value bets all my bets, 0.3 and 2 returns lower than those in the close odds. Of course, I could have been able to count the bet I had to pay.
As far as I understand this, I was asking for it, and I find it justifiable not to pay if they see any other customer's email transactions or the strange payments to betburger. Because I did not have any transactions and I sent it to them. Now for your pro who did not say it to him and without giving him explanations, I do not know how he would get them if he persisted or if he had any site that advertised them.

Last edited:

it is meant not to send it.

it is unbelievably unlawful what you are asking for

Having as a criterion the betting limits I have a negative opinion for all 24 licensed. And a more positive opinion for betrebels than I have for bet365 stoiximan and OPAP. I repeat, with the limit criterion. OPAP and bet365 paid without any delay and additional check within a few hours and in betrebels I had to put a "plug" as if I was asking for a transfer from Evros, to be paid immediately and not after 2 weeks.

No hope.
The same accounts for the Greeks.
Or your name in foreign countries.
You go with the cross in your hand and you never win.

It's not sure that they do this standard to all those who send statements skrill.
I kept 2 for months and I asked for 2 statement (2017 on the platform renewal forgot me and on the new page I was playing old with regular maxbets) I sent both times and paid me both. The first time 2500 the second 6000. .100% value bets all my bets, 0.3 and 2 returns lower than those in the close odds. Of course, I could have been able to count the bet I had to pay.
As far as I understand this, I was asking for it, and I find it justifiable not to pay if they see any other customer's email transactions or the strange payments to betburger. Because I did not have any transactions and I sent it to them. Now for your pro who did not say it to him and without giving him explanations, I do not know how he would get them if he persisted or if he had any site that advertised them.

ADERFIA WE WANT HELP,
MY WANTED AND IT HAS BEEN A HISTORY ON A TIME IN YEAR SKRILL AND THE STARS, AND WHEN YOU WANTED TO TAKE THE 990 EURO THAT WERE IN BETREMBLES MONEY ACCOUNT BUT THAT I HAVE BREAKDOWN CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT. BECAUSE NORTH NORTH AND HUNDRED TO THE GAMBLING COMMITTEE IN MALTA. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO ASK YOU YOU HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THIS THEME AS IS A TRANSACTION IN THE HISTORY WITH A FRIEND WHO PLAYS IT IN BETREMBELL? AND SECOND NOW WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE THAT I HAVE TO DO? EXODUS IS THE CASE TO GET MY RETURN BACK? They WILL NOT WATCH EVERYTHING WHY THEY ARE GENERALLY A LITTLE ILLEGAL THAT I AM LOOKING FOR. WHO IS YOU TAKE TWO SESSIONS WHAT ARE HOPS ABOUT?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

ADERFIA WE WANT HELP,
MY WANTED AND IT HAS BEEN A HISTORY ON A TIME IN YEAR SKRILL AND THE STARS, AND WHEN YOU WANTED TO TAKE THE 990 EURO THAT WERE IN BETREMBLES MONEY ACCOUNT BUT THAT I HAVE BREAKDOWN CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT. BECAUSE NORTH NORTH AND HUNDRED TO THE GAMBLING COMMITTEE IN MALTA. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO ASK YOU YOU HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THIS THEME AS IS A TRANSACTION IN THE HISTORY WITH A FRIEND WHO PLAYS IT IN BETREMBELL? AND SECOND NOW WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE THAT I HAVE TO DO? EXODUS IS THE CASE TO GET MY RETURN BACK? They WILL NOT WATCH EVERYTHING WHY THEY ARE GENERALLY A LITTLE ILLEGAL THAT I AM LOOKING FOR. WHO IS YOU TAKE TWO SESSIONS WHAT ARE HOPS ABOUT?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
No game will be done on the gaming board, do not hope
Now generally, if you said violated terms, you would rather cry

ADERFIA WE WANT HELP,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Do what you send history scroll my horn inside. Are you busy you ??? Good luck, but I'm not at all optimistic. Just do not get involved with GTP companies.

You had to ask before you send. Now difficult things. From MGA in your case do not expect anything. It was a good idea.

You had to ask before you send. Now difficult things. From MGA in your case do not expect anything. It was a good idea.

At least ask for your initial deposit.

Unique way to keep an account for a given interval than what you are expected to hold is to play combo only and not to withdraw over 300-400 euro. And 1.01 of Panathinaikos stick to the basketball, stick as a knot and you scratch the punch that you play monkey and balls.

Beyond that there is NO hope to escape the limit. Personally, the only companies in which I do not have a limit yet are winmaster where I am very lost (over 5000 in) and goalbet where I play only live exclusively with 3-digit amounts but not over 200 euros per bet and honestly not.

The best bookmaker IS the OPAP of the agency, you just accept that you do not play valium, you play winners and you get paid badly, but you get paid.

The fact that some companies have fallen into blocking players of 3 and 5 shows the general victory of the place and that it is not even worth chasing it

Reactions: georgemr2
With these and with them, we have almost reached the criminalization of the e-wallet. It started with exclusions from the appropriate type of deposit outside skrill and we came to behaviors show me the move. Black!

Do what you send history scroll my horn inside. Are you busy you ??? Good luck, but I'm not at all optimistic. Just do not get involved with GTP companies.
Ok, I agree, I did, but what did I say to them? How do I get the money if I do not send the history? What Should I Make ???

Yeah, well, what should I do? That is not what I am. You said I did not send it. How would I get the money ???

I do not know if the link works. Check out my "bet withdrawal" post and you will understand.

Reactions: spyridon kanas

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...