Experience betrebels

1. Companies are illegal with the limit, this is self-evident. That's where all the problems start.

2. At the same time, they are pushing players into the illicitity of multiple accounts (that is, unintentional offenders).

3. Companies have made you agree to terms that they are aware of, illegal and abusive.

4. Companies request documents that violate personal data law by infringing on the authority of public authorities.

From then on, every player who aims to make money from the bet will always find ways to overcome all the obstacles that companies (illegally) put on him. After all, these barriers are necessary for companies to continue to operate, so in the end they are allies and not the enemy of a professional or semi-professional player.

The professional and the semi-professional are 1% of the players and since he is a professional he will definitely have the way to gamble where he wants and as he wants. I do not think he has problems with goalbet and rebels and such.
But there are also amateurs who in recent years have read, learned from their mistakes and managed to make a small profit out of their hobby that is gambling. They would say that they are the victims of the case we are discussing.

1. Companies are illegal with the limit, this is self-evident. That's where all the problems start.

2. At the same time, they are pushing players into the illicitity of multiple accounts (that is, unintentional offenders).

3. Companies have made you agree to terms that they are aware of, illegal and abusive.

4. Companies request documents that violate personal data law by infringing on the authority of public authorities.

From then on, every player who aims to make money from the bet will always find ways to overcome all the obstacles that companies (illegally) put on him. After all, these barriers are necessary for companies to continue to operate, so in the end they are allies and not the enemy of a professional or semi-professional player.

police ID etc. The law obliges you to send.
trading history does not oblige you. the opposite. I can buy panties and wear them with my card money. just don't let me show them my deals. by knowing my name, they don't know anything great. everybody knows it.
don't level them all.

after all we have a different point of view in some things. that's not bad of course. we can't all agree.
What law obliges you to send an ID and at the same time does not oblige you to send a transaction history if a betting company asks you to? Even if there is such a Greek law, keep in mind that Betrebels is based in Malta, and as a corporation it operates under Maltese and not Greek laws and regulations. Whenever you consider it illegal to ask for your trading history and wish to hunt them in courts, you would probably have to ask Malta to go to a local court based on Maltese law and not Greek. Also, I don't think a company would be as stupid as asking for documents without being legally covered such personal data issues.

1 .... 6.png

I think it's clear.
It is based in Malta.
It is governed by the laws of the Republic of Malta.
It operates legally in Greece, that is, it is licensed, it does not state that it operates under Greek laws.
Also in one case that I know that somebody in a betting case was on trial in Malta.
1 .... 1.png

Yes, they sent me this to justify the excuses but of course they didn't. They know it's illegal to just do it for anyone.
Without any idea of ​​the legality of the laws but considering that the laws must be based on common sense, whether in Greece or Malta or in Cameroon.
I believe that they have the right to certify whether scroll your account is owned by a screenwriter anytime, I would also have no problem sending screenshots with my dealer to them but in no case have the right to request a full history for the last 6 months.
In the end, what exactly was it about them if I sent money to my jacket because I owed him 5 drinks or if I bought jerseys from the store? Obviously these too are personal data and I imagine no one can ask for anything without a corresponding order.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

goal2 does not lead the discussion. I've listed the laws many times.
if you want send them your trading history and whatever you want. Yours.
I didn't send them, as they did, and many others, like qatarianos if I remember correctly, and we got paid.

goal2 does not lead the discussion. I've listed the laws many times.
if you want send them your trading history and whatever you want. Yours.
I didn't send them, as they did, and many others, like qatarianos if I remember correctly, and we got paid.
mrringo.com -> MGA license -> closed -> no player compensation
tipxpress.com -> MGA license -> closed -> no player compensation
digibet.com -> MGA license -> closed-> no player compensation
mybet. com -> MGA license -> closed and reopens with another property -> no player compensation
royrichie.com -> MGA license -> closed -> no player compensation
bigbetworld -> MGA license -> closed -> only a small percentage of players were compensated with payments of up to 100-150 euros.
I mentioned some licensed in Malta that closed the last 2-3 years without paying players. There may also be others I don't know. . If the laws worked, their owners should have been in prison. Now if you believe that the reason you were paid 500 or 1000 euros for refusing to send records was that they were afraid they would not be prosecuted in any court, I think we were discussing it.

I don't care if they were afraid of a court, probably not. But obviously when they have no reason to keep your money then they have to pay of course, otherwise what will they tell you? No, I'm not giving up ??? What did you tell 2 year old kids to play zucchini?
The scripts you have quoted have nothing to do with each other.

I don't care if they were afraid of a court, probably not. But obviously when they have no reason to keep your money then they have to pay of course, otherwise what will they tell you? No, I'm not giving up ??? What did you tell 2 year old kids to play zucchini?
The scripts you have quoted have nothing to do with each other.

How it has nothing to do with the other.Mybet was shut down and didn't pay you while under the law he had to pay you. Another company asks you for documents (which you send) that according to the laws you should not ask for them. What's the difference? In both cases the company is in breach.
No matter what you say a company can't tell you, I have recently been told to excuse me for any breach of the terms without explaining to me precisely what to do. If you insist that you are not told , send us username and company and talk to you and if you manage and pay me I'll send you half (1000 € they charged me)

Tespa I do not know the historian, so to say it obviously is. After all, we really do agree that all these companies are looking for the slightest chance of making you money.

Reactions: goal2
Tespa I do not know the historian, so to say it obviously is. After all, we really do agree that all these companies are looking for the slightest chance of making you money.

Of course, no one disagrees that few are all scams. After all, the purpose of writing what I am writing is not to defend any company, just to express my opinion on the basis of what I have come up with. I think it is good to be careful and not rely on any EYP, MGA, no law at all, we only spend our money on companies that have not paid royalties and are OK in payments etc.

No matter what you say a company can't tell you, I have recently been told to excuse me for any breach of the terms without explaining to me precisely what to do. If you insist that you are not told , send us username and company and talk to you and if you manage and pay me I'll send you half (1000 € they charged me)
why don't you say publicly which company it is?

How it has nothing to do with each other. Mybet was closed and you were not paid while under the law you had to pay.
And yet mybet is a pretty weird case, I did register in mybet normally from Greece and went through the process of describing the site to transfer money from one company to another. I am told in a very short time that the account has no money available to transfer! I send them the print screens with the withdrawal request and they replied that I should contact MGA !!! They are only obliged to transfer the money available. It may not be good for us, but unfortunately it makes sense once the new company was taken over, the debt of the previous company was paid off and it was taken clean with its customers' cash and transferred money from one platform to another. But the withdrawal requests from what I understood didn't count as available .... but as obligations of the previous one. I didn't deal with mga. Of course the MGA didn't pay as you say. Now if anyone has dealt with the payment requests I don't know.

And yet mybet is a pretty weird case, I did register in mybet normally from Greece and went through the process of describing the site to transfer money from one company to another. I am told in a very short time that the account has no money available to transfer! I send them the print screens with the withdrawal request and they replied that I should contact MGA !!! They are only obliged to transfer the money available. It may not suit us but unfortunately it makes sense as soon as the acquisition was made the new company covered the debts of the previous one and took it clear with the cash of its customers and transfers the money from one platform to another of the new company. But the withdrawal requests from what I understood didn't count as available .... but as obligations of the previous one. I didn't deal with mga. Of course the MGA didn't pay as you say. Now if anyone has dealt with the payment requests I don't know.
That is, if you did not make a withdrawal request and you left them as balance, the new Mybet would give them to you. it was a ploy to make a better bargain with the Rhinoceros. : cool !:

That is, if you did not make a withdrawal request and left it as a balance, the new Mybet would give
This is food for thought! what do you do again in such a case when you know that it is going to be padlocked and there are reports of requests for weeks that have not been paid, do you request a withdrawal or not? Don't be surprised at what they say.

I ask for your tolerance for offtopic:
MUVET
Hi .......,

thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately you didn't have any funds left on your previous mybet account. Therefore we cannot credit you any amount to your new account.

Best Regards,
Mila

Team mybet

I

I have a pending withdrawal .... euro! And after this transaction my account appears almost zero. The money withdrawal was not executed because the company was closed. I attach a screenshot from my account with pending transaction.

MYBET

Hi......,

thank you for your message.

As you know mybet re-launched this year with a new company behind it. We are not responsible for actions taken before our time.

In your case your pending withdrawal was apparently not processed as far as I can see it on your screenshots. Since we cannot handle any former withdrawals etc., we advise you to take your matter to the authorities and in this case report to the Malta Gaming Authority since unfortunately we cannot handle your inquiry.

We wish you a good day!

Best Regards,
Mila

Team mybet

I

Its not an issue of MGA because mybet is transferred from one proprietor to another. The New proprietor has the rights and the obliagations. You must check the OLD accounts and take the necessary actions to free up the amount of transactions that the owner previews did not perform. From the MGA we know that if the company did not change the proprietor, the company would be liquidated, and the MGA would be responsible for paying the FUNDS. The New proprietor has the rights and obligations of the OLD proprietor for commited FUNDS.
Thank You.

MYBET

Hello .....,

thank you for your message.

Since you didn't have funds on your old account we can't credit anything. We can't credit pending withdrawals. This is something the MGA will take care of when you contact them.

I'm sorry, but this is the only way to get here.

Best Regards,
Mila

Team mybet

AUTAAAAA

Well Mybet tells you we don't know anything about MGA and if you ask there they'll tell you and we don't know anything.
The things for me are simple.
MGA = Mafia of the bet.Card No more telling.
Bookmakers = their own. The reason they pay is that they have to stay in the market.

Reactions: JordanRules
exactly. When a company (not just a bet but a regular shop) closes, many people pistol to everyone. As long as it does well in general, and wants to stay in the market, then throws only the absolutely necessary pistols, and in general pays without much, since it does not want to tan for 5-10 good players who took a few thousand. it limits them and finally.
this is the difference mybet has made with betrebels which is supposed to stay open, so it has to respect the laws, though i don't see it for very open with those who do.

for those who are asking for your last 6 months or wherever you are, etc, without any reason, make a complaint here

Last edited:

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: