Giannakis is coming..

Tenekes

AC Milan fan
26 Apr 2003
SanSiro ​​Milano
According to the latest information, Olympiacos is not only changing a page but also a chapter in its coaching history, with the coach of the 2005 European champion, Panagiotis Giannakis, who has agreed with the Piraeus team, while he remains on the bench of the National team.The developments at Olympiakos are continuous and the latest information speaks of an agreement between Panagiotis Giannakis and the Piraeus team, which will be formally finalized on Friday night, when the "dragon" will meet again with the vice-president of the red and white KAE Panagiotis Angelopoulos.

In fact, the coach of the national team discussed at noon with George Vasilakopoulos at the EEC offices and they agreed that he should remain on the bench of the representative group. The Greek coach and European champion with the National Team in 2005, will replace Pini Gerson, who is leaving the Port after a year and a half.

As far as the coaching team of Olympiakos is concerned, the same authoritative sources say that it will remain the same in terms of its Greek element, which means that both Giannis Sfeiropoulos and Dimitris Marmarinos remain in their positions together with Giannakis they will try to get Olympiakos back on the road to their goals.

Panagiotis Angelopoulos handled the matter alone in the last 24 hours, determined to make a comeback and prove that, in front of the... vision he has for the Piraeus team, he is able to make decisions towards this end.

The selection of Panagiotis Giannakis seems to be the ideal solution for Olympiakos and is a natural progression of things, since the name of the "dragon" has been heard several times in the past. However, any rumors and paraphilologies have never been confirmed.

The timing of the change at the end of the Olympiakos bench is appropriate, since there is a break in the league and a margin of time for Giannakis to acclimatize and work more calmly before the continuation of the championship and the top 16 of the Euroleague.

Now, it is clear that the climate in the Olympiakos team is changing to a very significant extent and already the first reactions of the world are particularly positive with this development and they consider the choice of Panagiotis Giannakis for the Olympiakos bench correct.

Lynn Greer has not been in the best possible shape lately and there are not a few who say that he will be the next to leave Olympiakos, after Pini Gerson. However, if the issue of the coach is not resolved first, no decision on a player can proceed.

On top of that, in order for Greer to leave, a replacement must be found and this will be done after things "calm down" on the bench of the red and white team.

However, Pini Gerson, speaking to the Israeli site one.co.il, emphasized that he has no idea that he is leaving Olympiakos, although the information is not on his side: "No one has told me that I am being fired. In the morning I will go to training as usual".

Reactions: MAN7
I'VE WANTED HIM SINCE HE PLAYED BASKETBALL. I MEAN I WAS HAPPY LIKE A LITTLE CHILD. I'M SURE THAT WITH GIANNAKI ON THE BENCH, THOSE PLAYING WILL BLOOD A LOT ON DEFENSE.: sign:

The best move that could have been made was that the Jew made the team a joke... The issue is whether Giannakis can play in 2 boards...

I'VE WANTED HIM SINCE HE PLAYED BASKETBALL. I MEAN I WAS HAPPY LIKE A LITTLE CHILD. I'M SURE THAT WITH GIANNAKI ON THE BENCH, THOSE PLAYING WILL BLOOD A LOT ON DEFENSE.: sign:

and who wouldn't want him on their team

Right move! I will be very happy if he goes to Olympiakos, I didn't digest it as a player mainly - as a coach he is OK, and it will be entertaining after the tavern keeper Gerson to see emo-Giannakis on the bench of Olympiakos! I hope he doesn't leave great Greek, has a lot to offer!:D

Right move! I will be very happy if he goes to Olympiakos, I didn't digest it as a player mainly - as a coach he is OK, and it will be entertaining after the tavern keeper Gerson to see emo-Giannakis on the bench of Olympiakos! I hope he doesn't leave great Greek, has a lot to offer!:D
HOW OLD ARE YOU IF ALLOWED MY FRIEND?

JUST LIKE I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR WINNING AMERICA. BUT ARE THESE THINGS WE SAY GUYS? YIANNAKIS IS A VERY GOOD COACH AND THE ONLY ONE WHO WITH GOOD MOVES CAN CHALLENGE THE LIFETIME CHAMPION SINGLE. AND THIS INDEPENDENT OF THE RESULT ONLY GOOD IT'S FOR GREEK BASKETBALL THAT SHOWS THAT IT IS NOW ON A BETTER PATH.

Reactions: biancoseleste
Without being a friend (acquaintance) of the sport, I believe that this essentially means his departure from the National Team. I don't think the Giannakopoulos have become such good people as to allow the stars of their team to be coached by the coach of Olympiakos

Without being a friend (acquaintance) of the sport, I believe that this essentially means his departure from the National Team. I don't think the Giannakopoulos have become such good people as to allow the stars of their team to be coached by the coach of Olympiakos
THEN THE GENERAL GUY OF BASKETBALL SHOULD NOT SEND PLAYERS TO THE NATIONAL TEAM IF HE THINKS THEY WILL BE AFFECTED. A SMALL OBSERVATION. DID YOU SAY THE SAME WHEN IT WAS AT THE SAME TIME IN THE SERBIA NATIONAL TEAM AND IN PAOIT VS ILAHANOS?: sign:

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...