SUMMER SUMMER 2011 ... FILA WITH YOU A FEAR FOR ..

nicolas

IFC # 9 Champion 2012-13, V-Bookie Champion 2008
28 IOL 2007
Thessaloniki in heart, Alimos on paper ....
Good morning to everyone!

I returned yesterday from my summer vacation, where I spent ten days on its beautiful island Lefkada together with my wife and our 2.5 year old son.
We had a very nice time and I honestly did not understand when the ten days passed !! But that's right, all good things last a while ίσως. (Maybe that's why it's good)
I will try to bring you my holidays in the forum, so that other children who will probably want to visit the island of LEFKADOS… can be helped.

ACCOMMODATION: We stayed in the area A. IOANNIS at a distance of 2.5 km from the city of Lefkada in a beautiful place in the Venetian olive groves. We are talking that it must have been the most beautiful place to stay of all that was in the olive groves. The place is called ANTHIAS GARDEN and there is a corresponding site where the photos are very few compared to reality. Owners of a retired couple and their son, who really take care of everything inside the estate !! We are talking about a green estate with studios and maisonettes !! The cost for the studio we had chosen for this year was 70 euros per night and if you stayed more than a week you had a 20% discount for the days beyond a week. So for a total of 10 days our cost amounted to 65 / night.

In order to be able to better organize our vacation (and because I am an extreme fan I would say of the organization) I had printed with me a page with map of the island and I bought one from the island COMPLETE GUIDE OF LEFKADOS (from fagotto publications, which is written by Lefkadians) and was simply the best for information about the island. There is also a corresponding site where one can take a look to understand the style.
Before I talk about the beaches I have to make three points.
Η first is related to my origin. I am 100% from Thessaloniki, and like most of my compatriots, I am stuck with the beaches of Halkidiki…: twis:. This results in me being a very strict judge with the beaches of the other islands ..
Η second is that the ten days we stayed (except for the last two days) had a breeze which greatly affected the "usual" image of many beaches on the island.
Mrs third is that NOT ALL PEOPLE LIKE THE SAME THINGS, PARTS ETC.: twis:
So let's talk about the beaches….

I start with beaches in the NORTH Island's.

We went to A. YANNI (next to the place where we live…) Ideal beach for those who do windsurfing and kite surfing !! It has constant air and generally if someone has a child it is not recommended… .Clear water with sand pebbles.
Beach SAND LANGUAGE: It is a beach near A. Giannis, where due to its geographical location it is almost always quiet… (almost because we achieved it with the breeze we said…) Usually the people of Lefkada swim there. Clear water with pebbles, but not something special.
Next to Ammoglossa are the beaches CASTLE and ROUND which we did not go to but were told it is the same style.

I continue with beaches in WEST Island's.
A. NIKITAS BEACH : This is a small cove in the homonymous village. It is beautiful as a beach, but because there are several boats in the bay and because it is crowded, the water was not so clear. What is worth (if the weather is good) to do, is to take a boat called express mylos and go (in ten minutes) to the next beach called MILL. Very beautiful, with a few people, crystal clear waters and sand pebbles… (of course I repeat the breeze, breeze…: twis:). The ticket for the boat (summer 2011) is 6 euros come and go.
BEACH SEAT: Huge beach with crystal clear waters and pebbles. It is organized and if you want to get lucky for umbrella loungers you have to go early. It is one of the most beautiful on the island. (we had our own umbrella with the incredible percussion stick and we did not understand anything…: twis:
PORTO KATSIKI BEACH: Incredible landscape, crystal clear waters and pebbles. It is no coincidence that the most beautiful beach of the island for a lot of people. It has 105 steps downhill (and therefore uphill !!): twis:and it is better to visit it in the afternoon (after 16.30, 17.00) when most people "break". We did so (that is, they advised us) and we did not regret it.
From this side of the island there are also beaches hungry (we did not go because it has 300 steps and with a 2.5 year old child it would be quite difficult), knowing that it is one of the most beautiful), the beaches pine trees and waterings (we did not go) as well three beaches in the village of Kalamitsi (which we also did not go because there was enough air).

Let's go now at southern beaches.

AMMOUSA BEACH: Small beach with crystal clear waters and pebbles. It was one of the pebble beaches that I liked because wearing a mask you could see the beautiful gradation of the seabed. I should note here that I can not do anything with the pebble beaches because my soles suffer. (each person has a different number of nerve endings in the soles with the result that he has a different sensitivity. I'm talking that I do not fight it !!!: bb:
MIKROS GYALOS BEACH (ROUDA BAY): Small beach with clear waters (although it had several boats), but the pebbles were forbidden !! What a pebble this was, guys !!! Say, say, say !!!

Last I left them east beaches which do not have the grace that the rest of the island have and that is why they are not much preferred. We tried the beach near Nikiana (LAZY OR PARADISE) I did not understand which of the two was. Quiet beach but not clean. Generally in Lefkada you do not go for the beaches of the east side but for those of the west.

I will briefly mention that for those who have a child at a young age, Lefkada is not the ideal place for holidays. Caution!! I do not prevent anyone from going or drawing conclusions from my own experience! I're just expressing a personal opinion! Besides, I repeat that we had a very nice time! I just think it's more island for couples and less for families with young children (I emphasize the small because for older children I think it is ideal.)

FEEDING: Now let's talk about the third component of a good vacation (after the accommodation and the beaches). But of course I'm talking about food and taverns! I will write the taverns we ate in and anyone can cross them.
The division is based on the four points of the horizon.

WEST:

SAPFO TAVERN:
WHERE IS IT: Small tavern located right on its beach A. Nikita.
COMBINED BEACH: A.NIKITAS, MILL
STRONG POINTS: Extremely delicious everything, try the saganaki mussels and the pumpkin pie DEFINITELY!
PRICES: Normal.

RACHI TAVERN:
WHERE IS IT: In the mountain village BLONDE. (above KALAMITSI).
COMBINED BEACH: The three beaches of the village KALAMITSI.
STRONG POINTS : First the VIEW! We talk that it is like being on a balcony of paradise !! From food it has many nice snacks which will inform you what is there on the day you go. Because it is high enough, if you are going after 19.00 to have something to wear with you so that you do not get cold.

LEFKATA TAVERN:
WHERE IS IT: At the village Athani.
COMBINED BEACH: ROCK, PORTO KATSIKI.
STRONG POINTS: The also nice view, the marinated anchovies, the excellent potato salad and the pumpkin meatballs!
PRICES: Normal

EAST:

TAVERN GIANNIS:
WHERE IS IT: At the village Lygia.
COMBINED BEACH: A. GIANNIS, and the eastern ones.
STRONG POINTS: The fresh fish. Here I want to make a point. I went to this one because it was the most famous. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. And my disappointment became even greater when I heard from people on the island that ʽʼGiannisʼʼ has indeed broken down since his children took over. The fish we ate I can not say that it was the best I have eaten (fagri) while even serving the fish was for crying !!! Suffice it to say that they brought me fish close to a kilo on a round plate that could barely fit. It was generally the only tavern I went to and felt like a ʽʼtouristʼʼ, commonly a sucker. (the modern Greek awakening with the term tourist in modern Greek means the sucker correctly?) Fatsoula)
PRICES : FISH 55 EUROS PER KILO.

DRY TAVERN
WHERE IS IT : At the village Lygia.
COMBINED BEACH : A. GIANNIS and the eastern ones.
STRONG POINTS: The fresh fish. And he is known, but he justified his reputation. The fish is very fresh with very nice salads.
PRICES : FISH 50 EUROS PER KILO.

PAVLOS TAVERN
WHERE IS IT : In the mountain village Gradually.
COMBINED BEACH: MIKROS GYALOS (ROUDA), AMMOUSO
STRONG POINTS: Spit meats. It has kontosouvli, frigadeli, kokoretsi as well as all the classics of the hour. The truth is that although I am a meat lover, I did not go crazy with the meat of the "spit".

SPYRIDOULAS TAVERN:
WHERE IS IT: In the seaside picturesque village Syvota. It is a small village that "moors" many, many boats. (does not offer a beach for swimming, with so many boats inside !!)
COMBINED BEACH: VASILIKI, AMMOUSO, AGIOPYLI.
STRONG POINTS: All the fish !! Very fresh fish !!. The sour octopus is also excellent.
PRICES : FISH 50 EUROS PER KILO

DUCK TAVERN:
LOCATED: In Lefkada, on the road to A. Giannis.
COMBINED BEACH: Those that are close to the town of Lefkada
STRONG POINTS: Chicken risotto, kontosouvli and the chef's salad.
PRICES: Normal

One question one might ask you about how much you liked something is this: Which taverns did you go to eat again? I answer everyone except Giannis and Pavlou. In my opinion, let no one misunderstand me.

When I say normal prices I mean that with 40 euros a couple with a 2.5 year old child can eat very well. (without wine inside, in summer we drink beer and soft drinks!)
Where I ate fish I also traded the price.

OTHER KINDS OF ENTERTAINMENT:
MOUNTAIN EXCURSIONS BY CAR
Some days we made some excursions to mountain villages of Lefkada. I will just say that they were fantastic! Untouched by the barbaric hand of civilization we visited villages such as:
Karya with its plane trees,

the Enclosed where we drank ouzo after snacks in Square and we bought the well-known lentils (ten euros per kilo !!!, to see if they are as delicious as they say;: fish:

Vaukeri, Kolyvata, Alexandros, Platistoma, Drymonas, Asprogerakata, Chortata, Agios Ilias, Agios Petros, Syvros with the sources of the cherry !, all graphic and witnesses of another era that unfortunately no longer exists…. : emb:I could not go to the place with the waterfalls as the little one did not allow us, while for the same reason we did not go to the bee gorge. However, those who are without children are worth visiting as well as some other mountainous areas where one can go hiking on trails.

CRUISE:
From Nidri every morning at 9.00 starts a cruise to the surrounding islands very different from all the others. The boat that makes the round of the island is like an old Greek classic ship (ancient trireme), it is named ODYSSEY and the captain Gerasimos and its crew, really offer their soul to make the world a better place. We did it on the last day of our vacation and we learned it from people who had done it. There is no agency that can be found on the trip, except in the port of Nydri just before departure and by word of mouth.

The excursion costs 35 euros per person, and includes the following: approach to the famous Papanikoli cave and swim for those who want to dive from the boat, approach to the island of Meganisi, approach to a deserted beach of Lefkada called ʽʼLakaʼʼ and food (skewers) beach at that time by the crew itself, tomato salad, feta, tzatziki, bread and soft drinks and wines!) We talk that when we saw all this we had fun with my wife !! In the end, as long as the person wants… If he wants, he can do everything. Imagine that on the beach we ate, he had umbrellas for ALL the passengers of the cruise while he also supplied those he wanted with masks, flippers, buckets for children, mats !!!!: bb:

Captain Gerasimos is incredible, we are talking…: bb:And of course the definition of GREEK and not like us spoiled young Greeks… Inside the cruise there is also his wife (the very nice French Marie who guides in different languages, depending on the nationality of the passengers. After lunch and swimming in ʽʼLakaʼʼ, there is the approach to the island of Onassis, Scorpio where we swam on the beach of άλCallaʼʼ… ..The return to Nydri was at 18.00 in the afternoon.In the boat, they offered us ouzo with elixir, we danced a lot of Greek songs with them Our most beautiful dances and just before we arrived in Nydri we ate our watermelon… In a word: Unforgettable trip…. I highly recommend it to everyone !!

And finally to mention some details regarding the accommodation.
In terms of supply, there are large stores (supermarkets) near Lefkada (well-known chains) while there was no problem with gasoline. (several gas stations, with the price of a liter at 1.71 in gas stations near the country.)

Before leaving Lefkada it is worth buying it famous salami (there are four different companies that make it, I personally asked and got the least ʽʼcommercializedʼʼ (ask locals and they will tell you), Vertzamo grape wine (red and white), lentils as I mentioned Englouvis and a pastel .

For fast food the options are the fantastic crepe from ʽʼPETRINOʼʼ on the main sidewalk and ice cream from Stavrakas where to find a small table you have to apply….: twis:
These few I had to take you from your personal vacation in Lefkada where I spent a wonderful ten days. I hope they find them useful to many friends who will want to visit the island…

Y.Y. Every day when we got in the car, my son asked me in a rather commanding way (a lot of laughter to hear a two-and-a-half-year-old demand) to put the song I had written entitled "FRIENDS WITH ME STILL" by Mouzourakis-Maravegia. So as soon as I put it to him, he listened to it and as soon as it was over he asked for it again… and again and again…. So every day my wife and I listened to it about 30 times !!!!: Up: And he had a lot of fun because he had heard me sing it, I thought the chorus was saying ʽʼfila me still once, and so my son sang it saying at the end the phrase "once upon a time" in a style that really made you smile συνέχεια Hence the title of this year's vacation…
I wish everyone a happy holiday and next year again for those of us who went !!!!:)

**** Thanks to Mars for creating this section as it fulfilled a wish of mine!: bravo: Yes, you understood correctly, I am the "godfather" of the subject, a holiday guide .... So, gentlemen, hurry to write your own impressions ....: sign:

Last edited:
From: LEFKADA SUMMER 2011 ... FRIENDS WITH ANOTHER WEAR ..

Always like that Nikola. Apart from this summer when I stayed home, I usually go to a village near Astakos, Etoloakarnania. Lefkada is an hour and a half drive from there. You said that on Mylos beach there is a high probability of seeing nudists (it had happened to me that when the boat arrived, half of them got out on the spot). I will not forget that in Sivota in Spyridoula I ate the biggest, tastiest and cheapest lobster spaghetti of my life Generally very nice memories and it helps a lot that you do not get involved with ships to go.

Reactions: nicolas

There was no more complete guide!

And I came back from Lefkada a few weeks ago. I think its strong point is the beaches since some of them have incredible waters : 8-O:. And I know Thessaloniki 100% but the beaches of Halkidiki do not compete with anything I think. Porto goat is just top, and Egremni is also a top beach but to go up these stairs after we left on foot ...

It is definitely a good choice for holidays.

Always like that Nikola. Apart from this summer when I stayed home, I usually go to a village near Astakos, Etoloakarnania. Lefkada is an hour and a half drive from there. you said that in Mylos beach there is a high probability that you can also see nudists (it had happened to me that when the boat arrived, half of them took them out on the spot).I will not forget that in Sivota in Spyridoula I had eaten the biggest, tastiest and cheapest lobster spaghetti of my life. Generally very nice memories and it helps a lot that you do not get involved with ships to go.

As soon as I get off the boat, I find a nice place in front of it, I go to put the umbrella, and while I put it on I raise my head to the back of the beach and I see some types of tsitsidos completely !!!! A lady passes by and says "I do not think you can stay here with the child" .... I look to the right to see another tsitsidos ....

Aaron Aron umbrella outside and change of position ....

Mikrotsoutsouni .....: twis:

Reactions: animusbet

nice text but finally what to he liked from lefkada? what is the worst I have done in my life, if you exclude a couple of beaches the helpless our help the bar in the helpless again our help over the sea and the walnuts everything else was a hassle.

remark bu.do it kiss me once more that it hangs? with a chick did you go find an old boy?: twis:: twis:: twis:

Lefkada I have been on vacation twice. I liked its beaches very much. Porto Katsiki has been voted among the 2 best beaches in Europe by foreigners. Be well Nikola, go again: sign:

Excellent Nikola, in everything!
in the song, in the analysis, in the holidays ....

: sign:

Yesterday I was in Lefkada for a one-day trip from Messolonghi where I am.

We went for a bath in the seat. Amazing beach with huge waves (due to wind although from what I learned the beach is known for its waves). Very nice bars-cafes for coffee drinks and the related ......

For food, some acquaintances sent us to Giannis in Lygies ...... Unfortunately, I had not read Nikolas's post in detail, so we pressed it solemnly : twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:. The food sucked (meat and fish). The joke is that we took a good look at Xouras who is next to us .... but finally we went and pressed her .....

anyway, I had many years to visit the island which is amazing. If you are not into crazy clubbing and other activities it is a must. Also, no matter which beach I went to, even in the distant ones, you always had something 'good' to see ..... domestic and foreign : twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:

Go ahead and next time, but away from Giannis !!!!

Yesterday I was in Lefkada for a one-day trip from Messolonghi where I am.

We went for a bath in the seat. Amazing beach with huge waves (due to wind although from what I learned the beach is known for its waves). Very nice bars-cafes for coffee drinks and the related ......

For food, some acquaintances sent us to Giannis in Lygies ...... Unfortunately, I had not read Nikolas's post in detail, so we pressed it solemnly : twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:. The food sucked (meat and fish). The joke is that we took a good look at Xouras who is next to us .... but finally we went and pressed her .....

anyway, I had many years to visit the island which is amazing. If you are not into crazy clubbing and other activities it is a must. Also, no matter which beach I went to, even in the distant ones, you always had something 'good' to see ..... domestic and foreign : twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:

Go ahead and next time, but away from Giannis !!!!

Where not to write it .....: emb:

Reactions: SJim

Those who have already gone on vacation, please write their impressions along with useful information ....: npaper:: npaper:

PS The fact that I wrote a detailed analysis of my impressions, does not mean that everyone should write them in detail !! I had free time and I was in the mood and I wrote them down ... Everyone in their own personal way ....

Let's choose a place for the time ....: bb:: bb:: bb:

Reactions: BetLaden

And I bake the thing for holidays even if I'm a soldier I'm just waiting and insisting on leave from 23rd to 29th of August. So even if I take it it has to be where I go to hell. Details when we make sure the subject: eye:

I went and went to Lefkada 3 years ago. Very beautiful! Very good analysis Nikolas bravo. Porto goat crazy beach. he pulls back to leave and I got up a bullet and went out. a young man ??? where did he go ??? " : agis:

Predictions

• 13:35
    Action 24
    • Sirens of Grevena - Kastoria
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leicester - West Brom
  • 15:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Celta - Las Palmas
  • 15:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Asteras Tripoli - Panaitolikos
  • 16:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Wolfsburg - Bochum
    Novasports 3HD
    • Hoffenheim - Gladbach
    Novasports 5HD
    • Heidenheim - Leipzig
    Novasports Prime
    • Matchday Live Minute by Minute
    Novasports Start
    • Cologne - Darmstadt
  • 17:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Luton - Brentford
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Watford - Hull
    Novasports Premier League
    • Sheffield United - Burnley
  • 17:15
    Novasports 1HD
    • Vallecano - Osasuna
  • 18:00
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Nantes - Rennes
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • OFI - Volos NPS
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Empoli - Napoli
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Manchester City - Chelsea
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • QPR - Preston
  • 19:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Valencia - Betis
    Novasports 3HD
    • Union Berlin-Bayern Munich
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Wehda
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Hamburg - Holstein Kiel
    Novasports Premier League
    • Wolves - Arsenal
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Hellas Verona - Udinese
  • 21:45
    Novasports Start
    • Genk - Anderlecht
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Girona - Cadiz
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lance - Clermont
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Braga - Vizela
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Darussafaka
  • 16:00
    Action 24
    • Herakles - Megarida
  • 17:15
    ERT3
    • Aris - Kolossos H Hotels
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA on Fire 2023-24 E25
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cremona - Brescia
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • Tomorrow 21-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 06:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint
  • 10:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Qualifying
  • 10:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
  • 12:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:20
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
    Water resistant Forum Bot: User Waterproof started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet ?" in the...