With tasteful Colombian

IMG_20200130_163235.jpg

IMG_20200130_151935.jpg
IMG_20200130_152005.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Senior Pedestrian
+ the 2 that Panathinaikos didn't take in Karaiskakis and Donis didn't get a single 5

Speaking of gambling, I say, I don't have such issues. If someone guarantees me that PAOK will win the championship, I'll bet on them and I'll be happy to support them afterwards.

Speaking of gambling, I say, I don't have such issues. If someone guarantees me that PAOK will win the championship, I'll bet on them and I'll be happy to support them afterwards.
If you were talking about betting, I don't think you would have missed the 2 clean penalties of Panathinaikos, and the fact that you are from the green family didn't say the least. While in Tuba for the last 10 seconds of delay that the referee kept, they made a complete revolution. Panathinaikos will struggle to take points away from PAOK, because they are simply in Olympiakos' chariot.

If you were talking about betting, I don't think you would have missed the 2 clean penalties of Panathinaikos, and the fact that you are from the green family didn't say the least. While in Tuba for the last 10 seconds of delay that the referee kept, they made a complete revolution. Panathinaikos will struggle to take points away from PAOK, because they are simply in Olympiakos' chariot.

Ah, I became a fan thread now too. Fine. If in the entire championship so far you have seen only 10" more delays in favor of PAOK, ok I'll pass
I'll play double, you play 1x and everyone's happy.

Good morning Grace_Kelly, do we have any update on the women in Belgium?

If you were waiting for an ace @ 2.20 to throw away, you were obviously out of luck. Late sorting may or may not be done. The estimate - not by me - is value based and not a matter of absences etc. If the market values ​​the ace for @ 1.50, at @ 1.50 it will stay , what to do. They told me @ 2.20 fair ace and I trust them.

I don't respond to anything else while watching tennis

I have already followed and personally I never fail, I thought it was a matter of absences that's why I asked.

Good luck

Ah, I became a fan thread now too. Fine. If in the entire championship so far you have seen only 10" more delays in favor of PAOK, ok I'll pass
I'll play double, you play 1x and everyone's happy.
The only team that is favored by the arbitration is also the only one that cries because for so many years it had learned to be much more favored. I have seen these. As for the double that you played at 1.90, and you're talking about houses too, I'm very sorry, but you got a very poor performance...

The only team that is favored by the arbitration is also the only one that cries because for so many years it had learned to be much more favored. I have seen these. As for the double that you played at 1.90, and you're talking about houses too, I'm very sorry, but you got a very poor performance...

If you had read what I wrote instead of just making a quote to get a fan, you would have seen that I wrote "I'll wait for a better price" and you wouldn't have been exposed. Please, if you have a betting estimate please post it. If you just want to write about favoritism and crying, there are other threads. Thanks

If you had read what I wrote instead of just making a quote to get a fan, you would have seen that I wrote "I'll wait for a better price" and you wouldn't have been exposed. Please, if you have a betting estimate please post it. If you just want to write about favoritism and crying, there are other threads. Thanks
Here in your thread, my boy, I read that the mark dropped to 1.72 because he took a lot of money, and those who want to play should hurry, don't let it drop again. I didn't see you correct the person who wrote it.. But how can you correct him when a few hours ago you talked about houses? You're putting out half, and half against PAOK, which, if combined with your (relatively) mediocre knowledge of betting, is very dangerous for you. I'm telling you good luck. That's all.

Reactions: goal2
Here in your thread, my boy, I read that the mark fell to 1.72 because he took a lot of money, and those who want to play should hurry, don't let it fall any further. I didn't see you correct the person who wrote it.. But how can you correct him when a few hours ago you talked about houses? You're putting out half, and half against PAOK, which, if combined with your (relatively) mediocre knowledge of betting, is very dangerous for you. I'm telling you good luck. That's all.

Thank you.

Here in your thread, my boy, I read that the mark dropped to 1.72 because he took a lot of money, and those who want to play should hurry, don't let it drop again. I didn't see you correct the person who wrote it.. But how can you correct him when a few hours ago you talked about houses? You're putting out half, and half against PAOK, which, if combined with your (relatively) mediocre knowledge of betting, is very dangerous for you. I'm telling you good luck. That's all.
Are you sure what the 1,72 has to do with it or are you on drugs?

Since noon I wanted to write to you that the 1,72 concerns the antepost for the championship where it fell from 2,00 which was Olympiacos. In any case, the grumbling and the bickering between us does not benefit anyone, let alone against Grace_Kelly who has contributed a lot to the forum.

I'm writing these things because I don't know you, I don't know Grace_Kelly or any other member here. Regardless of whether you agree or not, you don't need to be argumentative. And so that your thoughts don't go somewhere else, I'm PAOK, but I'm telling you that I'm not it has to do with fandom

Good luck writing to you, good luck

be careful how you talk, number, you're going to tell me that I also take drugs.
what performance does it say here that he opened the double? Do you want me to send you exactly 1.72 to convince you that it was in another company? If you are PAOK as you say, you should be offended by what your friend writes here, not support him. PAOK will take 3 penalties in OAKKA and put houses in the double.. An offer in the forum is called this, the failed fan propaganda?

Attachments

• Screen shot (42) .png
    Screen shot (42) .png
    276.4 KB · Views : 129
what performance does it say here that he opened the double? Do you want me to send you exactly 1.72 to convince you that it was in another company? If you are PAOK as you say, you should be offended by what your friend writes here, not support him. PAOK will take 3 penalties in OAKKA and put houses in the double.. An offer in the forum is called this, the failed fan propaganda?
The answer was wrong for "PAOKtsi". Tespa, I'm bored of turning it off now

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...