World Cup - Round of 16

Bond

5 Sep 2022
First pairs:

Netherlands-USA

England-Senegal

TV torture the first match. The bunches have not taken their measures by chance.

Commercial England is super favored in terms of returns. Has it convinced you? Not me. The Senegalese have tactical weaknesses but Aliu Cisse's ideas in the way he lined up his team against Ecuador admittedly impressed me. I didn't have it. It is not so easy to camouflage your team's wrongs so successfully. On the other hand, Southgate similarly made a magical starting line-up that took our souls to cover the -2 Asian which was also supported by tradition. But he forced the changes. There's a lot of mumbling back in the UK. He is not the same as Aliou Cisse.

First thoughts :

Netherlands-USA under but performance of the plate and I bear in mind that some Dutch are prone to sloppy marking. Maybe that's where the value lies if I spot the one who will pinch the card. I will look into this to the end.

England-Senegal X half or X final ('90). Senegal will push them but I have to find a way. X is not an investment. It is a gamble. Easy to communicate with. No one will tell you anything if it doesn't come, let alone that you rarely spoil yourself. You can't put a lot of money on it. The days of snai go back 25 years.

Feel free to share your first thoughts. A lot changes by the time the games are made so let's look at it like a teenager's diary.

Holland is never to be trusted. He can win anyone and lose to anyone. So with such groups it is usually good to risk a little for the biggest return. America doesn't score easily in big matches though... but it doesn't eat either. 0-0 as a halftime score is also good for a little something.

In England - Senegal GG I like it because of the good image of the Senegalese playing at the same time and in climates that are more common than the English.

Let me note something. Your every opinion here cannot affect the market. Now if you have the illusion that you are capable of changing such a big market like this World Cup what can I say. Look for your pills. Also as I wrote a lot changes until the start of a game. For example with Brazil-Switzerland I had aimed for a close victory for Brazil before the game. I wasn't crazy about the performance though. The lineups came, I totally understood Murat Yakin's reasoning ahead of the match against Serbia and I bet on something else too. The other has to do with the fact that one day we may support one team and the next we don't. If this is done out of reaction it is wrong. Cold blood is needed here. I saw England against USA as I saw the lineups. With life jacket back to X. So nothing there. However, in the match against Wales, the vanguard was thick. Again with elevenses. It's a small event. Don't look for back columns or lay columns. It wants very cold and updated approach.

Holland is never to be trusted. He can win anyone and lose to anyone. So with such groups it is usually good to risk a little for the biggest return. America doesn't score easily in big matches though... but it doesn't eat either. 0-0 as a halftime score is also good for a little something.

In England - Senegal GG I like it because of the good image of the Senegalese playing at the same time and in climates that are more common than the English.
Well done, tall man! Nice first touches! And sorry I ate your post. I was also writing at the time.

I think that the two favorites will pass easily or with difficulty....England will at most struggle for one half, so in terms of a good performance, we would go to the 1st / 1st final with possible scores of 0-2 / 0-1.. ..in the other match I think Holland may not have impressed but in terms of talent nothing else....and America has talent but also inexperience....here I see 2 & GG with a possible score of 1-XNUMX

Reactions: Bond and BetLaden
Netherlands - USA: It smells 0-0 from here to Qatar and back... I consider extra time certain, and from there on everything is possible. The Netherlands-Costa Rica in 2014 comes to my mind with 0-0 regular time and 2-1 overtime score.. Then I bet gg&o2.5, now it doesn't matter, I'll probably go with X/X. For cards, I'll wait to see who blows the whistle and then judge but I'd probably pick one of Frankie De Jong and Gero-Blind (especially if he has Pulisic) in his side

England-Senegal
: Here I believe we will see a very nice match with several goals on both sides. England probably won't be out so early, but maybe we'll see 120' here too. I will choose anytime score 1-1 or inconclusive. Also, it's been a long time since Maguire was vilified, maybe it's time (card? own goal? who knows)

PS I don't know if you have picked up on it but there are companies that give o0.5 var in every match, at least in doubling odds.. Just saying

Before you read my ramblings read this above Wawrinka!

Next couples Argentina-Australia and France-Poland.

Here the odds tell the truth. Right super favorites both. Poland beyond mediocrity has a more significant minus. It lacks personality as a team. Australia has that personality but beyond the level difference they fall to an Argentina who found their confidence at a very crucial point in the tournament (until they lose it again?). This is the major minus for Australia.

I don't see under 1,5 in either race but I'm not discovering America. The bunches have taken their measures. They see more overs in Argentina than in France. Marginally. They are right.

These pairs are very usurious and unfortunately the hype is right. I wish there would be more fantastic days (betting) like today, but such a riff is hard to find again!

We went for a nice match in the quarter-finals...Netherlands - Argentina

Netherlands - USA: It smells 0-0 from here to Qatar and back... I consider extra time certain, and from there on everything is possible. The Netherlands-Costa Rica in 2014 comes to my mind with 0-0 regular time and 2-1 overtime score.. Then I bet gg&o2.5, now it doesn't matter, I'll probably go with X/X. For cards, I'll wait to see who blows the whistle and then judge but I'd probably pick one of Frankie De Jong and Gero-Blind (especially if he has Pulisic) in his side

England-Senegal: Here I believe we will see a very nice match with several goals on both sides. England probably won't be out so early, but maybe we'll see 120' here too. I will choose anytime score 1-1 or inconclusive. Also, it's been a long time since Maguire was vilified, maybe it's time (card? own goal? who knows)

PS I don't know if you have picked up on it but there are companies that give o0.5 var in every match, at least in doubling odds.. Just saying
When it comes to cards, don't look for them as units. Take a look at the lineups too, get in the spirit of the match. I'll give you an example from yesterday. Yesterday's card of ours, Kehrida who was from Kamavinga's side was not an option? We knew Tunisia wanted the match very much, regardless of qualification. It would not be a little for the prestige of a country to throw a faffa at the poor World Champions and Mediterranean neighbors. This ambition sometimes leads you to a card. Kehrida was well prepared by our super super league!!

Good month!

Last edited:
When it comes to cards, don't look for them as units. Take a look at the lineups too, get in the spirit of the match. I'll give you an example from yesterday. Yesterday's card of ours, Kehrida who was from Kamavinga's side was not an option? We knew Tunisia wanted the match very much, regardless of qualification. It would not be a little for the prestige of a country to throw a faffa at the poor World Champions and Mediterranean neighbors. This ambition sometimes leads you to a card. Kehrida was well prepared by our super super league!!

Good month!
But I always look at every match-squad-line-up-motivation-referee, don't look at where I mentioned units now. The way I imagine the matches, if Pulisic plays he will trouble any defender he has on his side and between Dumfries and old Blind, I pick the latter who sometimes makes no tackles over the more aggressive Dumfries. As for De Jong, I believe he will be the sharpest in Van Gaal's central trio and will be the breakwater of the USA's counter-attacks, so he will play with his hands and feet to cut off the USA's counterattacks.

As for Charilao Maguire, I'm a bit biased, I think that out of nowhere he can make a chaff, tackle, penalty, handball, etc. In terms of "unpredictability" I have him with the Africans of Olympiakos...

I will come back later with the matches that resulted yesterday. Good month!

Reactions: PANATHA and Bond
Argentina - Australia: Argentina showed that they overcame the shock of losing to the Saudis and playing good football defeated Mexico and Poland. Australia took advantage of the dire situation of the rest of the group and reached their ceiling. I believe that he will overcome it with one more goal in a match, like against France in the first match, and he will pay the rich double (Australia to score first or Australia 0,5 in the first half for the most curious), but that's it .

France - Poland: How I was irritated by Poland's cynicism in last night's match cannot be described. Essentially, the qualification came in their hands because of Mexico and Szczecin and I would like the French to punish them for the way they played. France proved that behind its 12-13 first-class players it doesn't have anything important, but I think it won't be able to step on it like it did in the EURO. In general, I expect a match like France-Denmark, so pick and choose between X half, X/1 H/T, more goals in the second half, etc.

I said I would write tomorrow with a clear mind, but I didn't

Morocco - Spain: Ace... Simple as that. And the Africans are a fine team and there is also Divine Judgment... So Morocco and the Flame wins...

Japan - Croatia: Which Japan will emerge: the one that beat Germany and Spain in upsets, or the one that easily lost to Costa Rica? Which Croatia will appear: the one that destroyed Canada, the colorless, odorless and tasteless one that got X from Morocco or the naive one that in the most crucial match lost its concentration and instead of winning easily 2-0, played crown letters with Lukaku's instinct? Don't sit and psychoanalyze me. Ambiguous and over...
(World Cup 2018, round of 16: Belgium-Japan. My first ticket I got with early payment, from OPAP in fact. From 0-2, 3-2 I'm throwing away the card too. The other day, my best friend the agent tells me that I won and was looking in the trash..)

Free Marseille and everyone else. I have a journey ahead of me. Maybe I'll get Rüdiger too.

mundiallol.jpg

Source: Troll Football @Twitter

Netherlands - USA

The Oranie are my great sympathy, I do not support any other national team with such fervor, I isolate this and move on. She hasn't shown me anything at all that makes me believe her and put her in the frame for big things. It has changed its dna, it looks to protect its defense much more (unsuccessfully since it easily accepts phases) than to create forward, in addition it constantly has a problem in the axis since it essentially lacks a third midfielder. I watch the ill-fated de Jong trying to create play while covering huge distances in the axis as mainly Gapko (Klaassen sub) playing in front of him has an attacking vision and doesn't drop so low.

On the other side I see a team that is not to be despised, a lot of runs, youth, ambition and three excellent players, I am referring to Pulisic, McKennie and Adams. In the first half against Wales I was scared to see her, she could have easily made it 3-0 but... difficult to score and that is her weakness as much as maybe her enthusiasm.

I play Captain America because I think 4.25 is way more than it should be

Argentina - Australia

The Australians are friendly, but yesterday's Albiceleste I saw was good, it caught Poland from the first minute and squeezed it to the ropes. Especially if Lautaro is out again and Alvarez starts easy-hard I see her going through. I'm not betting anything, if I had stayed in the image of the first two games of Argentina, I might have tried the kangaroos, but with the new data, no.

If it is possible, after what has happened in the last few days and especially today, to open the double of Korea with 15+.... Tssssss!

Brazil - South Korea: As incredible as it may seem, even Brazil with so many talented players, has a problem without Neymar.. South Korea is a well-worked team, capable of giving anyone a hard time. I don't know if he will make a surprise, but one half is comfortable.. So X half or more goals in the second etc.

Portugal - Switzerland: The Swiss smiled in the end and took the massive weightlifting qualification from the Serbs. In fact, if they had scored another goal, they would have taken the first place and brought the whole tournament into turmoil, but okay, we didn't see that either..
I don't see a way that both teams won't score here and in fact - depending on the referee - I will also look for incidents (cards, penalties, VAR, etc.). The questionable and anytime Ebolo anyway, logically I will honor them

Reactions: Bond and BetLaden
I go too far and say semi-finals Brazil - Argentina and England - Portugal!!

Reactions: Bond

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...