"Sales are Art"

Answer: "Sales are art"

Of course, the deals made for most of the players who left (starting with Mitroglou) were excellent.
You probably do not talk enough with the Olympians about the players who came, to tell you their opinion regarding these moves. But the fact that they do not react as other fans do, is very positive for me.

I think the role of the media is a bit misplaced, to joke to mention it (since from what I remember you are Panathinaikos) when your president has 1 national television station, 3 radios, information portal and one of the largest in circulation daily, daily to silence, propagandize and push for the interests of your team.

I completely agree with the first two paragraphs ... The third does not interest me much because now the role of 90% of the media is what is mentioned ... So either one does it or the other does the same ...

I should add that the good deals have started earlier with Miralas and Feisa and the only negative that exists is the fact that there was no real exploitation of the potential, not so much of Fetfatzidis, but mainly of Kyriakos Papadopoulos ...

On the issue of purchases ... I do not know what Marinakis is doing with the money ... I do not know if there are obligations of previous years that are still being settled ... I also do not know if Marinakis' plan is what he stated from the beginning .. In other words, to make OSFP self-sufficient at all levels ... There are many things we do not know ... And this is the fault of the administration ... A press conference with the report of these last years would help the most to inform the people ...

But I know the following ... The psychology of the OSFP fan (as I think of all Greek fans) can not accept the term selling club (which is worn very recently) ... OSFP will never become Porto ... For different reasons...
First and foremost is the fact that even in Porto there is no sale every year ...
Secondly, the anchovy is not interested in sales but in purchases ... He is willing to understand that expenses must be balanced by income but until then ... Spend something too bro ... The last move of universal acceptance was the purchase of Roberto ...
Third reason is that the real selling clubs attract players from cheap and inexhaustible tanks (Latin America, Africa) with many advantages (common language, former colonies, easy change of citizenship) ...
Fourth, they take part in higher quality leagues so it is not necessary to go to Europe to take care of a player etc etc

And one last thing for Vanzel ....

In order to be able to sell musk's time (like this year) you will also have to do something good in Europe, since from the Greek championship it is difficult to catch the price limit of a football player ... So how will you do this when you change every year the half eleven always selling the best you have ... You will get one ... You will get a second consecutive ... Will you get a third? Or will it be the pharmacist?

In short ... Good deals but in moderation ... Good sales but always guided by the best for the team ... And above all not to mortgage its competitive future ...

d33.JPG

Of course, the deals made for most of the players who left (starting with Mitroglou) were excellent.
You probably do not talk enough with the Olympians about the players who came, to tell you their opinion regarding these moves. But the fact that they do not react as other fans do, is very positive for me.

I think the role of the media is a bit misplaced, to joke to mention it (since from what I remember you are Panathinaikos) when your president has 1 national television station, 3 radios, information portal and one of the largest in circulation daily, daily to silence, propagandize and push for the interests of your team.

Funny for what reason exactly? When no one at Panathinaikos was involved in the communication policy of the team, the side of Olympiacos made a party. In fact, since the time of Kokkalis. million type Diogo (!).

The sales deals are really fine (I said that in my previous post), but the shopping deals are funny. It is unthinkable to have taken the money written from the sales, and beyond your goalkeeper, not to give permanently (so write the sites that receive non paper from the investor's management) something more to get players who can definitely hold your wallet. us, there are murmurs and whining about transfers of 300.000 euros that were not made ...

Giannis, I can only agree with everything you wrote. A shocking example of a team with balances in terms of transfers-sales is Porto as you mentioned.

As I agree with Themis that there is no better advertisement for a player when he plays with his national team, and many in a world cup.

Let me just add that managers now play a very important role in such matters and a team that has good relations with many of them is making a fuss from miles away.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnbill and MAN7

Niko, those about sheep that swallow them raw are no longer present at Olympiakos.
It will not be long before everyone in Marinaki screams. And there will be a loss. Most of us are no longer interested in the championship but only in Europe and seeing quality footballers. Unfortunately the president ..... sells that we go to love before we fall in love with it ..... Once we saw for 7 years Zio 14 Jole 6 Stellaras a few tens Karapialis and others who became flags.
My kid (one of them 2) had weaknesses in Samaris from the World Cup. Even in his sleep he says Samaris Samaras Samaris and 1-0 well done Andrea ......
He went crazy when I told him that he plays for Olympiakos and that his manager is a friend of mine. of small fans like my seven-year-olds who have not even been to a stadium yet.
Also, if you go to a site like Red Planet, 90% of the comments are directed against the logic, I sell what moves and I replace it with players who might catch me to sell them again. I agree that I can not blame him for the transfer of Manolas and Mitroglos in Cholebas in Fetfa in Weiss made a mistake especially in the first in the price. And of course for all of them there is the replacement with 2-3 good and evolving (Mazuaku and Kasami) and a risk called Afelai
Olympiakos in my opinion to gather its people again - and especially those who do not care if the president's pocket is rich but also the opponent's pocket - should lose 2-3 consecutive championships. Then and again maybe we will feel proud again for example, with the basketball that I continue without titles and I watch it fanatically. Because there is a terrible bunch of talented Greeks and some foreigners who are almost always tied to the team and presidents who do not care about the financial mess.

That's all.....

Funny for what reason exactly? When no one at Panathinaikos was involved in the communication policy of the team, the side of Olympiakos had a party. In fact, since the time of Kokkalis.

Where did the Olympiacos party play? On the Island or in Akrotiri?
Mega 13, Star 13 in the past and now Sky13.
What to do in front of them Magic 7?

In the end, Al Afouz's propaganda is funny in relation to the covers that praise every president and unforgettable transfers of tens of millions of Diogo type (!).

The covers you are referring to are fans, so what exactly are you waiting for?
Of course, their job is to break the ridiculous counters, either with the transfer of Diogo, or with your "new Zlatan" or "Petritsch goal".
Their audience is purely fanatical ... it has nothing to do with the media that controls carafe at the moment and they are addressed to everyone and so the word "propaganda" has a meaning.
What propaganda should you do to already painted fans?

The sales deals are really fine (I said that in my previous post), but the shopping deals are funny. It is unthinkable to have taken the money written from the sales, and beyond your goalkeeper, not to give permanently (so write the sites that receive non paper from the investor's management) something more to get players who can definitely hold your wallet. us, there are murmurs and whining about transfers of 300.000 euros that were not made ...

I refer to the shopping deals and I know that you have not talked to Olympiacos.
And that the average Olympiakos "does not stir up the universe" and does not react -most- like others, I also refer to "that which is very positive".
The average Olympiakos will simply not go to the stadium (Premiera and Karaiskaki half empty) and will make harsh criticism. Enter the red and white sites to see for yourself.
I know that something like this spoils the candy about the "sheep" of the Olympics (as if others who play official games with their presidents, or book in the stadium and they get their players and their coach on the hunt , is a kind of illuminati and their reactions overflow with health) but what to do ...

Shadow at the same time that Star 13 kai Mega 13 existed, there was also ET 13 which, in addition to the classic propaganda by civil servants and later employees of Olympiakos, paid Olympiakos from our own money.
Let's not forget also the anchovy fm whose boss was even put in by Kokkalis, president of Giannina when she was a subsidiary of Olympiacos

Shadow at the same time that Star 13 kai Mega 13 existed, there was also ET 13 which, in addition to the classic propaganda by civil servants and later employees of Olympiakos, paid Olympiakos from our own money.
Let's not forget also the anchovy fm whose boss was even put in by Kokkalis, president of Giannina when she was a subsidiary of Olympiacos

Propaganda a channel of 2-3% in spectacle. Because it made a trade agreement with Olympiakos? We do not agree.
The sports fm had journalists of all shades, with their own shows etc
Sorry but, there is no comparison with the "green" media.

The administrations of Olympiacos in the matter of propaganda, have mastered for many years, just most of its fans / followers, you do not admit it and it makes sense, because you support this team. Even your arguments are far from directed propaganda.

Of course, it was obviously not the fault of the Olympic administrations, when the media are worshiped and go to the money they are given. Simply, during Marinaki, the whole issue has now passed to another level. they can thresh.

It makes me wonder, that no one in the gazzetta, for example, who happens to read often, makes a serious criticism of Marinakis' choice to sell them all and take others. On the contrary, I see the ball thrown and the responsibility to the coach (!) is called upon to manage them.

It also makes me an even bigger question, that everyone (from the players who left, from the players who came, even to Manolas's mother) praises the "great investor, man and benefactor".

I can easily remember harsh criticism of Kokkalis, Vardinogiannis, Giannakopoulos, the multi-stakeholders, the Angelopoulos, but in the case of the investor, what he does is probably the right thing for journalists.

Propaganda a channel of 2-3% in spectacle. Because it made a trade agreement with Olympiakos? We do not agree.
The sports fm had journalists of all shades, with their own shows etc
Sorry but, there is no comparison with the "green" media.

Sport fm every night has Antipas, a budding Nikolakopoulos. Noon Karallis who for a few francs sells his mother, not his team. In order to secure his salary in nova, he has done the black and white a few times.
At noon Christoglou vomited, while for Helakis, Tsocho, the stones also know what kind of smoke they smoke.

Where are the journalists of all shades? When Zaralikos once went out to protest publicly about the thefts of Olympiacos, he was fired by the restaurant of the ass in the air

In ET, you even defined who will be in the sports shows, not only who will be in the games

Reactions: nicolas

The administrations of Olympiacos in the matter of propaganda, have mastered for many years, just most of its fans / followers, you do not admit it and it makes sense, because you support this team. Even your arguments are far from directed propaganda.

Of course, it was obviously not the fault of the Olympic administrations, when the media are worshiped and go to the money they are given. Simply, during Marinaki, the whole issue has now passed to another level. they can thresh.

It makes me wonder, that no one in the gazzetta, for example, who happens to read often, makes a serious criticism of Marinakis' choice to sell them all and take others. On the contrary, I see the ball thrown and the responsibility to the coach (!) is called upon to manage them.

It also makes me an even bigger question, that everyone (from the players who left, from the players who came, even to Manolas's mother) praises the "great investor, man and benefactor".

I can easily remember harsh criticism of Kokkalis, Vardinogiannis, Giannakopoulos, the multi-stakeholders, the Angelopoulos, but in the case of the investor, what he does is probably the right thing for journalists.

In the gazzetta, when Tomaras expressed a different point of view, he was made a place in Karaiskaki, while when Vangelas protested last year at some point, the next day, the editor-in-chief was fired.
The gang is well organized, nothing happens by chance.

Reactions: nicolas

Sport fm every night has Antipas, a budding Nikolakopoulos. Noon Karallis who for a few francs sells his mother, not his team. In order to secure his salary in nova, he has done the black and white a few times.
At noon Christoglou vomited, while for Helakis, Tsocho, the stones also know what kind of smoke they smoke.

Where are the journalists of all shades? When Zaralikos once went out to protest publicly about the thefts of Olympiacos, he was fired by the restaurant of the ass in the air

In ET, you even defined who will be in the sports shows, not only who will be in the games

For sports fm now you will know better, because I do not listen anymore.
Older Gotzos with his own 2 hours, which sounded what you want for Olympiacos, Nikologiannis etc
And you fall again in the comparison of a local radio station of Attica, with the biggest in spectacle pan-Hellenic free TV channels and their unforgettable green prices (see Menius in Mega etc).
We have been talking about national television for 20 years, do not equate it with a local radio station or Magic which was also local
By forcing Olympiakos to be blamed for the media as well, that whoever lives in Greece knows about Vardinogianni and now about Alafouzos what prevailed / prevails.

In the gazzetta, when Tomaras expressed a different point of view, he was made a place in Karaiskaki, while when Vangelas protested last year at some point, the next day, the editor-in-chief was fired.
The gang is well organized, nothing happens by chance.

Yes, Olympiakos controls the newspaper so much, that it is the site that reproduced the news about Konstantineas via Sky with the comments closed.
Choose gangs: They have a place become journalists in the green basketball OAKA and a while ago N. Philadelphia citizens were beaten , who were opposed at the AEK stadium.
One could easily "show" the culprits in the above non-red and white cases, but I personally do not do that because something like this without evidence from some 3rd party that can be directly offended, can be something criminally damn.
Of course I condemn all the above cases of violence, something that certainly does not happen with the anti-Olympic "block" of the forum that either:
a) either he has selective vision and does not see the "other" obscenities
b) or smiles with satisfaction when the thrashing is directed against the red and whites.

And this condemns the magnitude of the hypocrisy.
The anti-Olympics do not care about any cleansing and no football.
What Olympiacos is accused of doing, they happily accept when it comes to their teams and they would be especially happy if they passed the position of "caliph" in the abominations to which they attribute others.
Personally for this portion of fans "Vangelas ftw without mercy" because we are talking exactly about the other side of the same coin

Predictions

• 22:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Manchester City - Real Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Manchester City - Real Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Bayern Munich - Arsenal
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Dundee - Rangers
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Porto - Vitoria Guimaraes
  • 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Fiorentina - Victoria Plzen
  • 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Lille - Aston Villa
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • European Football Show Greek Edition 2023-24
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • PAOK - Club Brugge
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Roma - Milan
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • West Ham - Leverkusen
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atalanta - Liverpool
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Marseille - Benfica
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Tenerife - Tofas
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Malaga - Prometheus
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - Prometheus
  • Tomorrow 19-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
    PANATHA PANATHA: Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how far they have fallen...