The map of 24 legitimate betting companies

Answer: Map of 24 legitimate betting companies

major change added to news ...

Bwin finalized that it will come to Greece with its normal URL bwin.gr and not with the old one at betandwin.gr.

Reactions: SERRES

finally the extractor turned normally;

Reactions: SERRES

I had an old one since the time it was. Com but it was lithiated.
I hope that the limits will be restored; pale balmy ...

I had an old one since the time it was. Com but it was lithiated.
I hope that the limits will be restored; pale balmy ...
You will necessarily open a new account at expekt.gr, as was done with interwetten

major change added to news ...

Bwin finalized that it will come to Greece with its normal URL bwin.gr and not with the old one at betandwin.gr.

Do we have any news about when bwin will return to our places?
However, mum bwin from early August has closed the accounts of all Greek players or to put it better on those who had as their country of residence Greece.

Good evening to all

I would like to ask 1) for cross-border transactions. Are the restrictions removed? and 2) Did WilliamHill return?

The first question may have been a discussion again, so if the editor wants to answer the question.

[h = 2]In addition, 122 sites in the "blacklist"[/ h]According to the Games Surveillance and Control Committee, a total of 122 sites provide non-licensed gambling services via the internet on Greek territory in violation of the applicable provisions. The whole list.

One hundred and twenty-two new site-site names are in place in the "blacklist" of the Committee for Supervision and Game Control (EEPEP).
The revision of 9's version of the list of unauthorized gambling providers maintained by the Hellenic Football Federation. (black list) was decided yesterday by the Commission. As we know, significant changes to the black list status were made with the amendment that published in 27 April 2016, in the Government Gazette (Government Gazette B 1223)
From the surveys carried out by the Audit Centers of XENUM, 167 websites, during the period April - May 2016, the following were found:
A) No one is listed (black list - version 9)
B) One hundred and twenty-two (122) provide unauthorized services games of chance through the internet in the Greek territory (access from Greek IP), in breach of the provisions in force. More specifically:
1. Seventy-two (72) are accessible by IP located in the Greek territory, registered with them and unauthorized provision of the relevant services.
2. On five (5) sites, although no registration is made, login and password are enabled, which implies that the above has already been given to users in an unknown way.
3. Forty-five (45) redirect - promotes to other websites that have unlicensed provision of related services, and which either (a) are accessible by IP located in the Greek Territory, (b) or already have been listed (Black List 9)

Here's the list

http://air.euro2day.gr/cov/EE/EEEP_Black_list.pdf

Source:
http://www.euro2day.gr/news/economy/article/1421910/epipleon-122-istotopoi-sth-mavrh-lista-ths.html

Reactions: BetLaden

first first on the list Victor with 9 new site. He did not lose much of the Greeks. I wonder how he did not yet blame with so many fines he would pay in Greece as an illegal book.

difficult to be sure to have Greek customers left. But it is a matter of prestige. Man keeps a line. Rock!

He has not paid a single euro, nor is he ...

Reactions: ganian

In the meantime the chatchler is one of the only providers, which almost 90% of its Greek customers are professional! ! !

For bwin I have read from last summer that she will return .. has it announced something specific?

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...