Pandemic and ... # major

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
In short, we have an obligation to highlight to our infobetical community the importance of helping all of us eradicate the Koronovian pandemic.

We ask all of our members, first of all, to stay healthy staying home, protecting themselves and their families even more so to protect ... humans.

Friends, relatives, acquaintances, strangers, young, old, vulnerable or not ... Everyone should be careful because the virus does not know which can cause trouble. Let us be the ones who, by obeying the instructions of the scientists, will help save lives, not the ones who will be removed by negligence or greed or deceit.

Wishes will not solve the problem but with actions. And the faster we do it the faster and without much loss it will pass ...

# homegrown our slogan!

Very true to what you are saying, but from what I read in the net from experts, I realize that the goal is no longer to contain the virus and the number of cases, but to spread the cases so that they can be dealt with. That is, the 1.000.000 who still get sick should get sick within 2 months and not 3 weeks. The health system cannot cope with such a surge.
So pay attention and follow the instructions of the experts.

to also prohibit chemicals, pesticides, animal and farm hormones, cigarettes, alcohol, fast food, airplanes, cars, ships, weapons, to ban all those that cause exhaust and poisonous gas etc

they all kill. many more than the coroner killed

It seems to me that we will melt on the couch! Half a year we will spend it on netflix! The other half struggling for the fate of our takeovers, because the demands on companies will be massive!

Reactions: nmpropo
They are starting to get serious. Padlock in cafes, catering shops, bars and malls

In many countries this measure has been implemented and we are in emergency mode yesterday with the same measures for the next month, closed off to and from specific countries, and within these is Greece, handshakes are now banned, and almost everyone home office, restaurant until 20:00 is allowed to be open

89285093_493176928225183_4687345646917648384_n.png

From a doctor in France:

I read the testimony of a doctor in Italy who makes the "Farewell List" and I think of a loved one, shortly before he died of cancer, who, although he had his whole family around him, told me that he felt lonely. And I am reminded of all the refugees who died in the passages, alone and helpless, without a name, and the homeless who lived on the steps deserted or in a lonely park and the old people left in the nursing homes without caresses. And death is a lonely process anyway but here, in the case of the pandemic, death announces that it is coming and making loneliness more intense.
Doctor Francesca Cortellaro, Director of Emergency Services at San Carlo Borromeo Hospital says: “Do you know what the most dramatic picture is? To see patients dying alone, to hear them begging to say goodbye to children and grandchildren. Do you see the Emergency? The weak carriers of Covid-19 come in alone, without any relatives nearby, and when it is time for them to die, they are sensitized. They have complete clarity, they do not lead to narcolepsy. It's like they were drowning, but having all the time to feel it. The last thing happened tonight. She was a grandmother, she wanted to see her granddaughter. I pulled out my cellphone and called her in for a video call. They said goodbye. After a while he "left". I now have a long list of video calls. I call it The Farewell List .... ”
And I remember the statement of Christos Grammatidis shortly before he died: "Do not leave people alone. In" together "dignity is hidden." and I say but how can it be applied here? Maybe we can not, maybe we should just hope that there are doctors out there who will bend over us, make our goodbye lists or those of our loved ones and we in turn will try, as long as we are healthy, to protect the whole . Both the whole and its dignity are hidden together. Let's stand people. Reduce goodbye lists. Help reduce lonely deaths. The deaths. Following the instructions of doctors. Together, children, together lies dignity. (By Gianna Kouka)

Who precedes the treatment of coronavirus? Young or old? This ethical dilemma must be addressed by doctors in Italy.

In Lombardy, the rich area at the heart of Italy's coronavirus eruption, a lack of beds and medical supplies are forcing doctors to make increasingly difficult choices.

As the number of cases continues to rise - more than 7.900 yesterday, with over 70% in Lombardy - hospitals are trying to increase the number of beds available in intensive care units. Some have closed entire chambers to use them in severe cases of coronavirus. Others have turned surgeries into intensive care units. Doctors work exhaustive shifts to cover the hours of their sick colleagues.

Without a clear indication of when it will come to a climax, anesthesiologists and doctors are being called upon to make increasingly difficult decisions about who will have access to a bed and a ventilator when there is not enough to meet all needs.

"It is a fact that we have to choose who to treat and this choice is up to us facing ethical dilemmas," a doctor working at one of Milan's largest hospitals told Politico.

Hospitals in northern Italy are saturated with coronavirus patients
Lombardy has about 900 beds available for patients in need of intensive care, but in some provinces, particularly in Bergamo, Lodi and Pavia, hospitals are "almost saturated", the doctor said.

"Save the Younger and Not the Elderly"

At the moment the commands are as follows: Save supplies for those patients who are most likely to survive. This means giving priority to younger, otherwise healthy patients than older people, who may have pre-existing health issues.

"We do not want to discriminate," said Luigi Riccioni, an anesthesiologist and head of the Siiarti Ethics Committee, of the Italian Society of Anesthesia, Analgesia, Rejuvenation and Intensive Care, who co-authored the new guidelines Italian hospitals.

"We know that the body of an extremely fragile patient is unable to accept certain treatments compared to that of a healthy person." With these recommendations, Riccioni said he wants to make sure doctors and medical staff are not alone "in the face of such a difficult moral choice."

At the same time, pressure on doctors is extremely high, with many feeling increasingly anxious, said Julie Gallera, a Lombard social welfare consultant, who said she saw some practitioners cry. They are afraid, he said, that they cannot provide everyone with the care they need as demand exceeds resources.

An Italian doctor speaks of a "war scene"

In an interview that went viral after its publication in the Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera, Christian Salaroli, an anesthesiologist at a hospital in Bergamo, referred to war scenes where elderly patients have to be banished. "The choice is made in an emergency room used for mass events, where only patients with coronavirus enter. "If a person is between 80 and 95 years old and has severe respiratory failure, he probably won't." The principle of "he who comes first, he is served first" no longer exists, said Mario Ritchie, an anesthesiologist who works at a hospital in Cremona.

The government's decision on Sunday to place some areas in northern Italy, including Lombardy in quarantine, was a welcome move for health professionals trying to keep up with the rapidly growing number of cases. On Monday night, Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte announced the expansion of the quarantine to the rest of the country.

What will happen once the outbreaks in southern Italy begin to increase?

But in a country where health policy is in the hands of regional authorities, some say that Rome should have acted faster and more decisively to make sure all areas worked together. "It needed clearer messages and less ambiguous text," Gallero said in an interview with the Italian television network La7, referring to a decree signed by the government on Sunday.

A leak in the plan, which appeared in major newspapers on Saturday, caused panic in the area as tens of thousands of people fled south to flee quarantine measures for the coronavirus.

Health experts are now awaiting the arrival of the virus in southern Italy, which has so far recorded fewer than 300 cases of coronavirus, said Giuseppe Sophie, an anesthetist at Milan's Policlinico hospital.

Italy's northern and central regions are not only the richest in the country - generating 40% of GDP - they also have the best healthcare systems. "In the south, we are in danger of a disaster," Sophie said

Source: iefimerida.gr - https://www.iefimerida.gr/kosmos/koronoios-dilimma-giatron-italias-poion-na-sosoyn

Reactions: venoss and nmpropo
WHY IT'S CRITICAL TO STAY ALL OUR HOUSES!

Konstantinos Daskalakis, the world-renowned Greek Professor of the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at MIT, believes that the spread of coronavirus is an insidious exponential growth and explains why we should stay in our homes.

The legend speaks of a king in faraway India who was good at chess and had the habit of inviting passers-by to play lots. One day he invited a wise passerby, telling him that if he lost, he would give him what he asked for. The wise man asked to be paid for rice in the following manner: two grains of rice for the first square of the chessboard, four for the second, eight for the third, and so on, putting twice the number of grains on each chessboard adjacent square. The king accepted and they played.

The passerby was virtuoso in the chess, and to the surprise of all, he won the king. The king demanded that they carry a sack of rice to pay for the passerby. And he started putting the granules on the chessboard. But he soon realized that even his stupid fortune was not enough to pay for the passerby. He realized that by the time he reached the twenty-second square he would need about 1 million rice grains, to the thirty-first billion, to the forty-one trillion, and he goes. It would take about 1 trillion tonnes of rice to pay for the passer-by, that is more tonnes than China has produced in 1 years, based on its production last year!

What is the moral lesson of history? That exponential growth is a trivial thing. You think about it a little and the numbers look small. But eventually it will bring you. No matter how big you are, it will carry you. After just a few steps it has become so big that your mind does not fit. The number becomes so outrageously large that it is larger than the molecules of the universe.

I'm not a doctor, biologist, or epidemiologist, but my job in computer science is to exploit exponential increases.

The spread of coronavirus is an insidious exponential increase. It starts with 1 case. After two-three days the incidence becomes 2. After another two-three days it becomes 4. One week has passed and it seems under control. But come on, if another two weeks go by, the incidence will be about 1000, and if another two-three weeks go by, it will be over a hundred thousand! And even more insidious is this. When the confirmed cases are 1000, even that day we would all be sitting in our own home for 10 days without any human contact, though those cases would be several thousand. But how; The reason is that by the time 1000 showed symptoms, they had already transmitted the virus to others.

In Greece the incidence is now about 200. If we were all seated in our homes, then in a good scenario after five or six-seven days the incidence would reach about 1000 exponentially growing by then, BUT then we would see the number of new cases it falls, if we continue to stay in our homes. After another two or three weeks, that is, in a month from now we may have had 0 new cases.

That is why I urge the whole world to stay inside, unless the nature of his work or force majeure allows it. I urge employers to give employees flexibility. And I urge the state to help them in turn. If you are young and handsome, with no symptoms, you should stay home. And to save it, by not staying inside contributing to the spread of the virus, contributing to reaching and killing others, maybe your parents, maybe your grandparents. But the likelihood of dying is unimaginable, and the likelihood of suffering much greater.

I send many greetings from my couch to you on your couch (hopefully!) And immense gratitude to the doctors and nurses who fight and until this lapse will continue to fight for the life of us all!

PS: The calculations and forecasts above are based on rate estimates of how the virus is spreading and the impact of draconian measures from other countries. But they are the best estimates we have right now.

Last edited:
Anyone who wants to click here:

5 minutes is enough for everyone to understand how important it is to stay home ...

let's pay attention to have ..

hy: BetLaden @ something I read for a bonus of € 3000 offering the administration of the forum to all the members to deal with the 15 days we set up at home ... just keep in mind that I haven't been in yet, so be ready with me please .. .. :p :p :p

Last edited by administrator:

But let's add that it is the 'neighbors' who do not talk to each other, do not exchange a good morning for a thousand two selfish reasons under ... normal conditions ...

Also to add that the majority of those who admire and keep in touch with the medical and nursing staff are THE OWN who just days ago characterized them with the most defamatory adjectives ....

Hypocrisy in the greatness of ...

Press Release
Covid-19 and patients with endocrinopathies

The Hellenic Endocrinology Society - Panhellenic Association of Endocrinologists calls on all patients with endocrinopathies to adhere strictly to the instructions of the Ministry of Health for the prevention and treatment of Covid-19. Special care is needed for patients belonging to vulnerable groups.

Which patients with endocrinopaths belong to the vulnerable groups?
1. All patients with diabetes mellitus
2. Patients with pituitary insufficiency and especially those treated with corticosteroids (hydrocortisone, prednisolone).
3. Patients with adrenal insufficiency.
4. Patients with hypercortisolemia (Cushing's syndrome)
5. All patients treated with corticosteroids for any disease (hydrocortisone, methylprednisolone, prednisolone and dexamethasone) in tablet form, injectable form or creams and ointments.
6. Patients with endocrine gland malignancies (thyroid cancer, adrenal cancer, neuroendocrine tumors) treated with chemotherapeutic or immunotherapeutic regimens.
7. Patients with obesity and associated metabolic diseases.

What additional measures should these patients take?
1. Diabetic patients should ensure that their blood sugar is strictly regulated (proper nutrition, hydration, treatment adjustment in consultation with their endocrinologist).
2. Patients receiving corticosteroids for any reason or who have recently been discontinued should, if they develop symptoms of infection, follow the instructions for 'stress' conditions given to them by their treating physician. These instructions are also listed on the MEDICAL ALERT card provided by EYE-RIP and can be obtained from endocrinologists

In Vouliagmeni, people on the beach swim and swim, in Thessaloniki they drink mojito on the beach and have a hashtag anticoronovirus and then we stay home. There is no salvation. Once the state did the right thing and the Greeks do the brooding. So, kernel virus until the sun goes out

Unfortunately, many people have not understood what exactly this is about and stupidity lives and reigns. They were waiting for the Ministry of Health to announce that they would not drink their frenzy until yesterday they were full of coffee. It cuts down on the probability of transmission. Although there are no neighborhood mini-markets that can find everything or just get a tail that has no tails. They also continue to go to organized beaches, and right from tomorrow the entrance will be banned and there. SOLDIERS AND MISCELLANEOUSS. But they do it deliberately to become like Italy.

The bad thing is that in big cities the situation is more difficult than in Xanthi. Today, for example, I went to Massouti at noon, with no tail or anything, but of course I didn't get many things and left. But in the big cities, things are a bit different there
But again, dude, I don't think they can stop making products and work in supermarkets and all this is exaggerated but you can't explain it to the world.
The reason they go is because they are chasing the bids let's say they prefer the Lidl which is cheaper than the others it plays.

Without being an expert, watching this site for 3-4 days, as far as I understand it, adds to the official statistics given by all countries, I believe it is very likely that the heat will be an ally against the coronation. where the total cases are few in number. This is especially the case for small countries with a low population, countries that have relatively high temperatures at this time.

Reactions: BetLaden
I'm afraid of that too. I read that the H1N1 virus was saying it would go away with the heat but instead it became worse then August.

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 13:35
    Action 24
    • Sirens of Grevena - Kastoria
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leicester - West Brom
    Novasports 1HD
    • Celta - Las Palmas
    Novasports 2HD
    • Asteras Tripoli - Panaitolikos
  • 16:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Wolfsburg - Bochum
    Novasports 3HD
    • Hoffenheim - Gladbach
    Novasports 5HD
    • Heidenheim - Leipzig
    Novasports Prime
    • Matchday Live Minute by Minute
    Novasports Start
    • Cologne - Darmstadt
    Novasports 4HD
    • Luton - Brentford
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Watford - Hull
    Novasports Premier League
    • Sheffield United - Burnley
  • 17:15
    Novasports 1HD
    • Vallecano - Osasuna
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Nantes - Rennes
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • OFI - Volos NPS
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Empoli - Napoli
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Manchester City - Chelsea
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • QPR - Preston
    Novasports 1HD
    • Valencia - Betis
    Novasports 3HD
    • Union Berlin-Bayern Munich
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Wehda
    Novasports 4HD
    • Hamburg - Holstein Kiel
    Novasports Premier League
    • Wolves - Arsenal
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Hellas Verona - Udinese
    Novasports Start
    • Genk - Anderlecht
    Novasports 1HD
    • Girona - Cadiz
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lance - Clermont
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Braga - Vizela
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Darussafaka
  • 16:00
    Action 24
    • Herakles - Megarida
  • 17:15
    ERT3
    • Aris - Kolossos H Hotels
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA on Fire 2023-24 E25
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cremona - Brescia
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • Tomorrow 21-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 06:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint
  • 10:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Qualifying
  • 10:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
  • 12:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:20
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
    Water resistant Forum Bot: User Waterproof started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet ?" in the...