Pandemic and ... # major

And also a lot of people have to understand what the word pandemic means and how they dealt with a pandemic.

Reactions: BetLaden
Here, in front of everyone, I declare that it is at least a joke to say as an operation that you will send me a photo and so you will prove to me that you remain an equator. as if I already knew the face shot and I will be able to verify it now ..... :p :p :p :p :p

I don't think you stay in ουργurguaistan because you are an authoritarian like the ones you are shouting here in Greece ... so bad for someone who stays so far away. I'm not stuck.

so I don't care where you live. I just don't eat weed.
Tropoi uparxoun polloi gia na apodeikso oti eimai stin Uruguay mi se noiazei. Pes esu posa tha mou doseis k to kanonizoume sto pi k fi. Alla profanos tha sai kammia ftoxia noudoula i kaimeni opote adika to sizitame. Episis to oti eimai makria apo tin ellada de simainei k oti den exo oikonomika sumferonta stin ellada. Gkegke saini mou?

Reactions: Fairplay
Ego ta exo pei or tin arxi. Mesa MONO oi ilikiomenoi, oi eupatheis omades, K osoi tous prosexoyn.Oi upoloipoi canonika sunexizoun tis zoes tous. De noeitai gia mia flu (oso foniki K an einai auti) na mantroneis mesa mia olokliri xora, k na katastrefeis oikonomika ekatommuria anthropous.
If it did what you say South Korea would be first in cases and deaths. England followed the immunity until Monday but the day before yesterday it reviewed.
The h1n1 virus was found to be cured through herd immunity and was quickly cured but the main features of the virus were contagious, mortality was low compared to the flu virus (after a holiday and after 1 year.) But this method is not indicated as the primary way. dealing with a pandemic. If the next virus has 5 times the transmissibility of the current coronavirus; Understands the consequences I believe. The page of the World Health Organization is clear about the first 4 stages of treatment.

Reactions: kwnstantinos20
Tropoi uparxoun polloi gia na apodeikso oti eimai stin Uruguay mi se noiazei. Pes esu posa tha mou doseis k to kanonizoume sto pi k fi. Alla profanos tha sai kammia ftoxia noudoula i kaimeni opote adika to sizitame. Episis to oti eimai makria apo tin ellada de simainei k oti den exo oikonomika sumferonta stin ellada. Gkegke saini mou?

although I do not care about where you live we would place a bet and I would not know the way you will prove it to me. ??? are you looking for idiots?
As for your financial interests, I will tell you that my own financial interests go back but I do not care since I put health above the economy. I said it in a previous post. if you do not care about people who fought to have a free homeland but money .... I care about people and now it's time to give it back to them staying home.

but you pay more attention to your home bet than telling us if there is a virus and what we will do. whether intentionally?

is there a virus?
if so what do you suggest we do?
if the measures you propose fall out what would you like to have as a personal impact?

why do not we forget that if a government takes the wrong measures, it will have its consequences. we here who write our soft $% ^ & s and play it prime doctors etc have no effect.

I find it funny and ridiculous to ask if there is a virus. Probably more dangerous I would say.

Reactions: BetLaden
I find it funny and ridiculous to ask if there is a virus. Probably more dangerous I would say.

I agree 100% but I do not catch the tigres anywhere so I went back to basics. Besides, a video was uploaded by the press in Chania that was looking for the dead and could not find them. so for some in here it exists in the mind.

So let tigres explain what he thinks.
is a forum and we submit our opinion. not only to point with our finger.

I agree 100% but I do not catch the tigres anywhere so I went back to basics. Besides, a video was uploaded by the press in Chania that was looking for the dead and could not find them. so for some in here it exists in the mind.

So let tigres explain what he thinks.
is a forum and we submit our opinion. not only to point with our finger.
I uploaded it in a conversation that was taking place.

However, I have the solution ready for those who are supporters of the immune herd and want to go to work immediately "fearlessly" ...

Signed application that they wish to become ill without making any claim for compensation in any complication and cap 15-day quarantine-incarceration. And in order not to become inhuman in case of a serious illness, you could enter the ICU. In addition, sign that the salary will be whole for the 15 days and then you continue normally.

So you too will be happy after you managed not to have your salaries and your job cut but the rest will know that in 15 days you will be completely well and will be able to come comfortably to your shop, to your job without getting stuck. We will also slowly get closer to the possibility of the immune herd.

You will just take the risk of the disease and in return you will be free without restrictions.

It would be fun to apply even in one state.

Damn if there was one of those who talk about "a simple virus" or "junta" who would go ...

However, I have the solution ready for those who are supporters of the immune herd and want to go to work immediately "fearlessly" ...

Signed application that they wish to become ill without making any claim for compensation in any complication and cap 15-day quarantine-incarceration. And in order not to become inhuman in case of a serious illness, you could enter the ICU. In addition, sign that the salary will be whole for the 15 days and then you continue normally.

So you too will be happy after you managed not to have your salaries and your job cut but the rest will know that in 15 days you will be completely well and will be able to come comfortably to your shop, to your job without getting stuck. We will also slowly get closer to the possibility of the immune herd.

You will just take the risk of the disease and in return you will be free without restrictions.

Damn if there was one of those who talk about "a simple virus" or "junta" who would go ...
I would not go.

I know. Even those who write that they would go, would not go in the end.

In theory all things are possible, in practice there is difficulty.

And when we talk about even a 1 / 1.000.000 chance of death (not here which is much higher), no one would play with that chance for as much money as the world.

This can be confirmed by anyone who has personally experienced a death experience. And because I lived, I think the only thoughts are that I could have a little more, your family etc and not the money.

Of course then you forget and you can reach the other extreme

Do you trust the car or the device? Sou upenthimizo pos eimai stin Uruguay .. Kukloforo kanonika pantou. Den exo kammia asfalisi edo, oute perimeno na paro apozimiosi apo kanena. Den me noiazei na kolliso, den fovamai giati gnorizo ​​pos oi pithanotites na patho kati sovaro einai 0.4% Ti oxi? To eipe K o kurios tsiodras xtes.

What you say can not happen.

Winning the battle with the coronavirus does not mean that you can not recover from the coronavirus. This has to do with the resistance of the antibodies we get when we get sick.
Researchers are also looking to see how long the antibodies to those who have been cured of the coronavirus remain strong. Learn how long a cycle is, and how long it takes for a person to recover from the same virus. There are still no satisfactory data as apart from the fact that the sample is small, it is also very recent that they were cured.

Reactions: okonski and goal2
Tigres I will ask you to drop the tones a little because you speak with enough volume and there is no reason.
And that applies to anyone else who has turned up the volume.

Also to remind that in the forum political talk is forbidden and also that the topic concerns the Coronavirus and our best possible information with proven articles and not conspiracy theories.

Reactions: okonski
Whoever did not understand, it is understood that it is a utopian, "humorous" and immoral proposal.
As of course is euthanasia for many, but let us not confuse the issues and lose the meaning of the topic that betladen says.
As for the antibodies you say betladen, you get immunity !! This is a fact. As long as of course there is no mutation.

What you have to prove, as you say, is how much these antibodies will be above a level where you will have real resistance to the virus. In short, when will you need a reminder dose ... Where this is another conversation.

I wish everyone good strength, good minds, good ears above all in conversations and then language, and above all health to EVERYONE !!!

We will say it together at the end of the "drama". In other words, I hope ...

If I have a serious article, I will post it, without comments. Without this of course being proof of lack of arguments ..

For any other comment, we say goodbye with pm ..

I greet....

I transferred the policies you make humor to the respective topic so that here it stays clean for conversations about Coronavirus.

I will not allow the topic to be dismantled either because of the ways of some, to stop writing their views grace or Kavajim and others who may be alienated with the latest skirmishes.

We are back to normal ... Please everyone to keep a good level that was 90% maintained for so many days ...

For theories and havale in another topic please

From tonight we have the following.

8 municipalities of the country, including the municipalities of Xanthi and Myki, are in full quarantine from today at 5 pm.

The Deputy Minister of Civil Protection of N. Hardalia stressed that due to the high epidemiological burden in the last 24 hours, additional measures of local character are taken in the municipalities of Kastoria, Orestidos, Nestori, Xanthi and Myki.

What will apply

Traffic is prohibited for 14 days from 8 pm to 8 am.

Exceptional movement is suspended for (4) assistance to a person in need of assistance, (5) going to a ceremony, and (6) personal exercise or going out with a pet.

Help at Home will help to help people who need help. Only first-degree relatives will be allowed for looting and pets will only be allowed outside the house for 15 minutes.

I'm just kidding, dude, all this. Go out to go through various alleys to reach the goal. Wow, the Hollywood scene makes you kind of : paidi:

Reactions: kostas69
IMG_20200331_224612.jpg

I wish I had to put them in the humorous session

A special interview, which is worth reading by everyone with answers or possible answers to many questions that occupy the minds of many ..
As long as not everyone stays in those places they want to satisfy their personal appetites and lusts-fears.
To those who have read my older posts (about 10-15 days ago) I have referred again to the same professor. I happen to have met him and so I appreciate him more ....

In most I completely agree, in some I keep some "distances"

Anyway, I say again, it is worth reading ...

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...