Pandemic and ... # major

I don't know what happened, but now I go to the article and it doesn't open to me ...
I'll try a little old sorry

Anyway here to say, they had the original article and within a few hours they had it all out on the site ...

If it's not a technical mistake, one can talk about black journalism ... I'm not going to be surprised but I'm just saying

Screenshot_2020-04-01-01-44-12-228_com.twitter.android.lite.png

Yes i read it grace. I think it's from the foreground ... And the guy came out in his statements yesterday saying, we're okay with 100.000-200.000 dead.

20 million people and a total of 153 cases and 2 dead and is next to them or China where the virus originated.
I will take them into consideration and not what you said.

Screenshot_20200401-094503.jpg
Screenshot_20200401-094512.jpg
Screenshot_20200401-094517.jpg
Screenshot_20200401-094523.jpg

Last edited:

Last edited:
Some of my questions and thoughts.
-If you send sms to 13033, aren't you sick?
-Do bank cards have technologies with alcohol that directly kills covid-19?
-Do employees of tolls have such technologies?
-This idiot who cut a fine of € 150 to a star (because he was not at home) should they have taken him down directly because with so much stupidity he is probably really dangerous?
-Those who believe that there is no coronary (since they do not "see" him) should not normally believe that there is no mind in their head;
-All those who drive a car alone, why did they wear a mask? Are they afraid the covid-19 will pass through the airway?
-All those who drive a motorcycle and wore a mask but did not wear a helmet, what exactly do they protect?
-The president of the pharmacists who stated that the prices of antiseptic masks, etc. went up because the companies raised the prices, did he forget to say that they also found the same opportunities to make multiple profits?
-The minister (Adonis) initially stated that the rule of supply and demand applies, yesterday I saw something say that it will not allow filthy profiteering and advised people if they see high prices in one store not to shop and go to another, and something like that How will this be possible if in the following days the measures become stricter and a "timer" is inserted and what exactly does it do to prevent the Mavargorites?
-I'm still waiting to hear bells ring in black market, but so far I've only heard of barbarians and cobblers. (I'm not sure, but I can be wrong)
-Currently there is opposition;
-Since when is a doctor's opinion wrong?
-I read something yesterday about gallops that give ND a lot ahead and the confidence of the people in Koulis. There is a bet to have it in its coupon to play 1 day 2 final because something tells me that in 2-4 months the money will end in more people will be "overturned".
-I'm thinking of a possible reversal not with Alexis 2 final but with "all 300"
-Because the police channels constantly show that they were wearing glove masks, etc. Once I went to check these days, they didn't even check me if I sent an sms and they made my car gender and feather even a closet-baggy baggy bag, without without keeping their distance.
-I am the only one who believes that "they found a priest, let them bury 5-6" and some things will "become a habit";
-Why have they deified Tsiodra and talked about a savior who took quick measures etc? For weeks, they saw February and the beginning of March, what happened with cases in Ilia and Achaia, and the cafes closed about 3 weeks after the first cases.

PS In Hungary, however, the organs have already begun.
Hung.png

-

Last edited:
Reactions: Fairplay and Tigres
For me, either with herd immunity or with "we stay home", the evil has already happened. And I am not talking only about Greece. I am not talking only about a coronation because there will be other causes of death, from hunger, suicides, etc.
Ok, the most probable thing is that with a herd of herds, the evil would be greater, but now I consider it a joke for some scientists and politicians to come out and present themselves as heroes and rescuers. They followed and acted accordingly in January when the WHO announced that nothing was going on, and in March when they talked about pandemics. Maybe we were lucky, because when on March 12, when the WHO talked about pandemics, there were few the cases in Greece. Let me remind you that before March 12 in Italy, many thousands of cases and 100 deaths were counted, and in Greece the only measures they had taken were to close a few days before school, and not to make carnivals. No other measure if I remember correctly.
For me, rescuers would be if they closed borders and relocated from the beginning, when the virus was only found in China. They did not dare to do so for financial reasons, they failed and closed them much later when the evil had already become worse and worse with human losses. and with worse economic consequences that most of us will realize when the nightmare is over.

Reactions: Eric Castel
For me, either with herd immunity or with "we stay home", the evil has already happened. And I am not talking only about Greece. I am not talking only about a coronation because there will be other causes of death, from hunger, suicides, etc.
Ok, the most probable thing is that with a herd of herds, the evil would be greater, but now I consider it a joke for some scientists and politicians to come out and present themselves as heroes and rescuers. They followed and acted accordingly in January when the WHO announced that nothing was going on, and in March when they talked about pandemics. Maybe we were lucky, because when on March 12, when the WHO talked about pandemics, there were few the cases in Greece. Let me remind you that before March 12 in Italy, many thousands of cases and 100 deaths were counted, and in Greece the only measures they had taken were to close a few days before school, and not to make carnivals. No other measure if I remember correctly.
For me, rescuers would be if they closed borders and relocated from the beginning, when the virus was only found in China. They did not dare to do so for financial reasons, they failed and closed them much later when the evil had already become worse and worse with human losses. and with worse economic consequences that most of us will realize when the nightmare is over.
But friend Tigres says the virus has a 0,3 mortality rate, and only the elderly can quarantine it, and we've solved that problem.

But friend Tigres says the virus has a 0,3 mortality rate, and only the elderly can quarantine it, and we've solved that problem.
There will always be different views, we can't all agree. I wrote what I think would be the solution to my previous comment, with a global closure of border-movements from January so that only the virus remains in China, and that now It is too late for them to do so. If this had happened, it would have been more probable that all countries except China would have suffered losses for a few months only in the economy. Now they will measure much greater losses in the economy + human losses.

I'm not sure if I put it in the right thread. If I was wrong let it be transferred to "having fun with the coronary"

Good evening to all.
I kept saying I wouldn't write, I wouldn't write but tigres you're tired ...

The old people know me. The younger ones do not.
Well, from the data we know AS TIME. And I'm addressing everyone.

This viral infection is highly contagious and differentiates it from influenza and other infections. My opinion, as a doctor, without becoming an epidemiologist, is that more tests should be done ... but it is my opinion as an anesthesiologist, as a clinical doctor and not as a researcher. As for whether quarantine should or should not exist and whether the elderly or vulnerable groups should be limited only, the issue is that we are again relying on the restriction argument: high-risk groups. Whoever visits them if he is a carrier will transmit the disease to them. Even if the basic hygiene rules are followed, the disease will be transmitted again. It takes 2 meters distance for 15 minutes !!! and that means you are a suspicious case now. He has to dress up as a scuba diver (let me express myself) who comes in contact with others so as not to infect them. 2-3 strangers. Unfortunately, for hours, the best solution "appears" so as not to "load" our health system, which is not prepared by resources (yet ...). All this with the assumptions that with the change of the weather and maybe with the possible seasonality of the virus, its life will decrease and therefore its transmission. If the metro works well. Otherwise we will become Italian and we will make a decision. Normally, someone who has symptoms (mild) should not even go to the hospital, before the pandemic.

I quote a link that mentions both views and talks about Sweden. Read it, it's worth it.

Because I run with different I can answer after days. IF I need to answer.
As for whether it is made or not, I don't know, I don't think and I don't care. Treatment and vaccination must be found.

The "fuss" that took place was isolated and transferred to the cafe and of course locked. It was not deleted because there was an exchange of views, maybe in an inelegant way in some cases but ok ...

The local here, again opened to continue at an informative level without controversy.

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...