Tennis predictions 2022

Large number and Tsitsi and Sakkari. Overestimated values

For Tsitsi I had no hope that he would win today, all fruit and perfumes are for Sakari I had a hope especially when I saw 5-2 I say ok he will get it but once again Jeff is just a player and a player with more popularity than Daniilidou nothing more. If you ask someone "do you know who Elena Danilidou is"

Tsitsipas sucked in the ENTIRE TOURNAMENT and of course playing this way, he could have no hope against this Felix who has been playing the best tennis of his life for a while now and shows incredible physical and mental strength.

I do not know about Sakkari as I did not see a single match of hers beyond the final that did dominate in the 1st set (with a comeback since it was down 5-2) but from the 2nd set onwards Annette seemed more ready and more persistent for the conquest of the trophy.

Sakkari fought it at least while Tsitsipas played below average in another tournament.

Auger Alliasime: Winner (4,5) Bet365 (1/10)

Alliasime is the big winner as we predicted from Thursday ...
Unfortunately, as it turned out, if we played it smarter we might have made more profit ...

As for Fritz, I will not comment because it is clear that he left the tournament in an artistic way. It is inconceivable that he lost to the gypsy-Giron while he was ahead with a break ...

Anyway ...

PS: Tsitsipas for the festivals ... We have been saying this for a long time. Alliasime for big things this year

Total: + 1,58 / 10

This week we were very unlucky with the bet with Del Potro, since we did not go big in the simple victory that then collapsed but we went to take it hard and play it smart waiting for a chic last match ... Too bad

I know most of you do not like women's tennis, but yesterday I saw all four finals, 3 men and this fourth of Sakkari. The final in St. Petersburg was much, much better than all the others. He follows in Buenos Aires, where Ruud and Schwartzman played quite well and if he did not do enough stupid things the Argentine would be even better. Then comes the final in Rotterdam and finally in Dallas, where the match was completely for the festivities. I wonder how these Americans play tennis, as if they were playing rackets on the beach

Reactions: JIM1 and pipilas
I play for 3 long years for Dubai with the basic idea that some players who are big favorites, like Rublev / Alliasime play for the 2nd week in a row until Sunday and on the other hand there are some in bad form (Shapovalov / Karatsev) and some like Basilasvilli / Bautista play in another final today.

Murray: Finalist (8) Stoiximan (0,5 / 10)
Evans: Winner of 4th Q (6) Stoiximan (0,5 / 10)
Fucsovics: Winner of 2nd Q (8) Stoiximan (0,5 / 10)

PS: The prices under the above conditions are quite good but at Bet365 they have not come out yet and maybe there will be bigger ones ... Whoever wants is waiting. I think for sure one, if not all will be a bit bigger .....

This week I wanted to play 1-2 bets which passed but I said not to try. Of course, they were completely marginalized and so maybe they were not worth that much since they were lucky.

Alcaraz, Alliasime have the 1st reason and maybe someone can combine them but their value is zero.

Evans-Rublev: 1 (3,15) Stoiximan (1/10)

I come back with a double bet against Russia after the long run. Rublev is playing his 2th match today in 8 weeks and he will definitely go from France to the UAE. with great fatigue.
Besides, it is not in last year's form. In H2H, the Englishman leads 3-2 and one victory was made here 2 years ago.
2,5 the correct yield

Van De Zandschulp-Harris: 2 (2,18) Stoiximan (1/10)

A special match. Harris is played as an outsider and could not be given otherwise with zero victories in 2022. However, if one looks at who he faced, he played difficult matches and lost most of them quite marginally. On the other hand, the Dutchman played with some common opponents and he also lost while his victories this year were with lower opponents.
What makes me consider Harris as a favorite is that we are basically talking about a better player over time as opposed to the Dutchman who made an outburst last season and has nothing else to show while at the same time Harris comes from a final last year here, in unlike his opponent who is playing here for the first time ...

I think values ​​close to 1,8 are the right ones for Harris.

PS: We said that about Evans and the prices are already at 2,85-2,9. Once he loses today, they will go a little further ...

Let's go to one last long term for Dubai ...

Cilic: 1st Q Winner (11) Bet365 (0,5 / 10)

Before I start saying that as I expected Bet365 got better odds than Stoiximan, after Fucsovics got it at 10 out of 8 by Stoiximan and Evans at 7,5 out of 6. What to do? Let them come and let us make less.
Let's go to Cilic now.
In q he has 2 valid players since I believe that in the 1st match with Vesely he will not have any problems

In the 2nd he will probably play with Bautista Agut and in the 3rd with Djokovic.

2 matches for 11 odds is not bad. If one considers that Bautista has been playing cap since last week's conquest and Djokovic is playing in a tournament for the first time this year and has been catching a racket for 1 months ....

I also read that this year Dubai has incredibly fast terrain and so this helps the Croatian

Holidays Cilic. It did not even reach the difficult ones ....

Total: + 2,18 / 10

Turkey-Greece

22-17 in the 2nd quarter

Greece (+5,5) (1,98) Stoiximan (1/10)

Coric-Fokina: 0-2 CS (1,85) Stoiximan (1,5 / 10)

Coric last played exactly 1 year ago and suffered a shoulder injury. I think Fokina will win easily

Murray: 4th Q Winner (17) Bet365 (0,5 / 10)

I am going for an unreal offer, although it certainly does not fill anyone's eye. Murray, who has been a two-time semifinalist and a one-time runner-up, plays in the by far the most ridiculous quarter.
In fact, in order to achieve his goal, he must win the following:
1) Daniel, 2) Bublik, 3) Dimitrov (rotten now), 4) Schwartzman or Isner (both deformed) and 5) Rublev or Hurkacz.

I leave the last round that can be covered and go to the rest.

With these 4 in other seasons he would not give even 1,5 to pass them. Of course, the seasons have changed and he can no longer cross even 2 series of good matches, but with the button-friend Lendl as coach, I do not rule out seeing a refreshed Murray.

For 17 odds, I take it with my eyes closed and say and thank you very much even if he loses from the 1st round ...

Unthinkable Fokina who had BP in almost every service game of the Croatian, but finally managed to lose the 1st set with incredible stupidity on TV and get the next 2.

So to break our bet ....

Total: -0,84 / 10

Sandgren-Van de Zandschulp: 1 (+1,5 sets) (1,8) Stoiximan (1,5 / 10)

Sandgren (3,25) Stoiximan (0,5 / 10)

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: