This is how the "Saints" Angelopoulos "cleaned" the basketball

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Yannisss

11 and 2002
Nafplio
[h = 2]993501.jpg[/ h]
993501.jpg

Designed? Yes. Organized; Definitely yes. And ultimately, effective. What happened one and a half hours after Thursday's Thursday at the SEF was no less indicative of both the disappointment, frustration and anger of Olympiacos fans for the new-defeat by Panathinaikos, but also a precursor of what to follow.
We do not know if the bosses of Olympiakos were aware of the "reception committee" at the CPS, but what happened did not honor the team. And the reason; Barzakakas and players became enthusiastic about the appetites of the fanatical fans without the slightest support, without the slightest protection. They went to the SEF as sheep for slaughter.
Five minutes before the arrival of the coach, the 50 people outside the athletes' parking lot were informed by some of the fans who ... were accompanying the mission for their forthcoming arrival. The team's security officer arrived a minute later and spoke with several fans in a loose tone. He asked the coach to stop outside the parking lot to go everywhere at the entrance of athletes.
At the sight of Barzoka the first fans surrounded him and slammed him in vain. "You blew me off, do not push your leg back here, I'm leaving alone, you lost to the kids, Bochoridis won you," they were the lightest. Some people embraced Milan Tomic, who is particularly fond of the fanatics, but everyone has been stalked in front of what followed. 100 organizers who were "hidden" next to the parking lot made the whole meaning of the word "doo" shouting. Wearing hoods and wild moods encircled Bartzoka. They pushed him on a car that began to beat with fury. In the unbelievable laugh one hit the first-ever technician of the team who is a miracle that he was kept and did not react. Immediately, the friends around him had taken him ... slack and removed him. It was obvious that they did not want to hit the Greek technician but terror him. Vassilis Spanoulis moved to Bartzoka to give him help but the mob did not allow him.
Next to Mantzaris he was listening to them on the way to the entrance of athletes from 10 people. "Vazelaki, you go to Traki, you wanted more money, you do not use it," he told him among others.
Giorgos Printezis looked like a salt column at the entrance to the parking lot watching what was happening. He was surrounded by 15-20 people and shouted at him in intense style, but he, with a faint look, did not even have the courage to answer. He listened to speechless, inexpressible, dazed with the expression of his face meaning "what else will we live".
When BCC Vice President George Skinillias appeared, Bartzokas found the opportunity to enter the court after the first one received the fans' month due to the objection raised by Olympiacos. "You're spoiling us. Do what we are fooling about, "someone told him in a loud tone. Sinkidia responded in the same tone and triggered the explosion of the organized people who began to cry a slogan against him. The Americans, Danston, Huddersfield and Lafayette, have been "stuck" in their cars all the while waiting for the spirits to calm down. But it does.
The organizers started to hit the glass at the entrance of athletes and then entered the hall where they called slogans for a long time until they left just before 2 at dawn.

source: http://www.gazzetta.gr/basketball/article/659380/trampoykismoi-kai-yvreis-sto-sef

Reactions: nikitas
Answer: this is how the "Saints" Angelopoulos brothers "cleaned" the basketball

I would like to ask something. I suppose that the CPAF takes the fight on the cards of Dimitris Giannakopoulos, although he should not have been in the court, and he was wrong in taking the position of Diamantidis, and he took out the assistant that Batista had nailed the ants. Then Bradzoka returns?

Reactions: grace_kelly

These are seen by Manos (MAN7) who had swollen our livers that they are different ....

@@ differ.....

Or rather they differ .... but only as to '' look '' as they are essentially the same as the '' trakis '' .....

At least "thrash" is the one who is and I know what I have to deal with ... these are the definitions of hypocrisy ....

Ulast lamia ...

Oh my God

: bored:

Reactions: MAN7
Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok I'm writing Olympic Final Four from now on : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    B Forum Bot: BraShaVa8888 started a new thread called "|_ Live _|" in Forecasts...