OPAP agency license - Is it worth the money and the money?

Answer: LICENSE FOR OPAP AGENCY - IS IT WORTH THE EFFORT AND THE MONEY? (40.000)

to ask for a settlement of two previous years and if you make amortization at most in 3 years it is worth it ... and you look at the store not to owe the op

Reactions: THE FOX
Answer: LICENSE FOR OPAP AGENCY - IS IT WORTH THE EFFORT AND THE MONEY? (40.000)

One thing is the point where the shop is. That's where it all started. If you're in a tight, no-traffic world, it's better to eat pastel money to reduce your sweetness.
But the most serious is what the betting market in Greece is going to do and what it is going to do. And since you are not a forecaster, it is wise to wait to see where things are going, and to review them.

Last edited:

I think you're right ... that's what I should do ...

Many agencies are closing, including top names.
Basically every agency has clients from the apartment building that I have seen and from the adjacent houses I have seen, who play a game of betting. From then on, it is catching fish.

But they tell me that there is a lot of hunger and license deposits are continuing.
But I do not know if this causes anyone to sweat.
The TIPEDs we sell say we are not buying and the goal of the sale is to get what the individual has to give but and to tax you who are playing just like before. If it wasn't the second leg, then what is the point in selling it?
They do not say this openly but only one carton does not understand it.
Agents etc are not at all interested in what will happen.
Some tweak-type fairy tale (close the rubble) makes some cheer, but awkward - very ungodly.

Why aren't people now against selling?
It is not because he has been frustrated with the state but also because many are really stupid and irrelevant and believe that with private companies they will make things (how? Like magic ;).
Why some institutional is against sale?
This is on the one hand for opposition reasons but also because some of the plugs are inevitable to unravel. And agents who know some of the letters above are justified in not wanting to sell, since they understand that private companies will have a tight budget because of high tax rates.

The state generally believes that it will become rich by the percentages and not by the large volume of the market. He has believed this for many years.

From my very early days some have been telling me what good it would be if state-owned gambling was privatized. Watch out for them, I don't know if they will be alright but if there is any wrongdoing in Greece and this kind of privatization will happen double rake. We are talking about two or three years before Intracom came to OPAP-ODIE which, although it was not a complete privatization, but it was a small robbery from the first day.

I will borrow a statement from Nikos to describe the credibility of an online gambling company that certainly fits the occasion.
'' You better throw your money in the fireplace ''
The final decision is yours, of course.

Reactions: dtzortzo

Think about it. Despite the Sultan's privileges enjoyed by the organization in Greece, with the dubious market, with the dry players, with the infant still betting on 40.000 holds for other purposes. Unless you have a problem living with the toys.

waiting after march
I think you'll be able to find the license at a much lower price
but it is understood that looking and what the shop has to do

If you do not stay in the logic of "classic agency" and go to something more "go ahead" ... it is a good idea depending on how much you want to work, spend, etc.

What do I mean? Just throw 3-4 screens around, you get Nova, OteTv and satellite, you also have 1-2 coffee vendors, sandwiches etc. and all around ... : sign:

If you do not stay in the logic of "classic agency" and go to something more "go ahead" ... it is a good idea depending on how much you want to work, spend, etc.

What do I mean? Just throw 3-4 screens around, you get Nova, OteTv and satellite, you also have 1-2 coffee vendors, sandwiches etc. and all around ... : sign:

Nah.
All agencies have such, if not some accessories missing.
Everyone flies the same flies.

Nah.
All agencies have such, if not some accessories missing.
Everyone flies the same flies.

Well I did not say that only with these you do work ... of course it also plays a role as others said the point where the agency is, what "neighborhood" it has, how they work it etc etc etc ... everything plays a role ... I see it too from the agency in my neighborhood that has changed 3 hands and I have seen changes in the world etc ...

Well I did not say that only with these you do work ... of course it also plays a role as others said the point where the agency is, what "neighborhood" it has, how they work it etc etc etc ... everything plays a role ... I see it too from the agency in my neighborhood that has changed 3 hands and I have seen changes in the world etc ...

Good postures are caught.
Difficult, very difficult to get close.
But also the central ones have closed: Matsukas-Damigu-Lytra, we are talking about holy monsters. And they tell me about Piraeus-Faliro, but I don't know exactly which agencies.

atuxos if you finally move on, find at least one place to be able to put in the vlt's provided.
Look for the specifications they need.
Of course again the risk is as big as any move.

Unlucky dude I don't know you, so my view is unmotivated.

I've rewritten it before, but obviously you're fresh on the Forum.
Agencies' licenses represent a (albeit undervalued) value. In Greece, as you can imagine, all values ​​are underestimated. This is a result of the decisions of the people who make the decisions, and of course I am not referring to the puppets that they think they govern.
Notice what happened to the real estate. The conscious choice of internal devaluation has now made them lose their value by MO 40% across the board, and the trend is that they will be depreciated even more (much).
Notice what happened to the shares. The stock has lost 90% of its value, and if you exclude the artificial rise of recent months the outlook is not good. Let me tell you the example of the TT, which the finance minister himself deliberately lowered his price following his statements to Parliament.

All that pride that has come into being in Greece has graduated from the same schools, and from the same universities. There, they were gifted with a dream, entitled '' a penny for a dime ''. In simple words they want to buy 100 euros by spending 1 euros. This is their goal in all but all of Greece's assets to be privatized.
Therefore, OPAP will not be left out of this logic. So if the target price for OPAP is 0,4-2 euros, you understand that not only the licenses of the agents can be worth more than the market value of the company itself.
The agents are doomed to lose. Not only will they lose the value of their licenses, even their own homes will take them away, because they apparently have not understood who they are with.

So in such an environment, you do not waste 40K for an OPAP license. Even if your total bankroll is huge, you do not give 40K, for something you will get for free tomorrow or the day after.
So you'd better throw them in the fireplace to warm up, or give it to someone who really needs them.

As for the share itself, I mentioned above the target prices, and to add that by the end of 2011 it has been trying to break the price of 6 euros without success. When 3-4 times fails to move in one direction, it makes sense to move in another direction. Unfortunately, there are only 2 directions on the Stock Exchange. North and South.

The parrots that have overwhelmed the forum They will find that they have to say their own bunny, but unfortunate friend I will say again that I have no motive against you.

and to lighten up the discussion a little if you have 40k to put an 80 player in the night in the lily cage (don't throw them in the fireplace)

If you have 40k build a modern farming unit better with Spanish sheep and have solved the unemployment issue and more bets tell me then : eye:

Reactions: dtzortzo

If you have 40k build a modern livestock unit better with Spanish sheep and you have solved the unemployment issue and you are betting on me afterwards : eye:

It will also save the problem of encephalopathy .. E ..... Ertzan ??? I see it. Unfortunately, the lack of information and the indifference of the state, for yet another time, proves that we cannot exploit the natural wealth of our country ...

It will also save the problem of encephalopathy .. E ..... Ertzan ??? I see it. Unfortunately, the lack of information and the indifference of the state, for yet another time, proves that we cannot exploit the natural wealth of our country ...

I only own it; We have done all the research we say, in a little while I will apply it.

It is not only the indifference of the state and the indifference of the Greek, we have learned to have a good time looking for an office job, we have learned the public how to enter the public, I do not say now that I am an IT & Telecommunications Engineer for this purpose I entered the school for office work but as I see it I will get the degree and frame it in the unit with pride, I say it at every opportunity those who sold his fields went down to the cities especially Athens-Thessaloniki will starve those who kept land they will save it if they use it . If he is not looking for my friend, there is no solution and this is like the solutions for betfair, you are looking for and being informed, but in order to do something, I do not have to take the money they give, and hello.

- Snails (with contract)
-White, Aromatic plants
-Roses (as raw material for fragrances up to 300 euro gives acre)
-We have bees (we have gone crazy to sell 8 honey a kilo of Pefkomelo)
- Oregano
-Vunjio Organic Tea (Now we will probably put in a field that has 5 acres)
- Sheep (If you go to Spain for milk mainly, does anyone know that they bring milk powder from France because it doesn't reach Greece?)

What else do you want me to tell you? All you are looking for is the internet full of information but if you wait for it to come to light you will have to wait.

There are solutions to the question is to look not only at words but also in practice : eye:

Ertzan, you speak like a man well educated and well thought out. You're right, but this is one side of the coin. I do not believe that all farmers and farmers have the elementary education and education to direct their production and in this respect the state must intervene and inform. Finally not to spoil the subject. However, it would be interesting to open up a conversation in another thread about the primary sector of our country.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...