Another one from Ambalandia ... !!!

SuperDuper

18 Nov 2005
superduper-tennis.blogspot.com
franz-beckenbauer-louis-van-gaal-2009-8-29-13-43-45.jpg

Van Gaal under fire from Bayern's bosses

AFP - November 19, 2009
12426808940.jpg
Bayern Munich's Dutch head coach Louis van Gaal -- pictured during a match in Frankfurt in October -- has come under fire from the club's senior management ahead of the German giants' Bundesliga clash with league leaders Leverkusen.

BERLIN (AFP) - Bayern Munich coach Louis van Gaal has come under fire from the club's senior management ahead of the German giants' Bundesliga clash with league leaders Leverkusen.
Bayern have struggled to impress this season and with their Champions League campaign effectively over, the German giants are only eighth in the Bundesliga before Saturday's match against unbeaten Leverkusen at Munich's Allianz Arena.
Van Gaal took over as coach last summer, but has enjoyed only limited success as he tries to build a team at Bayern where instant success is both expected and demanded.
His side are third in their Champions League group - six points behind leaders Bordeaux, but van Gaal's insistence that he is consulted about all decisions has drawn sharp criticism from team manager Uli Hoeness.
"A big club like Bayern Munich cannot be led any longer by one person alone," Hoeness told German mass circulation daily Bild.
"Louis van Gaal is of the opinion that he must control everything."
And Hoeness admitted there is a problem between Luca Toni and van Gaal after the Italian striker stormed out of the stadium after being substituted during Bayern's 1-1 draw with Schalke a fortnight ago.
"There is certainly a problem between player and coach," said Hoeness, refusing to say which of the pair will still be at the club next summer.
And Bayern president Franz Beckenbauer said the club's lowly league position is hard to stomach.
"I cannot say things are great if we are eighth in the league," said Beckenbauer.
"Van Gaal must learn to have more confidence in people and to delegate responsibility."
Hoeness also insisted Bayern will not buy any players in the Bundesliga's three-week winter break, but may well sell some of their squad.
"No, we will not buy anyone, but we may get rid of one or two dissatisfied players," said Hoeness.
Meanwhile French midfielder Franck Ribery is expected to return to training next week as he looks to recover from a persistent knee infection.
Hoeness has revealed Ribery's inflamed knee has baffled doctors.
"We have done everything we can to help his knee heal," said Hoeness.
"One (doctor) says the problem comes from his teeth, the other says it is from his back.
"But I get the feeling he will train next week for the first time."
The French midfield star has suffered with the knee injury for several months and missed France's World Cup qualifier win over Ireland on Wednesday.

Van Gaal is not THAT much ******* like Klinsmann.....he will clean up a lot of people to make Bayern a real team....everything else...is hair curlers...! !! : sign:: sign:: sign:

Reactions: biancoseleste
Christo, you are wrong. Luis is a great coach.: eye:: sign:

I wonder, since he is such a great coach, how did he end up in the miserable German league... : twis:

Geez, if he was big, some Inter, Milan, Real, Chelsea would have stung him... maybe some Russian who scatter money with the sack! But, after Barca (who fired him twice), he returned to Amballandia... MERCY!

He is counting days until he will be thrown out of Munich...

I wonder, since he is such a great coach, how did he end up in the miserable German league... : twis:

Geez, if he was big, some Inter, Milan, Real, Chelsea would have stung him... maybe some Russian who scatter money with the sack! But, after Barca (who fired him twice), he returned to Amballandia... MERCY!

He is counting days until he will be thrown out of Munich...

He won the championship with Levadeak of Holland. Don't forget the team he had built in Ajax.: eye:

Now in Bayern, which is always a strange team, it may fail because Franz usually has no patience. If he stays, however, he will make them a group...: eye:

Reactions: THE FOX
: Party:

I hope they fire him soon, Panatha comes to continue Ten Cate's work, let's get 4-5 Champions Leagues in the next 6 years. : priest:

VAN GAAL IS A GREAT COACH. WHEN RIBERY AND ROBEN ARE WELL FROM INJURIES, YOU WILL SEE THE BALL. IF THEY ARE INJURED, YOU WILL SEE WOOD.
HOWEVER, IN ALKMAAR HE WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP. AND IT'S CERTAINLY NOT LEVADEIAN, ALKMAAR AS I REMEMBER HAS ALSO BEEN IN THE UEFA CUP FINAL AND I DON'T REMEMBER WELL WITH IPSWICH...
HOWEVER, THIS TEAM WAS FOUND READY BY YOL IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, WHO LOST A CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE LAST COMPETITION.

HOWEVER, HE CAN GET IN THE PANATHENIC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. AND IN FACT 4. IT IS ENOUGH TO HAVE TERRY IN THE DEFENSE, KAKA WITH MESSI IN THE CENTER AND VIGIA WITH TORRES IN THE ATTACK.
AND GOALKEEPING CASIGIAS.: eye:WITH THEM THAT I WOULD ALSO HAVE A GOOD PROGRESS.: bb:

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperDuper
VAN GAAL IS A GREAT COACH. WHEN RIBERY AND ROBEN ARE WELL FROM INJURIES, YOU WILL SEE THE BALL. IF THEY ARE INJURED, YOU WILL SEE WOOD.
HOWEVER, IN ALKMAAR HE WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP. AND IT'S CERTAINLY NOT LEVADEIAN, ALKMAAR AS I REMEMBER HAS ALSO BEEN IN THE UEFA CUP FINAL AND I DON'T REMEMBER WELL WITH IPSWICH...
HOWEVER, THIS TEAM WAS FOUND READY BY YOL IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, WHO LOST A CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE LAST COMPETITION.

HOWEVER, HE CAN GET IN THE PANATHENIC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. AND IN FACT 4. IT IS ENOUGH TO HAVE TERRY IN THE DEFENSE, KAKA WITH MESSI IN THE CENTER AND VIGIA WITH TORRES IN THE ATTACK.
AND GOALKEEPING CASIGIAS.: eye:WITH THEM THAT I WOULD ALSO HAVE A GOOD PROGRESS.: bb:

WHO DO YOU RECOMMEND THE OLYMPIC?

it may sound sacrilegious but Ajax 94-97 is the best team I've seen since I've been watching football (since 93-94 etc.) I don't know what happened before but Ajax was really a team from another planet, you all remember the 0-1 what Vanczyk had earned even though he didn't get it that year. I consider them a better team than Barcelona in recent years.

Now why Van Gaal didn't progress I don't know, obviously it has to do with his character and the patience teams show. Let him sit for 20 years in a team like Ferguson and we would talk, now everything is hypothetical. But again very few coaches (not to say that they are counted on the fingers of one hand) have to show something extraordinary with more than one team. Mourinho Porto tore them all up Chelsea Inter has not (yet) made them bigger than they were before they took them. Erickson tore it up with Lazio then take it down. Cooper with Valencia he has become playing in Aris now. Gui Rou made a team Thebes of France, went to a bigger team parton down. What do you say? (how much they had stunned us a few years ago for Olympiakos) made the Lyon team parton down afterwards. Wenger and Ferguson have taken root so we have no other teams for example to know what would happen.

Ajax with Van Gaal gone FINALLY! And don't hear that the players left because they didn't all leave in one year. But Olsen never managed to keep what Van Haal had built and finished 6th!

However, as much as I don't like Ajax because of Jews, this team stigmatized me with the ball they played and I'm really sorry that it has fallen so far.

Reactions: nikitas
for the ajax of that era, I will agree that he had teams! but he fed all the teams!!!!! from then on, there is a coach, whoever took over did a job!!!!!!: sign:

because the hat has been coaching teams at a high level for 25 years and has always been successful! del bosque doesn't do the same!!!!: eye:
HE COACHES TEAMS WITH BILLION MILLION BUDGETS. BY THE SAME LOGIC, DEL BOSQUE TAVERNAS HAD REAL AND WE RUB EYES FROM THE GALACTICOS. CAPELLO WENT TO REAL AND WE WATCHED SOUP. AND HE ALSO HAD GALACTIC INSIDE. YOU SCAMMERS EVERYONE IS.
THERE'S A WENGER AND THERE'S A FERGUSON. AND THOMAS CHAAF IS SURE THAT FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS WERDER IS REARING GOALS. ALL THE OTHERS ARE PIONEERS OF A SYSTEM THAT NEEDS THE SCAMMERS FOR COMMUNICATION REASONS.: sign:

THE HAT SAYS......LEAVE THE FLUES.

Koeman should be added to the poor Dutch coaches. A great footballer but a smelly coach

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...