Open an Account at gr.unibet

V1301

8 Oct 2019
Good morning everyone and everyone.My question is very short.It is worth opening an account at Unibet? I have heard quite a few good words about this company and I know it has a great reputation abroad, but in Greece I do not know if it is superior to other betting bookies.Does anyone else have an account at unibet? If so, what was your experience and would you recommend it? Have you heard anything (positive or negative) about this bet from a trusted source? Thanks in advance.

grace_kelly

14 Mar 2013
Have you tried first if you can open an account ??
Ps. Next time write the whole URL and add it to the blacklist. I sit and crop every time, obviously I'm a jerk

V1301

8 Oct 2019
Hello grace_kelly what do you mean if i have the opportunity? I went to unibet.gr website https://gr.unibet-3.com/ I read terms and conditions, I'm 21 +, so why can't I ask if unibet is worth betting to open an account on it and not on green security, or elementariesThe 2 part of his answer didn't understand ...

grace_kelly

14 Mar 2013
In conclusion:

Don't sit down and wonder if you deserve to open an account because you just can't. No longer accepting new subscriptions from Greek players - only existing accounts can use the platform properly

V1301

8 Oct 2019
In conclusion:

Don't sit down and wonder if you deserve to open an account because you just can't. No longer accepting new subscriptions from Greek players - only existing accounts can use the platform properly
Actually ... Be nice.

grace_kelly

14 Mar 2013
This is exactly. "Yes but". Not licensed, but without blacklisted URLs and with active users not affected.

In the meantime, this "temporary" has been around for six years. Since then that has involved the Tiger and the Czechs. Whatever.

For the rest, and purely for encyclopedic knowledge, for me personally - and for many reasons I won't sit down to analyze - it is the best in Greece (with its asterisk legal / non-legal mentioned above).
Reactions: betover and vaf3

grace_kelly

14 Mar 2013
Please don't write it down. I just logged in and my accounts are functioning properly - more than one account. In addition a joy is legal. Only for Greece is "illegal". And no, I don't get rates

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
Please don't write it down. I just logged in and my accounts are functioning properly - more than one account. In addition a joy is legal. Only for Greece is "illegal". And no, I don't get rates
Δε γράφω ότι μου κατέβει, άμα δε ξέρεις μη γράφεις εσύ. Μου έστειλαν απάντηση πως δε μπορούν να προσφέρουν τις υπηρεσίες τους, στο μεταξύ ο λογαριασμός είναι παλιός και μπορεί να τον έκλεισαν επειδή είχα να κάνω είσοδο αρκετά χρόνια.

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Chelsea - Bayern Munich
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Napoli - Barcelona
  • Tomorrow 26-02-2020
  • 05:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - New Orleans Pelicans
  • 06:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • Tomorrow 26-02-2020
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • P PANATHA:
    Another Serie A game led to a postponement on Sunday at noon, as Turin - Parma will eventually not be run as a consequence of the spread of the corona ...
  • G GRaptakis:
    +1
  • P PANATHA:
    Under 0.5 - Goals Over / Under PAOK - Olympiacos @
  • coria Forum Bot:
    User coria started a new theme called "ATP Santiago" in the Tennis.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    3-tier Superleague competition with Savrinio, Loco-3 and tsitoni to have exactly the same number of 26 points !!!
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    According to the rules a lottery is followed in such cases and the process has turned the savrinio winner!
    +1
  • V vangosmt:
    Good morning have a nice week
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Good morning Vangos
    +2
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    CAUTION to clarify something about the competitions because there were misinterpretations ...
    1. Well for the prizes, there are races that do not need a draw because there are tier criteria to win. In previous matches there were no draws because the winner came up with criteria such as who scored more points than the winner or the exact score of the particular match. Today he was in the top three with ALL the same numbers so he could not win on the basis of a draw, so a draw was made.
    2. Also to clarify that the last Champions League and Europa League match is not over yet ... the whole phase (both matches) must be completed and then a winner will emerge. So those who are first in the last week have to wait for the whole phase with the repeaters.
    For any questions we are at your disposal.
    +1
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new theme called "Yield over 1,30 per day." in the Football Predictions.
  • cosmicsports Forum Bot:
    User cosmicsports started a new theme called "tinaftore;" in the Betting conversations.
  • Balaton Balaton:
    Erjan will answer you in a dude asking me tonight why they don't open my doors to answer you now
  • P PANATHA:
    Hamas in Turkey ... Basak wins by late goal and climbs first again
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    the bad guy and us broke a curse of 20 years and 2 months. In 2 years the new President has done all the whining, in basketball, in football everything
  • P PANATHA:
    Did Alafouzos take Fener? Because only he would make it all easy
    +1
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    not what to get.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What will you do tonight and how is Euroleague played so early?
  • P PANATHA:
    will be tonight (22:00) because the Spanish Wizink Center stadium will not be available in the coming days, because it will host the Disney On Ice event.
  • P PANATHA:
    difficult match of course .... and the team is not convinced..especially away
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    from a good source I learned that Zoc has rejected the new contract badly
  • P PANATHA:
    yes but it is definitive; they just might not agree to the terms yet
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    i read a comment that it has been rejected 2-3 times so far
  • P PANATHA:
    and the thing about basketball is that great coaches are few
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The point is that after Goodz, goodbye to life
    Ertzan Ertzan: The point is that after Goodz, goodbye to life