Bad smells in the room from moisture

knickp

30 IOL 2021
Good evening to the company. I have an issue with the humidity in my bedroom. A wall has got mold and as you can understand I have done everything, I painted it, I cleaned it, I brought a carpenter, I did everything but again, even if it dries a little. The issue is not only this but it is also the well-known smell that has unfortunately flooded the whole room. Let me also emphasize that I searched for any leaks but I did not find anything. What do you do in such cases? Does anyone have any experience? Also, because I have searched a lot for the whole issue I saw that some in such cases use cleaning with an ozone generator. Does anyone know anything about this?

Have you put a dehumidifier to absorb moisture?
Good evening to the company. I have an issue with the humidity in my bedroom. A wall has got mold and as you can understand I have done everything, I painted it, I cleaned it, I brought a carpenter, I did everything but again, even if it dries a little. The issue is not only this but it is also the well-known smell that has unfortunately watered the whole room. Let me also emphasize that I searched for any leaks but I did not find anything. What do you do in such cases? Does anyone have any experience? Also, because I have searched a lot for the whole issue I saw that some in such cases use cleaning with an ozone generator. One knows something about him

Have you put a dehumidifier to absorb moisture?
I put but the smell remains. From what I have seen, these ozone devices work against odors and germs because they even use ozone to purify water. Have you ever used?

You have put a dehumidifier to absorb the moisture
Good evening to the company. I have an issue with the humidity in my bedroom. A wall has got mold and as you can understand I have done everything, I painted it, I cleaned it, I brought a carpenter, I did everything but again, even if it dries a little. The issue is not only this but it is also the well-known smell that has unfortunately watered the whole room. Let me also emphasize that I searched for any leaks but I did not find anything. What do you do in such cases? Does anyone have any experience? Also, because I have searched a lot for the whole issue I saw that some in such cases use cleaning with an ozone generator. One knows something about him

I put but the smell remains. From what I have seen, these ozone devices work against odors and germs because they even use ozone to purify water. Have you ever used?
Not all the work is done by the ionizer of the dehumidifier I had it work 5 consecutive 24 hours and end humidity and smells and as the following article shows
What is an air ionizer?

The air ionizer is the most technologically advanced air purification system. It has the ability to eliminate atmospheric PM10 microparticles, microorganisms, dust, tobacco (eg cigarette smoke), bacteria, viruses, dead pet skin cells and odors from the air of the house where we spend 80% of our lives. Electron discharges (corona discharge) in the air ionizer produce a large amount of negatively charged ions. These ions adhere to the particles in the air (dust, smoke, etc.), which become heavier than the air around them and fall to the floor or are absorbed by the dust collector inside the ionizer (Double Dust Collectors - DDC ). In this way, the harmful particles can be removed from the air without re-entering it.

Ionizing air purifiers eliminate the following pollutants:

• Particulate matter
  • Dust / Dust mites
  • Dead skin cells
  • Pollen and other allergens
  • Fungal spores
  • Smoke
  • Cigarette's smoke
  • Dead pet cells
  • Mold
  • Fungi fungi
  • Chemically
  • Viruses
  • Volatile organic compounds VOCs
  • All organic chemicals and gases
  • Stink and smells
  • Bacteria and other microorganisms

Ionizer, advantages

Negative ions are odorless, tasteless, and invisible molecules that we inhale in abundance in certain parts of the environment. Think of mountains, waterfalls and beaches. Once they reach our bloodstream, the negative ions are thought to produce biochemical reactions that increase serotonin levels, helping to treat depression, relieve stress, and boost our daily energy.

Ions are molecules that have gained or lost an electrical charge. They are created in nature as air molecules are broken down by sunlight, radiation, and the movement of air and water. You may have experienced the power of negative ions when you last went to the beach or walked under a waterfall. This sense of euphoria is simply around us and is offered to us by nature.

The air circulating in the mountains and the sea is said to contain tens of thousands of negative ions. Consider that the average home or office building contains tens or hundreds of negatively charged ions, and in many cases their presence is zero.

At Columbia University in the United States, studies have shown that people with chronic depression are relieved by negatively charged ion generators as well as antidepressants, but without their side effects!

Air vitamins

In general, negative ions increase the flow of oxygen to the brain, leading to higher alertness, reduced drowsiness, and more mental energy, says Pierce J. Howard, PhD, author of The Owners Manual for the Brain: Everyday Applications from Mind Brain Research and director of research at the Center for Applied Cognitive Sciences in Charlotte, NC

Negatively charged ions can also protect against germs in the air, resulting in reduced irritation due to inhalation of various particles that cause sneezing, coughing, or sore throat. One in three of us who are sensitive to the effects of germs in the air, negative ions can make us feel like we are flying. You are one of them, if you feel refreshed immediately when a window opens and you breathe fresh, moist air.

You may be one of them if you feel drowsy when you are around an air-conditioner, but you immediately feel relaxed and refreshed when you go out or when the car window opens, says Howard Web, MD. Air conditioning reduces the number of negative ions in the atmosphere, but a new ion generator releases ions that air conditioners have removed.

An in-depth research was conducted by Dr. Albert Krueger in California. One of his first discoveries was that a surprisingly small amount of negative ions could kill and remove from the air the species of bacteria that cause colds, flu and respiratory infections.

• Inactivate viruses, bacteria, fungus.
  • They neutralize air pollutants (dust, cigarette smoke, etc.).
  • They rejuvenate the air.
  • They increase the flow of oxygen to the brain, giving greater vitality, energy, clarity and mental well-being.
  • They fight laziness and help memory.
  • They improve physical endurance.
  • They help with symptoms of depression.
  • They improve the quality of sleep.
  • They facilitate breathing.
  • They strengthen the immune system.

What are negatively charged ions?

I searched for it a lot with ozone cleaning and I say order it now that I raised some money. I will tell you impressions!

To see if a water pipe passes inside one of your walls, especially if the bathroom is on the border, there is a serious possibility that there will be a small or bigger leak inside and it will not be visible. Even more so, if you have a closet that probably "hides" the mold.
hyg. Good idea too, to call a plumber!

To see if a water pipe is running inside one of your walls, especially if the bathroom is on the border, there is a serious possibility that there will be a small or bigger leak inside and it will not be visible. Even more so, if you have a closet that will probably> mold.
hyg. Good idea too, to call a plumber!
This is exactly what I discovered a few years ago, wardrobe hid a whole leak in the wall from a bathroom pipe.

Reactions: okonski
I searched all the pipes that pass through the point with plumbing and did not find anything. I finally cleaned the kids with the ozone generator. The smell of mold from the room finally came off.

Reactions: ALEX

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...