Written certificate of earnings

Mary

22 Jan 2021
Good evening. If anyone knows to answer me .. I asked for a written confirmation of winnings from a bettor. I had made a total deposit (looking at the transactions in the bank) of the amount of € 2.000 and I had received about 7.000..in the certificate they sent me they state that the amount won is € 5.500 and that I have played a total of € 60.000. I was shocked when I saw it and when I contacted them they told me that it is the total .. and I tell them guys I have not played the outrageous amount you say .. and I do not know what to do. Do any of you have a similar incident? What will I declare in my tax return ?? 60.000 € I make in 10 years .. I can not understand what has happened

pipilas

24 Ion 2014
Good evening. If anyone knows to answer me .. I asked for a written confirmation of winnings from a bettor. I had made a total deposit (looking at the transactions in the bank) of the amount of € 2.000 and I had received about 7.000..in the certificate they sent me they state that the amount won is € 5.500 and that I have played a total of € 60.000. I was shocked when I saw it and when I contacted them they told me that it is the total .. and I tell them guys I have not played the outrageous amount you say .. and I do not know what to do. Do any of you have a similar incident? What will I declare in my tax return ?? 60.000 € I make in 10 years .. I can not understand what has happened
You only declare the gains and in any case it is not a given that they will definitely look for you

Reactions: BetLaden

Mary

22 Jan 2021
You only declare the gains and in any case it is not a given that they will definitely look for you
Well for sure, I just can't figure out where this huge amount comes from. The game was in slots. And I can not help but ask them ...

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
Well for sure, I just can't figure out where this huge amount comes from. The game was in slots. And I can not help but ask them ...
Well, it is not very difficult, to put 300 euros to play every month, the turnover is collected. This is turnover, not deposits. You bet 100, you win, you play after 100, then another 100, with 100 euros you have made a turnover of 300

Reactions: FunBet and BetLaden

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Paderborn - Darmstadt
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Pass Ferreira - Nacional
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Schalke - Mainz
  • 21:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Huddersfield - Cardiff
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Charleroi - St. Truiden
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Spanish Championship 2020-21
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Valencia - Villarreal
  • 22:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Lisbon Sporting - Santa Clara
  • 19:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Khimki - Alba Berlin
  • 20:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Olympic - Red Star
    Novasports 3HD
    • Villeurbanne - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 2HD
    • Barcelona - Basque Country
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Lamia - PAOK 0-1 at 23 ΄ .... the match has a rhythm and is worth betting on over 1,5 goals in the first half at odds of 1.93
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    It became the classic .... no more goals were scored in the first - while a penalty was lost - and it was the beginning of the replay .....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    nice goal by Panathinaikos : paidi:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ertzan said:
    The legend is double today and Fener is a victory, especially Fener is fixed : paidi:

A picture is a thousand words the Chinese say : beers1: : beers1: : beers1: : beers1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fasten your seat belts
    : bask:: bask:: bask:: bask:: bask:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and I leave his favorite slogan : bask: : bask: : bask: : bask: : bask:
  • BINOTRADER Forum Bot:
    User BINOTRADER started a new topic called "Patience for exiting the tunnel." in the Forex Trading.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What do we do alania ?? Did we get angry?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    wow damn it's what to say now we gave him to understand :D
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In basketball we embroider black football on football. The good thing is that Ozil was injured and I hope he closes the season for this year we see
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Efes is raping Tska; I do not see Itoudis coming back
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ertzan said:
    In basketball we embroider black football on football. The good thing is that Ozil was injured and I hope he closes the season for this year we see
    the joke is that your other team Olympiakos goes exactly the opposite in both sports
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    the joke is that your other team Olympiakos goes exactly the opposite in both sports

I do not want the absolute not what to do. I see you embroidering in both sports : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    the fact that we won each other in football and basketball while not embroidering shows our greatness ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I realized fireworks groups once popping up and that was it
    : fish:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    what the fox does not reach, he hangs ...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Do we have any forecast for tomorrow? : bask:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    tonight I expect you to win, I only know one Bayern Munich and that one in football. There is no Bayern Munich in basketball : agis:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Well ... what a goal Aris scored ... we did not eat that even in the school championship
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Good evening Alanya
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I wanted to ask if you have
    news about a lad who had a health issue ..... I do not remember the name ...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    George. I do not have any news of him but I do not have any bad news of him. If I have a newer one I will let you know
    +1
    Ertzan Ertzan: George. I do not have any news of him but I do not have any bad news of him. If I have someone younger I will ... +1