Call to create a forum / site for bettors

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
As a creator of the appeal, I first self-assemble.
I have played in 1959's first PROPO competition. The first match of the AEK card - NATIONAL, result 1-1. He preceded the National with the beans that the inexpert Serafedes then ate and Nostoros equalized to 85 'but he was unable to overturn. As a result our gavros left two points and if we won the penultimate match in Karaiskakis we would go to barrage (2-2 eventually came), while Olympiakos - National was the last game and 4-2 the nationalities).

I am a systematic player from 1984, from Zogopoulou onwards, and I have also played a horse bet and a pre-determined bet since it started.

Over the years, I have seen that the player's treatment of betting companies, whether public or private, is particularly unfair and tough. Nobody told them, of course, not to be profitable - the opposite - but they are thieves:
Gruits - blockades - other stealing.

At the same time the state is also very hostile and goes to steal this too!
The problem is international. A more tolerant country is reportedly England (but God does it). As Portugal is less tolerant, then we go to situations like Nepal, Iran and North Korea.

In order to deal with this situation, I propose the creation of a strong site and forum that will have the effect of shaking up the ponds.

A standard site of this format is:

https://justiceforpunters.org/

which I support.
There were others that, for various reasons, either stopped or marginalized.

I say at the beginning that I do not want to become an admin.
I do not want to be an admin for reasons of neutrality - since I'm the one who appeals - but also for some other special reasons.
But I will be a supporter.

I do not care who will be admin.
Let's get the money the day after tomorrow from the Hellenic Ministry of Culture, which can not be ... made us an NGO.
I care about participation.

I suggest a round table meeting to set out the starting goals and I will quote shrimps, cheeses, and whites if you join the appeal.

Reactions: grizaki74 and goal2
Answer: Call to create a forum / site for bettors

There is no need to write phones in the forum.
I think we need some web design, although there are so many freebies that can be done and a volunteer who has time available.
I also think that the core they need is 20 people, who will of course work multiplier, everyone with their acquaintances, plus of course we will go out on the web search.

Over the years I have seen that dealing with the player by betting companies, whether public or private, is particularly unfair and tough. Nobody told them, of course, not to be profitable - the opposite - but they are thieves:
Gruits - blockades - other stealing.

At the same time the state is also very hostile and goes to steal this too!

In order to deal with this situation, I propose the creation of a strong site and forum that will have the effect of shaking up the ponds.

A standard site of this format is:

https://justiceforpunters.org/

which I support
Here are the most useful topics you have written. Here is the beginning ..... not to say any more heavy talk in the morning without beeps, they have lined up my account for stakes cents
even for big games, but yesterday when I went to play on the new online jockey platform, they accepted 30ary I did.
In the joker you do not see the player's value and advantage.

I wonder why they have commented only 2-3 people here and 24 + hours you've uploaded it. There's a lot of complain about lying down payment companies,

You know many lovers like grizaki74, who I commented on, but I can help in any way. And of course I have no financial benefit. That's for me to start with.

0.9.png0.91.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: grizaki74

I made some thoughts about the issue.
How is it and some forums succeed and others do not succeed (and close).
We talk about any form of forum.

It depends on various factors.

a) The topic that the forum will discuss is how popular it is. The policy e.g. are popular, "tattoo designs" are not.
b) Do you have a lot of happenings on the topic of the forum? In politics and sports there are many happenings. In others there are no.
c) Web design - links.

But apart from that, it's the move. How do you succeed?
The other day I was looking for something in the Czech Republic. I find a forum that says "Czech national friends forum". I say "a nice" and I get into it. But he wrote me "last post August 2018". So, finally, this forum does not exist.
The same if they write 1-2-3 a day. Again to zero, the situation is moving.
But even facebook with zero users started. It is invalid for anyone to tell me that "you are not like facebook", because it should compare me with the facebook of the first days and not with today's facebook.

So I come to the following: In addition to the design theme, an initial core of 20-25 is needed to create traffic. Most if they are in the original team will be, fewer fails.
Then I will measure (a), (b), (c) above.

So, in our case, construction work is no more than a few days, at most a few weeks.
But a group of "dedicated" users must be formed.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...