Extraordinary .....

Answer: EXTRAORDINARY .....

I said not to deal with the match, as I have not done generally this year with the whole season, but I will finally write 2 words now that I have found time.

I will go upside down. Savvidis's move is completely stupid. What is the point of entering the stadium? None, whatever happened you would come out damaged by it. I wanted to know his yard does not have the @@ to stop him from going from the suite to the grass? He was not sitting on the bench and he went in, he walked half the field ... I am not commenting on the pistol, it is a big mistake. But it is unworthy of reference since it neither brings it out, nor uses it even phraseologically to threaten someone. Let him eat the punishment that should be given to any citizen of this rhyming country who circulates with a pistol where he is not allowed.

Let's go back. The goal is a crystal clear goal. The ridiculousness of the situation has nothing to do with the cancellation, but it has to do with how this cancellation happened. The goal counts normally and under the protests of AEK, from the players (except Barca who was directly affected by the phase) and the bench, cancels the goal and makes it clear to the national team who is the strongest. Some even talk about caliphs and a new establishment. How sick minds. In an established, the addict is afraid of the boss, if he was afraid of Savvidis, what reason to cancel it in Toumba? Absolutely no. He was afraid of AEK and I'm not happy to say that, I wish he was afraid of PAOK and wrote to them in his @@ and counted the goal. Both Kominis and Pontikis, of course, should have the same fate because they are helpless little people. In the locker rooms they watch 100% videos and count the goal for fear of disgrace, but with this move they were disgraced even more.

The issue of factors is well known and I will not comment on it. Just as some people do not tolerate the suggestions of the old politicians who destroyed the country, so I do not accept any criticism and suggestions from well-known criminal presidents and the companies they run. Let's go below.

A week ago, Tottenham-Juventus, the qualification to the 8 of the slug is judged and the crow does not give a clear penalty to Juve with a score of 0-0. The protests lasted about 3 seconds with the referee ostentatiously ignoring them. The match continued normally. In the sinful match of Toumba, a questionable goal enters, even for that moment, and the players of AEK take Kominis in a wheelchair who does not even dare to confront them. This is Greek football. For me, this image once again told the truth about football in Greece.

PS: Nikos Lymperopoulos that you screamed about the goal while you have not even seen the phase, just your shame for the many things that were stolen from you by those who had your own behavior for 20 years and turned you into a career that has a mark fewer titles than Tassos Katsambis ...

: agr: .... you wrote!

We do not know why the goal was canceled.
Lionsman may have said that Mauricio touched and did not even get to the point of influencing the phase we are discussing now.
But without the invasion, the match would have continued with a corrective kick by AEK and Paokio had paid off. The invasion paid off, up to a point, because Kominis awarded the goal in the locker room (they told him "we will disembowel your wife").

Paokio is guilty of stopping a match for the second consecutive match in Toumba. Savvidis' son says "it was an injustice, because Garcia did not suffer multiple head injuries". That is, the act does not count, it only counts if the victim suffers multiple brain injuries.
If a normal goal was canceled, he would not be the first to suffer it. In the championship of the objection the obvious penalty against Rimbo in AEK - Panionios? In 2005 PAO - AEK on the boulevard where orgies took place? A championship each of these two whistles.

By the time the match against OSFP was canceled, Paokio had been scandalously favored.
Now, as it was done in combination with the previous ones, it must be demoted to end and the others who remain to claim it among themselves.
Is AEK guilty of something? Is OSFP -who paid her for his own- something wrong? The Fearless?

DON'T YOU TELL ME FRIENDS?

HOW DID YOU SEE HER WRITE WITH CAPITAL the OSFP-AEK-PAO and the PAOK to mention him paokio?

YOU ARE SMART?

HOW DID YOU SEE HER?

AND THE MODERATORS WHO ARE RE?

EVERYONE Bitter - WRONG WRITES DESCRIBED AND WE LEAVE HIM!

PAOKAKI IS OVER MANGA! YOU'VE GOT IT!

LISTENING TO BE SCANDALOUSLY FAVORED WITH OSFP! STOP MY DRUG FRIENDS!

AND IF YOU DON'T WANT NOT TO WRITE WHEN YOU SMOKE!

THEY HAD THE PEOPLE WHO WERE FANS FOR THE LAST TWENTY YEARS TO BECOME FANS AND IN THE LAST YEAR TO REACH THE HULLIGAN LIMITS ....

We do not know why the goal was canceled.
Lionsman may have said that Mauricio touched and did not even get to the point of influencing the phase we are discussing now.
But without the invasion, the match would have continued with a corrective kick by AEK and Paokio had paid off. The invasion paid off, up to a point, because Kominis awarded the goal in the locker room (they told him "we will disembowel your wife").

Paokio is guilty of stopping a match for the second consecutive match in Toumba. Savvidis' son says "it was an injustice, because Garcia did not suffer multiple head injuries". That is, the act does not count, it only counts if the victim suffers multiple brain injuries.
If a normal goal was canceled, he would not be the first to suffer it. In the championship of the objection the obvious penalty against Rimbo in AEK - Panionios? In 2005 PAO - AEK on the boulevard where orgies took place? A championship each of these two whistles.

By the time the match against OSFP was canceled, Paokio had been scandalously favored.
Now, as it was done in combination with the previous ones, it must be demoted to end and the others who remain to claim it among themselves.
Is AEK guilty of something? Is OSFP -who paid her for his own- something wrong? The Fearless?

WHY DO YOU SAY KNOW GREEKS IF PAOK HAS TO BE RECEIVED BECAUSE SAVVIDIS 'BOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING?

This research was published on December 18 in the magazine HOT DOC in a major tribute to corruption and violence in Greek football entitled "The game is set".
Here is the timeline of the attacks:
May 1995: The referee Bakas had whistled the final of the Greek Cup, Panathinaikos - AEK 1-0. Apart from the attack he received from AEK players for a penalty he gave to the "greens" and with which they won the trophy, the referee lived the worst nightmare, ten days after the final. The referee was in a taxi when at that time he had stopped at a traffic light on Alimou Avenue. Then 6-7 "inflatables" with helmets, attacked him, forcibly removed him from the car and beat him for 5-6 minutes under the frightened eyes of passers-by. Then they got on bikes and disappeared.
February 1996: The referee, Giorgos Spaneas, gave a penalty gift to Panathinaikos in a match against Panionios in Nea Smyrni, with which the "greens" won the game and a few days later, the car tire shop he maintained in Brahami was reduced to ashes by a fire that broke out. late at night. A few days later, the referee Nikos Aggelakis was beaten by an unknown person, but as he claimed, this attack had nothing to do with football…
July 1999: Unknown people ambushed the (then) president of the Piraeus Referees Association, Giannis Spatha in Keratsini. The perpetrators wearing helmets approached Spathas on a motorcycle and the passenger shot him six times in the leg. Two of the bullets wounded him in the right tibia.
February 2000: The laundry in Corinth, of the then chief referee of KED, George Douros, consumed the fire by unknown arsonists.
October 2009: During the match, Galatsi - Peristeri for the A 'EPSA, unknown persons set fire to the motorcycle of the international assistant referee, Antonis Karatzikas, which was parked in the parking lot of the stadium, in Alsos Veikou. A few days earlier, Karatzikas was the assistant of the referee Lambropoulos, in a match of the 3rd match of the Super League, Olympiakos - Kavala, where he canceled a goal of the red and whites. Later that month, in a shop located 30 meters from an orthopedic shop maintained in Volos, former international referee George Daloukas, a bomb exploded but according to police the perpetrators had confused the shops.
December 2009: Two strangers enter the "Prince Oliver" store in Thessaloniki and hit the former referee Apostolos Ambarkiolis who worked there. When they left, they stole the store's cash register. The referee had been made available by KED for his refereeing in a match Panathinaikos - Asteras Tripolis, because he had not given a very obvious penalty in favor of the hosts. It is characteristic that after the game, the then president of Panathinaikos, Nikolas Pateras, had stated that "some referees need an ophthalmologist".
March 2010: Dimitris Kalopoulos' vulcanizer shop was saved by chance. A black bag aroused the curiosity of the father of the former international referee, who called the police. The bag contained an incendiary device consisting of gas canisters, a gas tank and a stove, but did not explode. In the same month in "El. Venizelos "the assistant Leonidas Vassiliadis was preparing to return to Thessaloniki. Before boarding, two strangers attacked him, hit him in the hand and broke two fingers. Vassiliadis a few hours earlier had canceled two goals (one for each team) in the match Levadiakos - Xanthi. As if the two incidents were not enough, on the 22nd of the month, strangers threw a grenade at the entrance of an apartment building in Paleo Faliro, on the sixth floor of which had its travel office, the referee Kyros Vassaras.
October 2010: Four helmets attacked Kyros Vassaras in Piraeus with globes and iron fists. The referee was getting out of a taxi returning from the Olympic Stadium where he was an observer of the refereeing in the Panathinaikos-Olympiakos derby (2-1). Three people were taken to court. On the 31st of the same month, two people wearing helmets rang the bell of the residence of referee George Daloukas and threatened him and his family. The referee had whistled the episodic game Aris-Panathinaikos and the guests had won with a questionable penalty.
November 2010: The referee Vassilis Pamporidis denounced a series of threatening phone calls, just a few days after his refereeing in the match between Olympiakos - PAOK (3-0) where Dikefalos had terrible complaints from his whistles.
January 2011: At the facilities of Agios Kosmas, unknown individuals attacked and beat the international referee Tassos Sidiropoulos and disappeared with a large engine. That day the referees were going through competitive tests and Sidiropoulos coming out of the locker room was attacked in front of the surprised eyes of his colleagues
February 2011: The referee Vassilis Pamporidis went to Kilkis to whistle a local championship match (Apollon Mavroneriou - Apollon Pefkodasou) and when he left, he found his car damaged where, among other things, his strangers had engraved the word "Aris" and had broken the windows. A little later, on the return of assistant Spyridon Tryfonas to Corfu, after the Olympiacos - Panathinaikos 2-1 derby, where he had canceled a regular goal by Katsouranis, some 10 people were waiting for him at the airport, they moved threateningly against him, but due to that time , managed to escape.
March 2011: Unknown people painted the oven of the then referee Petros Konstantineas red in Kalamata, after the PAOK-Olympiacos 2-1 match.
June 2011: Referee Giorgos Daloukas's expensive Porsche Cayenne car was engulfed in flames when strangers broke the glass and stole a laptop, as well as other items of lesser value, and then threw a stove with gasoline, setting it on fire to eliminate their traces. The incident took place in Kato Lechonia, Magnesia, outside the house of the referee's father-in-law.
December 2011: George Daloukas is another victim of an attack. Unknown persons placed an explosive device in his car, BMW brand, then executive director of Niki Volou. The explosive device was placed in the back of the car, opposite Daloukas's house, next to the Magnesia Police Department! A few days later, during the Xanthi Cup match - AE Pontion Katerini, 50 helmets with crowbars and bats in their hands invaded the field in order to attack Dimitris Kalopoulos. Thanks to the timely intervention of the police forces, the referee escaped the beating.
January 2012: Unknown people broke the oven of Petros Konstantineas in Kalamata by throwing stones at the central window. The attack took place a few hours after the Xanthi-Olympiacos match where the red and whites had complaints about his refereeing.
February 2012: Tuesday and pharmacist for the bakery of Constantine in Kalamata. An explosive device caused serious material damage to the store and the case was included in the file of the "criminal organization in football".
April 2013: On the eve of the rematch of the Asteras Tripoli Cup - PAOK, unknown people visited his brother Elias Spathas in Keratsini, to the construction company maintained by the referee and delivered a threatening message so that the referee "pays attention to his whistles".
August 2013: At the stadium of Thrasyvoulos in Fyli, strangers hit and slightly injured Dimitris Kalyvas, a member of the then KED.
January 2014: The member of KED, Giannis Tsacheilidis, was attacked with a spray by an unknown person, shortly before he arrived at his house in Paleo Faliro.
November 2014: The vice-president of KED, Christoforos Zografos, was also attacked by a mob. Two strangers who were riding a motorcycle, had set up a grenade launcher in Kolonos. As soon as they saw him, they attacked him and hit him on the head with a bat! The former international referee was transported with a concussion to Evangelismos, where it was found that he also had a broken arm.
March 2015: A flyer with threatening content was thrown by strangers outside the house of referee Kalogeropoulos, on the eve of the AEK - Olympiakos Cup match
October 2015: Unknown people went outside the house of Frangiskos Somarakakis, responsible for the appointments of Super League referees, threw crackers and oil paint at the entrance. Before leaving, they flew a flyer that read "We know where you live."
January 2016: During an EPS Athens event at the Hilton Hotel, about 30 people in hoods and helmets took a shower and looked for referees and observers, who in the meantime had been notified and managed to leave another exit.
March 2016: A fire broke out in the car of the referee observer Dimitris Kyrkou, a few days after the AEK-Olympiacos derby.
April 2016: Three assistant referees were injured by a "shower" of strangers at KYVE Peristeri, during a seminar for the referees of the basin. Football League assistant, Dimitris Samoilis, injured his eyebrow, international assistant Giannis Toumpakaris suffered a broken leg, while Super League assistant, George Kountourelis, suffered a broken wrist. A few days later, the international referee George Kyzas complained that before the semifinal of the Cup, Atromitos-AEK 1-2, he contacted him from a landline, a person who introduced himself as "Dimitris Melissanidis" and told him to have his mind, because in a few weeks everything will change in the refereeing.
November 2016: Unknown people rang the bell of the house of the former member of KED, Giannis Tsacheilidis, who went out on the balcony and saw two men who started threatening him with indescribable insults in front of his children.
A few days later, a fire broke out in the house of the former president of KED, George Bikas. The fire brigade blocks the short circuit and everything shows arson.
Obviously, PAOK is responsible for all this. That is why it was decided to stop the championship now!

BUT YOU ARE SO SMART THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT PAOK IS RESPONSIBLE THAT PASSED A SECOND CONTINUOUS MATCH OF TOUBA ....

AND THE FAMILY HOUSES ARE READY TO TAKE THE STREETS OUT OF THE HYPOCRISY THE LIE AND THE DIRT ....

COME ON! COMMENT ON THE ABOVE !!

Reactions: eto

THE MINE SHIP DIDN'T TELL ME WHO FOUND WHO IT WAS OR FINALLY IT WAS THE CURSED DUTCH THAT DISAPPEARED IN THE 16TH CENTURY?

APPEARED NOW SAYS, FATAUL MIKE LAMAR DID MAGICALLY ....

Reactions: eto

Since last night, all the media and representatives of the PAE of Athens have fallen like vultures to devour the flesh of PAOK and Ivan Savvidis. No one applauds the fact that they invade the field armed. With this action, he first of all wronged himself and then the team. But he had the courage to publicly apologize to everyone. But why so much hypocrisy now. Now their sensibilities are caught. He seems to be the only businessman who carries a weapon. of KED in front of the eyes of their children, when threatening letters are sent with bullets inside, when PAE members are tried for setting up matches, when armed presidents circulated in the locker rooms threatening, when they burned football players' shops etc etc. the above but Savvidis is to blame for the incident the day before yesterday.
Why do not they come out openly to say that it bothers them to see Ivan Savvidis enter financially strong between them and with him and PAOK to grow and enter an obstacle in their plans, which are nothing but the sharing of the pie in the basin and all the rest to be the poor relative who will complete the championship? Hypocrisy and ostrichism in all its glory. At least he came out and apologized to all the Greek fans. For all the above will anyone go out to apologize? Will any of those who ruined our Sunday afternoons for about 40 years come out to apologize? "I do not think that in order to apologize you have to wear pants and admit your mistakes."

Reactions: eto and savvas21

In my humble opinion, Mr. Savvidis's lawyers did well and advised him to publicly apologize for perhaps using the "sincere remorse" scenario in the trials that follow. It seems logical to me. This is also one of the strategies.

These people, the major shareholders of the groups (certainly not only Mr. Savvidis - all of them) represent their interests. These interests have nothing to do with emotions, romances, apologies and regrets. People are cynical. Let us also be cynical in the way we see them. It is not bad. We live in such a world.

As for the other, of course too many entrepreneurs carry weapons. I do not think that people were bothered because they found out that Mr. Savvidis also has a firearms license. Hello with his joy, and well done if he has. May he also claim a heavy infantry weapon license. That was not the problem. It was this image of "I do what I like", this "I do not count the Laws" or this "no one touches me" and this "put your Laws where you know". Or the other "only suckers obey the Laws". This image that others, of course, do (is not the only one).

He took this picture and I think it bothered most people in my humble opinion.

And for this completely and absolutely specific, he did not apologize.

These people, the major shareholders of the groups (certainly not only Mr. Savvidis - all of them) represent their interests. These interests have nothing to do with emotions, romances, apologies and regrets. People are cynical. Let us also be cynical in the way we see them. It is not bad. We live in such a world.

As for the other, of course too many entrepreneurs carry weapons. I do not think that people were bothered because they found out that Mr. Savvidis also has a firearms license. Hello with his joy, and well done if he has. May he also claim a heavy infantry weapon license. That was not the problem. It was this image of "I do what I like", this "I do not count the Laws" or this "no one touches me" and this "put your Laws where you know". Or the other "only suckers obey the Laws". This image that others, of course, do (is not the only one).

He took this picture and I think it bothered most people in my humble opinion.

And for this completely and absolutely specific, he did not apologize.

Good morning to everyone. This is how things are. But I have the feeling that the booking of the president of PAOK has to do with an informal form of "injustice".

We have the strong one who has taken care to help his team as many have done in the past with referees etc because no matter how good paok is this year, tied organized when he went to get stuck he got his whistles. So he goes for the championship. He makes it known to everyone, and in the most crucial match that will give him almost the title, an offside goal is scored, a festival, all is well and you cancel it. Would you do that in Karaiskaki ??? Of course not. To me, why are you doing it ???? it's not time for justice it's time for championship, obviously rushed by this thought he took a shower.

Unfortunately there are bad precedents and we can go back and forth not only to Olympiakos but also to Panathinaikos now it is difficult to put them all to start from the same starting point, so things will go right will be sought through the unjust ...

CLASSIC GREEK ... THROW YOUR SHIT AND NOW YOU THINK YOU ARE COOL .... AND NOTHING BUT IF YOU REMEMBER YOU ARE ALSO ANY AGE ...

SO I LEAVE YOU, MY SHIT I WROTE. CONTINUE YOUR DRUGS ....

CLASSIC GREEK ... THROW YOUR SHIT AND NOW YOU THINK YOU ARE COOL .... AND NOTHING BUT IF YOU REMEMBER YOU ARE ALSO ANY AGE ...

SO I LEAVE YOU, MY SHIT I WROTE. CONTINUE YOUR DRUGS ....

He has nothing to say, that's why he posts.

Answer: Extraordinary .....

The fact that you think you are right is honestly beyond me ...

If this goal came against the group of Constantinople in Karaiskaki-Charilaou-Kaftanzogleio, logically we would have triple pirouettes and axels as far as the ankles are concerned ...

but again this is not the issue ... the issue is that Mr. Savvidis tried to take the law into his own hands and entered the stadium to threaten and bully everyone ... if this is not a slander of the sport by the honorees of consolidation then what is it?

In essence, of course, "other words to love" ...

Savvidis entered the field to tell the players to leave and when the player says no, he leaves the field. And at some point something is said to him from the bench of AEK and he goes there.

Savvidis punishments with a ban (invisible like that of Marinakis and Melissanidis) and a fine.
Michel's punishments with entry ban and fine.
Continuation of the match from 90 'with the score 1-0.
Deletion of Commune-Mouse from the refereeing boards.
Setting the date of the PAOK-OSFP match.
Punishments of Miralas

Great waste of time since things are simple. I try to explain them with common sense. Because I might be asked, I clarify that I am an Olympian, but this year I do not even deserve the 3rd place, so that we do not have misunderstandings. I'm not interested in fanaticism, but I do not like to blame others for my team's mistakes and I do not want others to do the same. I honor and like PAOK, but with what I will write you may dislike me. But I will tell you my opinion raw.

Let's go:

Last year, the match between Panathinaikos and PAOK was interrupted (correctly according to me) when the PAOK coach accepted the beer can on his head. The match was stopped correctly, PAOK got it 0-3 in the courts and 3 points were correctly deducted from Panathinaikos. That's what the Rules say anyway, the Rules have been implemented, it seems logical to me, because it does not mean that players and coaches become objects of violence. And (most importantly) I do not remember anyone from PAOK protesting then because the match was stopped and why they took it on paper. Did PAOK protest then? Did he say that it is not right to win matches on paper? No. All good. And if my team was to blame, to be punished. The Law is the same for everyone.

So when exactly the same thing happened in Toumba at the expense of the coach of Olympiacos, does things change? Now that the coach "made a play", did Olympiacos want to get the match on paper? And let no one tell us that there the match "did not even start and how to stop", because the energy is exactly the same and not playing a match is worse than a stop. In any case, IF this gentleman did NOT throw the paper tape, PAOK would NOT be punished. So, the bad people who hate him are not responsible for the punishment of PAOK, but the application of the same Regulation was done with which Panathinaikos was punished and PAOK was "favored". His follower is to blame and no one else. The same Regulation was finally applied.

And the court decision comes out in the 2nd degree and gives back the 3 points to PAOK (which Panathinaikos did not take last year) and puts the people in Toumba literally in the last minute, while the headquarters had been punished at first instance. What is it now called by common sense? Do not make fun of each other.

And the controversial match of Toumba takes place. I do not know if the goal should or should not have been scored. But we learned that it counted. Well counted. But after PAOK scored the goal, that is, 1-0, why did Mr. Savvidis enter the field with the gun and did damage to his team? Will anyone answer me this? If Mr. Savvodis did not enter the field, the match would probably end 1-0 and the Championship would go to PAOK. So who is to blame if PAOK does not win the Championship? The bad guys who hate PAOK? Or the one who came in while his team was winning 1-0 in the 90 '?

You will be wrong. Mr. Savvidis entered the field because the referee had canceled the goal. He had not counted it. That's why he came in. Are you stupid to go to 1-0? In fact. But this is even worse. So the referee did NOT count the goal. Then guys WHAT mediated and a little while later he measured it? What is the mediating event? How do we say this in simple Greek? Do not we call it a threat?

It is understood that Mr. Savvidis interrupted the match and it is understood that the match was interrupted because of him and it is understood that if he had not entered, nothing would have happened. Of course he did not go to greet the referee, of course his threatening mood was obvious and I think he apologized too, so he (like everyone else) judged that he made a big mistake. It is this mistake that threatens PAOK now in the courts and not the bad people who hate it.

As the Regulations were applied last year and without refunds, so they must always be applied. Mistakes are always paid and will be paid now. PAOK alone harmed its interests and no one is to blame.

And the last one, this "everyone hates PAOK and PAOK is alone against the status quo" is not really convincing.
I like PAOK very much and I respect him, but not against the established this particular big player.

He himself stated that he was a "hare" in the auction for the Channels with the Law of Government which fell to the SC.
Η Government deleted in Parliament previous debts of his Tobacco Industry.
When she went to pick up the Channel she bought, she accompanied her Minister Government.
The media it controls support Government while he has stated that the other should never become Prime Minister, while the current one reminds him of ... Putin. Who "Putin" (we say now) said that "all that remains is for PAOK to win the Championship.

Well, no one hates PAOK. PAOK pays for its own mistakes. And when you see hatred and enmity towards PAOK, take a closer look at who this enemy is. And do not identify with them. This is what people see, let me tell you.

With much respect.

It does not matter ... they have been presenting us day and night for years!

here they were talking about a warm atmosphere in the mound and throwing cotrones in the marathon and in napoli in a cash register roll will they stand?

the invisible enemy always helps in loading the mistakes and weaknesses of your team and in looking for cheap excuses!

Last edited:
Reactions: georgesv53

Predictions

• 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Fiorentina - Victoria Plzen
  • 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Lille - Aston Villa
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • European Football Show Greek Edition 2023-24
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • PAOK - Club Brugge
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Roma - Milan
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • West Ham - Leverkusen
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atalanta - Liverpool
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Marseille - Benfica
  • 00:05
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • European Football Show 2023-24
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - Prometheus
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • Tomorrow 20-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
    Ertzan Ertzan: Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent