Greek players

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
Hello, the following strange thing has happened to me. When I completed the registration in a betting company, known in Germany, which accepts Greek players, while I sent them the identification documents, they replied that I was not entitled to the registration bonus and that my account could not be identified. The reason was that they have abusive as well as multiple accounts from Greece. Maybe in the end the Greek players are not the best on the planet, but at the same time the worst. What I want to say is that some people have found a way to make big money in companies without complying with the terms, which affects the rest of us, trying to make a small amount of money, like an extra help in a difficult time. which we live.

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
In general, I have noticed that many companies, while accepting Greek players, treat them with suspicion, not only companies can be bad, but also the players are doing something wrong.
Reactions: FunBet

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
In general, I have noticed that many companies, while accepting Greek players, treat them with suspicion, not only companies can be bad, but also the players are doing something wrong.
In general, the country of origin affects the way companies treat you. An Englishman will not be faced with the same obstacles as, for example, a Balkan man.
Reactions: BetLaden

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
These, the companies, not me. They want to say that the Greeks are taking advantage of the bookies, that is, the bonuses, the wrong odds, the mistakes of the platform, such as if the event happened and someone bets later, knowing the development.

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
I like that these players are protesting more, that is, what can we say that we have entered.

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
Of course, I'm still on the side of the players, but guys, you have to keep in mind the others, who don't have the knowledge or the money to do the same, as of course time does. That is, if someone takes out, for example, 1000 euros a month from the bet and not 8000 euros like some, will he die of hunger? This difference, 7000 euros, can cover a very large part of the players and not just one. What I want to say is that they should not fall on their faces, as in the long run we can all win, all categories of players.

apophasic

13 Feb 2020
Yes I understood it
I find it strange that they focus so much on the Greeks
I have not seen anyone promote such practices at a time when there are dozens of paid services in England that advertise ways to exploit the mistakes of the Bok and their bonuses.

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
Some of the best professional betting players are Greeks. When they have outsourced a particular company, it is very likely that they will stop accepting registrations from Greece or impose certain restrictions.

Predictions

• 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Cologne - Leipzig
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    BetLaden BetLaden: : artist: +1