Betting limits at OPAP agencies

goal2

25 Apr 2016
Does anyone play in an OPAP agency that can tell us about the maximum bet limit they have per league?
I mean for single tickets, football and only for buying 1X2 final result.
And only for second division leagues, not the top 5-8 European leagues.

Last edited:
Answer: BETTING LIMITS AT OPAP AGENCY.

Does anyone play in an OPAP agency that can tell us about the maximum bet limit they have per league?
I mean for single tickets, football and only for buying 1X2 final result.
And only for second division leagues, not the top 5-8 European leagues.
What I saw in the machines they have inside the agencies had, for example, 40 euros in basketball
In my agency, it happened in second division leagues that he also had 40 euros, about a year ago, for more than that, the agent was fighting for some approvals, I remember, now how many tickets of 40 he would let you play I don't know, I think the limits are rather funny

Last edited:

You go to a neighboring agency and play but 40 or is it nominal?

What I saw in the machines they have inside the agencies had, for example, 40 euros in basketball
In my agency, he had 40 euros in second-tier leagues as well, about a year ago, for more than that he was fighting for some approvals the agent i remember, now how many tickets of 40 he would let you play i don't knowI see the limits rather funny

40 seems very low for football. Do you mean such a max in anything B Ukrainians and such? In N Ukraine, N Bulgaria and so on, somewhere around 40 is the limit for many on the internet.
When I wrote second division, I don't mean such unknown leagues. I mean, for example, championships of South America A categories.
In these, OPAP on the internet comfortably accepts 300+ euros if it has not exceeded the limit. So it would seem unlikely to me that the agency in these matches would only accept 40. Since it also has the additional protection of the increased rake that has nothing to do with that of the internet OPAP.

Last edited:

In my agency, it happened in second division leagues that he also had 40 euros, about a year ago, for more than that, the agent was fighting for some approvals, I remember, now how many tickets of 40 he would let you play I don't know, I think the limits are rather funny
When you say machines, do you mean a machine that shows you the maxbet at each point, before you play?

When you say machines, do you mean a machine that shows you the maxbet at each point, before you play?
I mean the machines they put inside the agencies and you can play from there without going to the agent
Also know that there are no matches that exist on the internet and in the agency, they are not the same as far as I have dealt
In the basketball I have recently, 40 euros let me play in a Euroleague duo with A1 in the machine
The 40 I remember from football was a 3,5 over in Australia but not first class
Also, what you say about the 300 euros, I don't know how you know it, in an account where I don't think I had eaten a limit, it always left me with a max profit of 150 euros, for example in Russia, when it clearly set a limit, it left me with a max profit of 15 euros

I mean the machines they put inside the agencies and you can play from there without going to the agent
Indeed. Other tricks, that is. I've been going to an agency for years and I didn't know it.

Also know that there are no matches that exist on the internet and in the agency, they are not the same as far as I have dealt
Yes, I have also checked this from the agency coupon that I look at at the same time as the online one. Some matches have them, some don't.

Also, what you say about the 300 euros, I don't know how you know it, I in an account that I don't think I had eaten the limit always left me with a max profit of 150 euros, for example in Russia
If he didn't leave you above 150 in A Russia, 100% you would have had semi-limitation, something like that of bet365 which warns with a 50% lowering of limits if he doesn't put 1% directly.
It left me with 300 to 400 in betting and 600 to 1000 in profit at odds of 2.50+ that I had played in Bolivia, Uruguay, Chile, Peru.. In Brazil and Argentina, I should have had more.

https://prnt.sc/n6x1li

General Conditions of Participation

The maximum bet amount per game or combination or combinations of bets is set equal to the value of 20.000 columns.

https://pamestoixima.opap.gr/tautothta-oroi-xrhshs

: priest:
This can only be taken as a joke by someone, go and play 20000 columns, that is 5000 euros in a game for example from Latin America that we mentioned before and if he leaves you write me

Sent from Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

This can only be taken as a joke by someone, go and play 20000 columns, that is 5000 euros in a game for example from Latin America that we mentioned before and if he leaves you write me

I also put the link, but will anyone read it????

at the end he reports

The above presented briefly concerns important points of the existing Betting Games Regulation.

In any case, interested parties are advised to go to the relevant page of this document (Legal Framework) for complete information.

[h=2]Legal Framework[/h] The Regulations for the Organization, Operation and Conduct of Fixed Odds Games are listed in the following Gazette:

Official Gazette 1590/11-08-2008
Official Gazette 390B/14-3-2011 amending the regulation for PAME BETTING
Official Gazette 2013/13-06-2017

I state the Law in the Official Gazette

I also put the link, but will anyone read it????

at the end he reports

The above presented briefly concerns important points of the existing Betting Games Regulation.

In any case, interested parties are advised to go to the relevant page of this document (Legal Framework) for complete information.

[h=2]Legal Framework[/h] The Regulations for the Organization, Operation and Conduct of Fixed Odds Games are listed in the following Gazette:

Official Gazette 1590/11-08-2008
Official Gazette 390B/14-3-2011 amending the regulation for PAME BETTING
Official Gazette 2013/13-06-2017

I state the Law in the Official Gazette
Accepted what you say, in practice when you go to play you understand what is true

General Conditions of Participation

The maximum bet amount per game or combination or combinations of bets is set equal to the value of 20.000 columns.

https://pamestoixima.opap.gr/tautothta-oroi-xrhshs

: priest:

20.000 columns (i.e. 5,000€) is probably the maximum in theory, i.e. it is not accepted in any game. In practice, I doubt if they will accept such an amount in any organization apart from the Premier League and the C.League.

The issue is not whether the agency will let 5 bet be played in each match, but whether it accepts what it accepts on the internet.
From what I've heard in agencies, even 50 or 100 goes to approval. As stpsilan also wrote above.
And it seemed strange to me that the internet OPAP (with the very good rake) accepts bets with a 600-1000 euro commitment in Bolivia, Peru, etc. and the terrestrial one (which also has the security of the 13% rake) accepts 50 euros

Reactions: stpsilan

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...