Limits for no reason with good morning '' Fonbet ''

14 and 2021

CAFE "FONBET"

GOOD EVENING

A week ago I signed up for fonbet
playing one gg from the Czech low divisions and then 2 tennis bets, all single bets of around € 30 in 1 hour
then they considered me such a big risk by imposing ridiculous limits of 1-2 euros and even time limits, ie the next bet must be after 5 minutes from the previous one ................. ...

it is possible for these cafes to be licensed on such ridiculous terms
they just want to grab them, aren't you on the side of the players?

(01:05:44 PM) ANTONIOS: Good evening, I can not bet as much money as I want and I am allowed to bet ridiculous amounts, why is this happening?
(01:06:34 PM) Alexandros S .: Give me 2 minutes please to check what has happened
(01:07:44 PM) Alexandros S .: Thank you for this short wait.
(01:08:54 PM) Alexandros S .: Following a decision by Fonbet's Risk Division, these limits have been set in your account. We, as Customer Service can not know, nor do we have any access to the data that led the Risk department to make this decision.
(01:09:18 PM) Alexandros S .: However, we know that the limits are checked and revised daily. This means that they can be changed / removed at any time.
(01:09:55 PM) ANTONIOS: this is ridiculous that you say what risk means
(01:10:04 PM) ANTONIOS: 60 Eur
(01:10:13 PM) ANTONIOS: I won 60 euros
(01:11:07 PM) Alexandros S .: As far as we know, it does not concern the possible profit of an account. The Risk department controls the betting behavior of each account and makes decisions.
(01:11:30 PM) Alexandros S .: Limits can be set on losing or winning accounts, it does not matter.
(01:11:54 PM) ANTONIOS: what exactly is the problem?
(01:12:34 PM) ANTONIOS: how strange is the betting behavior?
(01:13:42 PM) Alexandros S .: Unfortunately we can not know that, we do not have knowledge about it.
(01:13:53 PM) ANTONIOS: he probably just wants to grab them I will defame you
(01:15:10 PM) Alexandros S .: Such a thing certainly does not happen, however our department can not do anything about it.
(01:15:18 PM) Alexandros S .: Is there anything else you would like to discuss, please?
(01:16:14 PM) ANTONIOS: nice your tales I will make public the conversation as well as your nonsense
(01:17:36 PM) ANTONIOS: the free first deposit bet that is advertised, am I entitled or not:
(01:18:31 PM) Alexandros S .: Of course, you have to identify your account. Once this is done, within 24 hours we will send you the bonus code for your first deposit!
(01:20:34 PM) *** Alexandros S. left the chat ***

Last edited:
You call them a mantra, you know what .....
And tell you why? Because their clientele is based exclusively on gamblers whose cash is constantly reduced. You (the gamblers) can in no way persuade them to stop playing in their company and in every company, because it simply never happened to win a respectable amount, for example, so that they can claim it and see that they will have a chance to withdraw or even close their account. Seriously, is there anyone here now who believes that online betting keeps people who have a permanent positive fund?

You call them a mantra, you know what .....
And tell you why? Because their clientele is based exclusively on gamblers whose cash is constantly reduced. You (the gamblers) can in no way persuade them to stop playing in their company and in every company, because it simply never happened to win a respectable amount, for example, so that they can claim it and see that they will have a chance to withdraw or even close their account. Seriously, is there anyone here now who believes that online betting keeps people who have a permanent positive fund?
But these are done because we ...
we allow them it is not possible for companies to be so bold, the other side is to blame for accepting them ..
These gamblers you say get addicted after a big win and keep going
So what do you do about it?
I did not say that I did something to them, you understand, so take your complex (if you have it) elsewhere

we allow them it is not possible for companies to be so bold, the other side is to blame for accepting them ..
I did not say that I did something to them, you understand, so take your complex (if you have it) elsewhere
I personally play and get paid to OPAP now. Yes rake, small odds, blah blah blah but the lettuce falls. OPAP is full and whoever likes it.
As for the "complex" you mentioned, I just made a finding that probably bothered you so much.
If you take the finding as a complex ok. Keep playing and when you win enter here to read how the company made you laugh a little

I did not like your way, (You call them a mantra you know what .....) no your thought about it I said if you have a complex ....

Maybe you have an opap agency, maybe not, but listen anyway
1) I did not say that they did not pay me I just said about the betting limits so put the lettuce aside
2) in one year I have made a 5-digit amount of net profit from the bet if I played as you mention I would be in the same amount
3) if you play in opap for me you are in the category of gamblers that you say and you know why - unless you have set up ........................... ....... I only play when I have an advantage that does not exist in opap
4) Mr.complex I distinguish from what you write
You say that you are happy with the behavior of the companies
you say '' Keep playing and when you win get in here to read how you the company rejoiced to laugh a little '΄ congratulations big

There are also misunderstandings from the written word
I will not bother anymore I lost precious time here

to know that I am celebrating them for that they set the limits

I personally play and get paid to OPAP now. Yes rake, small odds, blah blah blah but the lettuce falls. OPAP is full and whoever likes it.
I did not like your way, (You call them a mantra you know what .....) no your thought about it I said if you have a complex ....

Maybe you have an opap agency, maybe not, but listen anyway
1) I did not say that they did not pay me I just said about the betting limits so put the lettuce aside
2) in one year I have made a 5-digit amount of net profit from the bet if I played as you mention I would be in the same amount
3) if you play in opap for me you are in the category of gamblers that you say and you know why - unless you have set up ........................... ....... I only play when I have an advantage that does not exist in opap
4) Mr.complex I distinguish from what you write
You say that you are happy with the behavior of the companies
you say '' Keep playing and when you win get in here to read how you the company rejoiced to laugh a little '΄ congratulations big

There are also misunderstandings from the written word
I will not bother anymore I lost precious time here

to know that I am celebrating them for that they set the limits
Agency of course and I do not have but only associatively that you came to this conclusion I understand a lot ...
I also understand a lot about the mind you carry when you characterize me as a gambler and when in fact you can not digest that there are people who win on a permanent basis from OPAP.
As for the complex you have, it seems in your need to tell us how much you spend time as if you are the only one who discovered the way.
I see who is celebrating and who is celebrating. The companies were waiting for you to celebrate.

Agency of course and I do not have but only associatively that you came to this conclusion I understand a lot ...
I also understand a lot about the mind you carry when you characterize me as a gambler and when in fact you can not digest that there are people who win on a permanent basis from OPAP.
As for the complex you have, it seems in your need to tell us how much you spend time as if you are the only one who discovered the way.
I see who is celebrating and who is celebrating. The companies were waiting for you to celebrate.
do not say words to me that I did not say, you are a slanderer
show us expert how we make money from opap, your opinion is welcome
for me who does not play valium arb, late bet or if you have not set up or some other method that I do not know tsampa deals and is a gambler,
nevertheless after you win congratulations
I did not discover anything I learned from the internet, I was an irrelevant player who was playing crumbs in the window sills and I told you the winnings because you are talking about parties I will not mind
you have complexes, malice, and you draw conclusions without knowing it can be seen from here
Keep playing and when you win get in here let us read how you The company rejoiced to laugh a little '΄

and I will not deal with you again, we are tired of the subject, I lost a lot of time .... I did not like what you say to them. if you have a complex and I mentioned it back
end

Tarantules sincerely well done if you can and make a profit from OPAP.

If I remember correctly in an old post you had mentioned that you are dealing with programs to make your choices.
And you only play pregame if I remember correctly.

As you generally understand, it is very difficult to make a profit at OPAP.

If allowed, what yield do you achieve and have in OPAP?

do not say words to me that I did not say, you are a slanderer
show us expert how we make money from opap, your opinion is welcome
for me who does not play valium arb, late bet or if you have not set up or some other method that I do not know tsampa deals and is a gambler,
nevertheless after you win congratulations
I did not discover anything I learned from the internet, I was an irrelevant player who was playing crumbs in the window sills and I told you the winnings because you are talking about parties I will not mind
you have complexes, malice, and you draw conclusions without knowing it can be seen from here
Keep playing and when you win get in here let us read how you The company rejoiced to laugh a little '΄
Somewhere in a topic I had written in the middle tips the way I choose games.
As for the others you say, I do not comment on them because the conversation will escape and we will spoil our hearts.
However, companies should know that they are not charities and do not distribute money, so if someone tells me that he continues to earn in them on a permanent basis and not occasionally, I will always look at him with half an eye.

I have been dealing with arb / valium for years. Decades and put. Infinite companies infinite accounts
I caught the good years that we were beating 100 thousand + turnover per day in a single account 365 ... and they did not close it
Artemisbet .... our friends are the Turks. 155 live arb in one day, 1000 euro bet per bet .... chat the Turks
infinity examples
Other years, other seasons, however

It is very ugly for a company not to pay you.
The total NON payments I had from various companies exceeded 250 thousand in my "career"
Some did not pay, others were disbanded, the money was squandered, etc .... Tipbet's ridiculousness with her gimmicks ate me a thousand bucks

It is much better to eat a limit after 3-4 bets than to have enough in thousands and suddenly cry a square of money.
So, friend Antonis (if you allow me to call you friend) they did well and threw you a limit
You went to a new company and played in the Czech Republic and 2-3 tennis courts.
What did you really expect them to do to you?
If you threw a thousand in Liverpool's match on Sunday, do you think they would close you?
I do not think
companies are not charities and they are definitely not "cafes" because they do not let us make money

Reactions: ultrasblue10
I have been dealing with arb / valium for years. Decades and put. Infinite companies infinite accounts
I caught the good years that we were beating 100 thousand + turnover per day in a single account 365 ... and they did not close it
Artemisbet .... our friends are the Turks. 155 live arb in one day, 1000 euro bet per bet .... chat the Turks
infinity examples

The total NON payments I had from various companies exceeded 250 thousand in my "career"
Some did not pay, others were disbanded, the money was squandered, etc .... Tipbet's ridiculousness with her gimmicks ate me a thousand bucks

It is much better to eat a limit after 3-4 bets than to have enough in thousands and suddenly cry a square of money.
So, friend Antonis (if you allow me to call you friend) they did well and threw you a limit
You went to a new company and played in the Czech Republic and 2-3 tennis courts.
If you threw a thousand in Liverpool's match on Sunday, do you think they would close you?
I do not think
companies are not charities and they are definitely not "cafes" because they do not let us make money
I understand you dude it is the worst not to be paid so much money
I do not disagree with what you say or the other .............
but I can not imagine why there is this behavior especially when they have been licensed in Greece and you can go to court if for example they do not pay you is not a company eg from Australia and if you face a problem you do not have many options
they win from the rake anyway, what did I do wrong, I threw 3 bullet points, not a large deviation of odds, I did not throw a thousand or more to be exposed ...
I do not disagree it is best to have your money back but I can not imagine not being paid to limit you and have a license from here, this is not a fair betting market generally the fault of those who give them permission with such ridiculous terms ( in our judgment we consider everything and others) and we who play. These are cartels and the players must become as well
Congratulations for your action, I wish I had learned these tricks earlier but I was also young then ...

Somewhere in a topic I had written in the middle tips the way I choose games.
As for the others you say, I do not comment on them because the conversation will escape and we will spoil our hearts.
However, companies should know that they are not charities and do not distribute money, so if someone tells me that he continues to earn in them on a permanent basis and not occasionally, I will always look at him with half an eye.
What can I tell you and OPAP is a company
I play on the internet opap and only there it has not limited me yet
I have made a good profit in 5 companies in one year, it does not mean that I was winning every day, but in the end, yes, they have limited me and I left, so from the internet I have been playing for 3 years, I am happy beyond the nonsense with the limits

What can I tell you and OPAP is a company
I play on the internet opap and only there it has not limited me yet
I have made a good profit in 5 companies in one year, it does not mean that I was winning every day, but in the end, yes, they have limited me and I left, so from the internet I have been playing for 3 years, I am happy beyond the nonsense with the limits
also to know about opap I have heard a case where paok was playing friendly probably in romania with the close of the university but it is b national in opap they had the close of a national in the coupon or i do not remember well the winning performance of paok was of high value with a team b national one a guy threw it 1 or 2 thousand in the prepojidiko and after his paok won they canceled the bet

Sorry but what do you expect from Fonbet? All of these blockchains will last for a few bets after you're done. Consciously we go to them to play 2-3 strong bets on a big mistake, to take what we can and to greet.

Fonbet is really unacceptable.
As you say.
Limit of the type 2-3 € Max bet in a few days, although I played football in big leagues and with minimal net profit.
Worst of all, though.
I made a deposit with paysafe. As always. I intended to request a withdrawal by bank transfer or even paysafe. As always.
They do NOT have a withdrawal by transfer or paysafe !!!!! Only with scroll,valer(I do not have and do not want either) or with a bank card. I do not want to put my card details on the internet though.
Anyway they insisted that it is secure and I say let it be.
I deposited two euros which is the minimum deposit and then I asked for everything to be withdrawn.
However, I noticed that their website has saved the details of my card and that if you make a deposit again, it does not even ask for the three-digit code that the card has on the back !!!!!! On other betting sites I learned that the deposit does NOT proceed without a three-digit code.
Terrible things. The phone is very secure.
FAR AWAY!!
I asked them to delete my card details, as soon as the withdrawal is completed, of course

infinity examples

I do not think
I agree. Better limits from the beginning, than to deposit your husbands, to play contradictory due to arbin like you and to collect all the won tickets in the respective problematic company which does not intend to pay and lose your capital.
However, to put it bluntly, many out there who are not paid commit crimes and go looking. For example, everyone writes about novibet that he pistols them.
I learned about three of those who wrote that they opened accounts with their whole family and played all the accounts from the same mobile phone and wifi.
On the contrary, I have heard about a person who does everything perfectly in Novi and has taken their underpants.
He has not lost a single euro, they say.

PS. Joker friend, have you eaten 250k pistols? Do you think the fund is positive nonetheless? And if it was I hope it was by far. Why such mental damage for 30k net profit in 15 years is not worth it

Fonbet is really unacceptable.
As you say.
Limit of the type 2-3 € Max bet in a few days, although I played football in big leagues and with minimal net profit.
Worst of all, though.
I made a deposit with paysafe. As always. I intended to request a withdrawal by bank transfer or even paysafe. As always.
They do NOT have a withdrawal by transfer or paysafe !!!!! Only with scroll,valer(I do not have and do not want either) or with a bank card. I do not want to put my card details on the internet though.
Anyway they insisted that it is secure and I say let it be.
I deposited two euros which is the minimum deposit and then I asked for everything to be withdrawn.
However, I noticed that their website has saved the details of my card and that if you make a deposit again, it does not even ask for the three-digit code that the card has on the back !!!!!! On other betting sites I learned that the deposit does NOT proceed without a three-digit code.
Terrible things. The phone is very secure.
FAR AWAY!!
I asked them to delete my card details, as soon as the withdrawal is completed, of course

No one asks for the cvc anymore, the identification is done online through the apps of each bank or through a code that the bank sends you on your mobile phone, etc. They can not take money from you if you do not enter the code, in fact it is now safer to deposit with card. Now I do not know if you are in a bank or there is an old style bank that does not provide these.

The CVC was an online security key, with the fact that you make a deposit once they have virtually all your details and the cvc and if they were to use your card for a purchase, they would not have a problem. That's why we use debit and not credit we used to say.

I agree. Better limits from the beginning, than to deposit your husbands, to play contradictory due to arbin like you and to collect all the won tickets in the respective problematic company which does not intend to pay and lose your capital.
I have a stupid question. It is possible to never make withdrawals from companies that give value bets and to 'transfer' them e.g. in the pinnacle paying the lowest possible rake?

I have a stupid question. It is possible to never make withdrawals from companies that give value bets and to 'transfer' them e.g. in the pinnacle paying the lowest possible rake?
Very good question
I have thought about it countless times and I have discussed it with other "pro" everyone tells me / said that it is not possible

BUT
I have data from what I have been playing since the distant 2011 when I started writing them
there is a range in odds that for a long time came out negative in value to pinnacle / betfair
that is, there was a slight trend from soft to pinnacle / betfair

I was dealing with statistics and championship. there are some leagues that tend to one point. I do not want to expand further but if this trend exists you MAYBE you could use it to your advantage to transfer some money

but these are exercises on paper .... that is, I never tried it

Reactions: Blackened

Predictions

• 22:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Manchester City - Real Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Manchester City - Real Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Bayern Munich - Arsenal
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Dundee - Rangers
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Porto - Vitoria Guimaraes
  • 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Fiorentina - Victoria Plzen
  • 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Lille - Aston Villa
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • European Football Show Greek Edition 2023-24
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • PAOK - Club Brugge
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Roma - Milan
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • West Ham - Leverkusen
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atalanta - Liverpool
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Marseille - Benfica
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Tenerife - Tofas
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Malaga - Prometheus
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - Prometheus
  • Tomorrow 19-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
    PANATHA PANATHA: Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how far they have fallen...