Oscar 2014

Answer: 2014 Oscars

I saw it, a nice movie, interesting thing, of course it plays to stop it in the fourth before it popped the movie theme, a little like. If you had not told me it was good, I might have interrupted it.
As soon as the subject of the film pops out, it goes monogy. Very good.

Excellent film, what to compare with Velentza? Plaka do? Dear Sir. The Italian only in the first five minutes says, as it progresses incredibly tiring (I notice that I have seen many Angelopoulos films).
I'm not talkative and I've been holding out a European film, the other way around. Just here is a fatigue without having to say absolutely nothing, we just sell berries.
The only good scene in the movie where her girlfriend is telling her to tell her honestly and her incredibly handsome, this scene is fine, the bites of the others who listen to the nearby ones, so do not let her down and totally.

If you want to see Walt Wright Wolf, it's a terrific direction, very good du Capri, a very pinch.
Overall very good movie , okay Scorsese, a guarantee.

slowly the movie, boyfriend. Slowly the issue basically.
If there was no god, Di Caprio, who would also pick up the mug (to be forgotten), I would close it from the first 20 minute.

American Hustle: Okay I did not impress a good movie

Captain Phillips: Also a good movie to enjoy your time

Gravity: We lost two hours of our lives after the movie "Sinful City", it was the 2 extra hours that I lost that I do here and there such crap in the movies.

Wolf of Walstreet: I liked quite a bit not DiCaprio's speech that Scarecrow says but the whole issue that was played where it always brings to mind the question: Why the hell did I not have such a life? I put aside drugs and have a life like a "rooster" (with the difference the rooster does not make money but does about the same, scratches, jumps, eats, scratches, jumps and sleeps), you make money, you jump whenever you want , you travel wherever you want and these are.

Also on the list after the movie 12 Years A Slave has been waiting for the The Butler movie to come in but

slowly the movie, boyfriend. Slowly the issue basically.
If there was no god, Di Caprio, who would also pick up the mug (to be forgotten), I would close it from the first 20 minute.

I replied to my friend vennos who wants to play pincushion and sex, all this movie is.
Also from something other like Gravity ...... what to discuss.

The time is pleasant. Also, Scorsese's director has high standards, how to do it, DiCaprio is really good at this film.

Today I saw the Dallas Buyers Club. What I have left is the interpretation of Matthew McConaughey. Incredible!! I have not seen Wolf (I will probably see him tomorrow), but I think Matthew is very likely to be an Oscar.

Wolf of Walstreet: I liked not enough, not to say, Di Capri, which Skaihrot says, but the whole thing that was played where always brings to my mind the question: Why am I not having such a life? I put aside drugs and have a life like a "rooster" (with the difference the rooster does not make money but does about the same, scratches, jumps, eats, scratches, jumps and sleeps), you make money, you jump whenever you want , you travel wherever you want and these are.

I replied to my friend vennos who wants to play pincushion and sex, all this movie is.
Also from something other like Gravity ...... what to discuss.

The time is pleasant. Also, Scorsese's director has high standards, how to do it, DiCaprio is really good at this film.

The director, in my opinion, who thinks he is in touch with Scorsese's motive here, wants to show us the ultimate bluff and descent of Belleford.
He does not want to show us how glamorous the types are the self-made, who manage and giant within a bourgeois society of supercomputing. He wants to demonstrate the greed of the hero, who in turn has managed to exploit the greed of his clients for his benefit.
Belleford was a bastard with incredible persuasion and leadership, something we have seen in various films in general. Scorcese deflects him and throws him at the bottom, just as he did. In short, he mocks the hero's lifestyle and motivation.
For this one reason it is worth seeing the movie. A film that, as the antilogos said above, while it is three hours, is terribly fast and does not get tired.
In general, the film did not tell me anything.

I admit that if it were anyone other than Di Capri in the role of a hero, I think the result would be much inferior.
It is a shame to pay 11 francs this interpretation.

Last edited:

Today I saw the Dallas Buyers Club. What I have left is the interpretation of Matthew McConaughey. Incredible!! I have not seen Wolf (I will probably see him tomorrow), but I think Matthew is very likely to be an Oscar.

It's really great.
The truth, though, is that if Matthew takes the Oscar, he will get it for a role rather than an interpretation. Without wanting to devalue it to a minimum.

Too fast movie wolf. The speeches made to the staff of the company by Di Caprio are unique, the interpretation, the words, the terrible. If you do not get the Oscar, what to say .......

The film also portrays the economic crisis, not with a heavy analysis, but with a madness story.
All you need to have money is a passion for money and no moral barrier.
Sell ​​bla bla and berries.

As in all the works today. Has a friend asked what ROI needs to write in a newspaper and so on.
And I told him "it doesn't matter". This is shown by the film, that it does not matter what you are, what thoughts you have, what ideas you have, knowledge, etc. Passion for money and to stop nowhere and never. To be able to cheat comfortably, without regrets.

Reactions: salonicafan

So I saw the Wolves' Wolverine Witch and I can see that I was totally indifferent to me, with 2 very strong. Thousands of cliches, a milestone, milestones. But he has Scorsese's touch and the interpretation of Di Capri, which I think plays amazing but in about 30% of the film. In the rest it simply has a good interpretation. Of course, the film is clearly filmed for the protagonist, so he must necessarily take up all his weight. I think that the chances of Johan Hill to take the second male Oscar are great. However, if I voted, I would cast my vote on McConaughey for the first man.
Still, I think there were many scenes that could be removed to slightly reduce the length of the movie. for example, we see at some stage the friends who set up the company, for no 5 minute, to talk about nonsense. Absolutely meaningless to me and there are several other scenes that do not offer anything more. For a better movie with nothing but for directing I would have liked Gravity's incredible acrobatics.

I also saw the Broken Circle from the foreign languages. It's quite possible this film too. It is, like Hunt, dealing with a very daunting issue. Hardly a film for those who are easily moved. However, I think he's just as good as Hunt and I'm giving 50-50 odds to these two (without seeing the Palestinian and the Cambodian).

If you see it sacking23 I will want an opinion on the Act of Killing ..

Obviously they did not have it !!!

I was overwhelmed by the case ... I thought it was the reverse of what she wrote. Okay, I'll check it out in the week. However, in general, residents are not aware of historical facts, I ask them questions about their own history and they do not know, there are public holidays that do not know what it is.

From http://news.moviefone.com/2014/02/10/cnn-leonardo-dicaprio-best-actor-oscar-plaque/

cnn% 20oscars% 20leonardo% 20dicaprio.jpg

Twitter was abuzz Monday afternoon after multiple accounts tweeted a screenshot of a CNN story that showed an engraved Oscar statue plate made out to Leonardo DiCaprio, potentially spoiling the fact that he won Best Actor honors for "The Wolf of Wall Street."

But was it really a spoiler? Not at all. As SlashFilm points out, Oscar voting is still ongoing, so there's no way to know for sure who will win just yet. But the most obvious reason this rumor is bogus is that the Academy makes plaques for every single nominee, so that the eventual winner can have his or her statuette personalized immediately.

The policy started in 2010. That year, 197 nameplates were created, and the winners had their personalized plaques attached to the Governor's Ball following the ceremony; the tradition has continued every year since. Nameplates left over from non-winners are recycled.

While the momentary thought that Leo had Best Actor in the bag was exciting, it's comforting to know that everything revealed during this year's Oscars telecast should be a (relative) surprise. The show airs on March 2 on ABC.

[Street Los Angeles Times]

8 Gives Di Caprio and somewhere I found it and 11 and I Think To Honor It : Confused:

However, to give 8 there are other big favorites. They have gone their own because it becomes a duro
Not yet getting an Oscar.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...