AEK - AETOS DIES IN AIR

Diavasmenos

19 Dec 2012
Thessaloniki, Greece
OPEN THIS YARN TO Gather ALL GENERAL ACTIVITIES
BUT THE REAL FRIENDS ..

Write our opinion and view of the future of our team.

What do you think was wrong and what is more likely to be born.

We prefer to stay in the 2nd National and continue with the same problems to annoy us
or take the amateur tax ID and continue to Class C with a fresh start and no debt.

Any suggestion, idea, idea for our team I think is worth letting go of the pain.

Answer: AEK - EAGLE DIES IN THE AIR

The bones are rubbing against what happened to us

download file (7) .jpg

[h = 2] In June of 1989 I was just two months a journalist and following the instructions and commands of my freelance chief of staff George Pechlivanidis, I found myself one of those days in the neighborhoods of New Philadelphia, near [a]. ]The reason; To speak with locals on the occasion of the 8 championship of the historical club, after 10 years, which was duly celebrated by all the fans and fans of the team and beyond.

I do not hide you, as a "jar", I considered a great deal of punishment and punishment for this particular report assigned to me, so on a sunny summer's day I found myself with the newspaper photographer in the Philadelphia neighborhoods.

I was shocked! From people, their stories and their homes. All identified with refugee history and AEK.

In every house next to the black and white family faded of grandparents, historical photos of the group, big players (... unfortunately I don't remember any names other than Nestoridis, Papaioannou, and Black who had returned to Panionios a year ago), and of course everywhere the yellow and black biceps aethe.

What really impressed me about those reports was that the people I talked to were enough to put me in their homes and made me think they were ready at that time, and it was such a joy for the AEK title that they really cried.

So in that reportage, I realized that the story of a team is not judged by titles and cups but by the big moments of anonymous fans as they experienced it in the easy and the difficult and which never saw the light of publicity.

As at that time with the Greek Constantinople settling in Athens and meeting with Greek athletes in Pera Club, in a sports shop owned by Aimiliou and Menalaou Iona, on Veranzerou Street in central Athens.

It was there on May 30 that the idea of ​​the Istanbul Sports Union and the club itself was created.

The ideology of the club was the continuation of the city's sporting events, but also the maintenance of the Constantinople's ideology through a sports club that would keep the morals, values ​​and traditions of the Greek refugees alive.

The struggle after 89 years continues….! >>> (Andreas Anithias - Newsit)

At last the torture is over and I don't want to live it again ...
It is time for a new beginning and not for the misery to continue.

Now for who is to blame let each of us think.
What I saw and yesterday is, however, the same lumps
who destroyed that night in Peristeri
whatever Demis tried to make,
who didn't let us enjoy the last cup
and now they put the tombstone in our team.

Can we continue without them?

AEKtzis from pizzerias, preying on salmon.
How did I become AEKzis? pizzikas I spent hours in the neighborhoods of my neighborhood (at that time there were still many playgrounds) with other kids. when we were playing ball when we were young, we all chose a player and we liked it.
when i was little then i liked the tzimis the duck. aggressive, the character of every child is the goal, with its long wool, a seemingly altruistic (in a good sense) way a little kid sees it. So small in the algae control that I am JIMISS the duckling. from there I became AEK.

I'm 35 years old, the best Greek football team for me (and for multi-worlds) is the AEK of Bajevic.
what to remember? a bunch of toys. that team for me had a blank, the 2o staple framing the handle.
to remember the best duo of side backs, butcher & bourbon; Many kilos of ball were dried, especially the king.
the best defensive puck of that era; no matter where he went where he went. I'm referring to the riff.
in the middle and in front what to say? all the playwrights. the one better than the other.

I was personally interested in dealing with Greek football the year the league was stolen.
many had preceded the summer of 1996 et seq. you slaughtered one after another. permanently favored one.
but to steal a championship is so overwhelming.
the best attack, the team with the most wins, the top scorer, the best players, maybe even the best defense, I admit I don't remember for sure, he lost the championship on the cards. with a beautiful STOP rack.
after that lost championship, I was keen to get involved with our championship championship.
unfortunately in this country, in such a beautiful country, all of them have collapsed.
you can no longer live with laughter and laugh with laughter. everywhere black.

football is part of society. if society is dirty, it's football too.
in a state that for 11 or 12 years allows Makis Psomiadis to get postponed, 11 with 12 years becomes this nasty carnage at the expense of the team and the team can't get enough money to prove it. what football are we talking about kids and what justice?
Elsewhere, we didn't suddenly discover America. Everywhere they buy matches or teams go into the pot of the '' strong '' to pick up the stakes.
I am AEK, UNITED KINGDOM and I am proud that my team did not follow such logic.
personal opinion. others may disagree, their right.

the team is VERY sick. So here it is, let's start a new effort from scratch. I don't want the team in the B national team to cheer. I don't know what the procedures are, but I prefer to go lower and start with 0. with young children, without debt, with proven human AEKs, wishing Demem was back in the new endeavor again from the start.

AEK IS AN IDEA AND THE IDEAS CAN NEVER DIE.

Congratulations to Panthrakikos who played the match on the straight, as opposed to some unraveling groups like Asteras, Atromitos, Levadeiakos etc. accompanied by the worst curses of all healthy sportsmen and normal people. I hope we do not make the historic CRIME and play it year two. The only salvation for AEK and the only chance of regeneration goes through the 3rd. Even if the name of our team needs to be changed.

AEK IN EASY, EASY IN DIFFICULT!

So as things got better we started from the amateur to make a new start with no debt. If we play b national and next year we go up to first, we won't pay off in 50 years. We will be the same and worse. At least history will write that we are out of debt

Reactions: Diavasmenos

The black page in AEK's history was not written yesterday but on 30 / 5 / 2005.
The free fall of AEK started that day. When it would "explode" on the ground was simply a matter of time.
Unfortunately for AEK most of the people who, at that time of the Union's evolution day, have been criminally charged against it, are still checking the foreground and background of this group.
As long as these gentlemen continue to have a pre-eminent role in AEK's audiences ... AEK is not going to rise from the ground in which category and fight for the year, even if it deletes 100% of its debts.

Reactions: Diavasmenos

I had stopped doing Gavroligda for four years
yesterday i felt like something was leaving me as if i had lost my own man
the excuses and reasons we have reached so far are innumerable
Better in the Amateur for a new start over the Chinese martyr

Just respect to a historic and great team like AEK. : sign:
I think its downgrading saddens all healthy sports fans. Okay and other teams have fallen and will fall but not with the history and world of AEK.
A derby less than a year though God make them a derby anymore ...

If I say I'm jealous you will tell me jokes? : emb:

Finally!!!
What she should have been doing for so long on her own, was done out of vanity by an adversary.

Finally superleague without AEK. What job does AEK have in the dirtiest championship of all time at the world level?
For years I wanted to get some egg chairman in the group and leave. Even asking to go play in the Turkish Championship I wouldn't normally have a problem. Anyone who knows will know how much the Turks respect AEK and its history.

What work does AEK have to play in the mud? Inexplicable reasons to rise up and leave the pitch. Getting up and leaving the championship. The biggest moment in her history was that she took the championship through the hands of the bench. When he threw 4 goals instead of 8 at the state Olympics. Where he won the championship by having the best team and defeating all the referees and affiliates of Olympiacos. But he failed to win the EPO, which by its decision announced that Greece would be the champion of Olympiacos. Then the @@ president was missing the opportunity to send his players a holiday and give them the prize of winning the championship and getting ready for the Champions League. There was another mistake in the history of the club since instead of the above, the shareholders decided to go down to the playoffs to claim second place !!!! (Along with the demolition of the stadium in New Philadelphia they have to argue for what was the bigger mistake).

That's where it all started .... When they bowed their head at the "paper emperor" instead of standing up and cutting him off the root. In the final they threw us at 4National then. Let them dare.

Since we have reached this point after years, I am glad to leave this championship.
I now hope that the following will be done:

1. Let's fall C National declaring bankruptcy. Let him now look for the state to find out how to get Psomiadis' debts, since 12 years have not tried him so that AEK will not get close to 50 and no state-sponsored teams will be bothered. At the same time let's look for another group to blackmail the OAK.

2. Do not dare to think of finding VAT from another group or joining with APOLLO who is an important and historic club and should remain exactly as he was born. No trick to get up. We don't have to rush or even want to hang out with them. Stand by themselves until they dissolve.

3. Get a team of entrepreneurs backed by members with a specific equity structure in line with a normal financial plan that everyone can lift for the next 10 years. The plan will be worded and adapted to perform after 3-4 years. This will be known to all fans so they know what to expect and what not to expect. Have the team healthy and let's not go up the ladder. No one is in a hurry .... The longer we stay away from the mud the better. Time will pass in our favor.

4. To break any link and especially the original, which has started and has become otherwise. There should not be a single link.

5. Establish a club of AEK friends who will be listed as those who want to go to the stadium and who will provide their full details and buy tickets (by phone or online) numbered according to their code. These will prohibit anyone from repurchasing a ticket if another member complains of inappropriate behavior or finds his or her seat broken.

I won't go into details of marketing, infrastructures, happenings, sponsorships, school events, making new AEK friends etc ... these I will be able to mention when making the first 5s which are essential for survival and building a solid foundation. AEK that will even defeat ... EPO.

This team is the best in our lives. So much variety and so strong emotions you get nowhere. AEK has been born before ... until now we are making a big leap forward.

IF YOU ARE NOT AEK YOU HAVE NO LIVE!
Normal 9 <w:punctuationKerning /> false false false <w:DoNotPromoteQF /> EL X-NONE X-NONE <w:DontGrowAutofit /> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Κανονικός πίνακας"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} </style> <![endif]-->

Last edited:

Demy had decided to finish with the cheeses that were more anecdotal. Then after the meadow I say, what an artful bunch he said, what a public.
But his original goodies started the war, because they would lose the command.
And as other friends have said here, when Philadelphia was shattered, our hearts were shattered.

And all the big shopkeepers in the area, who made money sacks, because of the Philadelphia stadium, even if it was demolished, didn't consent to the new stadium, because they would become the design base for the store, and they were scared.

And now they gaze upon them, desolate by Philadelphia, and the shops sprout up for years, not for judgment, but for their stupidity and greed.
Now like the Tatans do, but it's late.

To Acezidis: Quietness, and work to bring it back, stronger. It is not a championship without aces.
To Gavros (like me), vazelos, paoktzides, etc .: Do not rejoice in the misery of the other ... This with mathematical accuracy will lead to bathing yourself. And finally, let all the fans try to "make" from their post each, as much as we can, this damn ... Greek football. Let us demand what we want. Without Green, Anchovy, Champion, Sports of the North, without Beo, Marinaki, without Alafouzo, ski, etc etc ...

(sorry for intervention)

Good evening.

I was thinking about it enough if I had to break my abstention from infobeto. I break it for a good and beautiful reason and then again away from what I don't want to be a part of.

I would lie if I said I could figure out the health of AEK fans. Maybe I could make a cut, based on my own feelings, but I don't even know if it would be accurate to what you feel. I'm an Olympian fan but PAOK and AEK have always had a special place in my heart. The reason could be interpreted as stupid or even right-handed but no I'm not a big fan of the Great Idea. patriotic and sick talgic consciousness and love of how sports can contribute to the formation of beautiful and beautiful characters, inside and outside them. We don't forget Ancient Greece and all the values ​​that brought us here to exist and still be wonderful for our history. by many foreigners but few Greeks.

When you look at the biceps you can't begin to count how much it reminds you because you will simply judge so many that you forget.I wish wholeheartedly for AEK to walk by virtue of the difficult path that opens up in front of him and when he returns he will have many Everybody in the team feels healthy for it. There is no revanchism in life when we talk about the ball. We forget that the ball is probably the most beautiful thing of the minorities in our lives. personal values ​​that come with every collective idea and not just deal with the crap of others. The marker of a man who knows Greek Language and History is not his orthography but the justice in his thinking about those who flatter him or do not flatter him. We may have ceased to be Philosophers in our lives, it may be anachronistic to think like them once, but if you want to understand the value of something you had then you only have to find out how you got there without it.

hy. (1): Bugidis didn't put the goal on AEK.

hy. (2): You're AEK.

hy. (3): I apologize to PAOKcides for borrowing your motorcycle.

bb

Reactions: manos73

Luckily I didn't push her to get to Athens yesterday as opposed to a lot of pals from here who made the trip and came back bitter .............
I have a field to play from the moment the Serb returned. This was also the last year that I took duration if I am not mistaken. And for me it would be more magical to pass the team and leave in 2008. But this would happen if the team was run by AEK players and not "businessmen" of the style of Papa, South, Kanelopoulos.
Proof that after Demi those who took the lead did so to care for the interests of their bosses alone.
Nikolaides' era was for me the best for someone who wanted to go on the field, even better than the 92-96 where AEK was the best Greek team with a difference in my eyes. I was crazy about going to the court and seeing female kids lounging in the courtyard of the OAKA. I enjoyed watching when a softball was thrown at the slightest buzz in the corner and thrown out of the court. These things I never expected to see in Greece. But that fact ruined the job for many when Nikolaides had to leave, so he had to mess with Hatzichristou when giving them the names that made the episodes in Livadia or Peristeri. And with the help of sports writers, who are not much different from political journalists as they open up to the same lighthouse, they have taken care of this health-conscious building in order to get their job done.
If Chatzichristos' group really cared about AEK instead of getting into 75, they should go to the official and slap those who eat from the ENIC era.
For me AEK yesterday was dissolved and typically, virtually dissolved is Nikolai's departure, proof that she has not yet spoken, Dimitris hiding for a cardiogram, and the original cuts for her good fortune. little ones would have to chase those who brought them.
If they were interested in AEK's goodness, no state would allow Psomiadis to run for so many years, no Granitsa would tear down the stadium without consequences and no minister would sign Philadelphia's departure from the Olympics. Karaiskaki
When Katidis did her mollusks they knew they were going to announce in the lane, for the softball that went into the corner without even having to say a word, it was probably over.
I do not know if I want to go bankrupt and start from scratch the certainty is that I would rather not play in the soup league than this thing I saw this year

"For transport"
[h = 1] AEK and like another fall, blossom and carry [/ h]
aek.jpg

A dry laurel will fall at this time,
the pretext of your life, and you will be stripped.
You will be like a tree without a foliage,
who in winter responded to the road in the middle

(K. Karyotakis)

So who would have believed it. AEK is downgrading. It sounds like a lie. As a bad dissemination. As a non-existent reputation. And yet it's true. AEK is falling. Maropoulos, Delavinias, Negropontes, Ribas, Poulis would look up from above and they would not believe. And if there are tears in paradise they will flood the New Philadelphia rock. And the living, gigantic Nestoridis, Papaioannou, Seraphidis, Stamatiadis, will leaf through yellowed newspapers, look at old black-and-white photos helpless to wear the jersey and rush into the field.
Because the abscess malformed.
It rotted the body.
Freeze the blood.
The heart stopped.
They have finished the proverbs.
The leaves fell and the tree was left naked to succumb to the storm.

And those of us younger ones growing up in a slum, watching on an old black and white television the team of Fantrock and Uncle Luke dancing unprecedented dances for the season, and the teenagers were now watching the performance that was given every Sunday by the team. years later (the performance against Dynamo Dresden), we were left with only memories. Memories that are now dusty, hiding like an old book in a secluded corner of the mind's library.

Football has become poorer today, and let's not be understood by stupid fans. Because only a fool can make fun of today. But the nonsense, the weather and the selfishness diminished the association. Her men slapped her and diminished her. Nobody else. The castle fell from within. But life goes on and does not wait for the dead. We will stubbornly insist on holding up a symbol that will forever be reminiscent of the one wing of the nation that was cut to the shores of Ionia and wandering like shadows in the suburbs of the City. Because this club is not just cup totals or a Sunday lunch spree; not just a gym. It is not the president or the loyal fan of the fans.

It is a photo of a grandfather from Galata, a scent from Peran, an Agiaofia's Hyperacho. It is an echo of a piece of the nation that refuses to be forgotten. It is the root that does not tell you to stand out. That was, is and will be AEK.

John Feltor

Isn't it good to drop a debt badge and not need to get any VAT or anything?

no, when you file bankruptcy the taxpayer pops up.
Beos had made a nice fuss about a photographic prefecture that had come out when he founded Neos Panionios, writing the old debts in the snow and staying in the category. Of course, "Neos" now exists only for the guys. But I personally do not want such situations, I want those who ruled, but above all their buttocks, to pay the consequences of their actions

for a while Helakis for AEK at SKAI

he also had endless blah blah on NET for AEK

Predictions

• 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lazio - Juventus
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Leicester - Southampton
    Novasports Premier League
    • Arsenal - Chelsea
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estudiantes - Gremio
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 20:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 5HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Milwaukee Bucks - Indiana Pacers
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
    Ertzan Ertzan: The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay...