Car purchase

Lefos

1 Apr 2020
Good evening and good month. I'm new to you, so I don't know much. I am 21 years old, and it has been a while since I got out with my diploma. I am thinking of buying a car, since I do not know much I will need some opinions from anyone who knows. Until the 20's I would only drive two bikes. So I'm thinking of buying a car, my budget is up to 5000-5500, heavy heavy, and I've come to 2. Since I'm a student and I want to maintain it myself, I'm very interested in consumption and maintenance. I've come up with the Peugeot 207 1. 4-door 2007 model with 140 kilometers of service books, all from a Peugeot dealership in my city in the 5000's and an Italian Fiat 500, the same miles just 500e over the Fiataki, from a dealer. I live in Provincial, and a relatively quiet foot as a young driver. I'm a little scared the Italian is the truth. I want it mainly to do my job, school, walk, neither for witches nor for a thousand two, to keep me going for a few years, I don't run. Any opinion accepted, thank you

georgesv53

12 Oct 2012
Peugeot 207 1. 4-door 2007 model with 140 miles, service books all, from a Peugeot dealership in my city at 5000e
Good evening dude this seems a bit exaggerated to me.

Eric Castel

31 Oct 2011
Greece
Good morning, the Peugeot and all these similar Focus etc at 1.400 cubic meters when you open the air condition you will be horrified by the ones behind you to go a little faster. They do not pull at all with open air conditioning.
I am passionate and I know.
Also, if you are interested in consumption, you do not go to 1400 ari.
There are much more powerful cars at 1.300 cubic meters where you pay 135e traffic fees instead of 240e.

The bad thing is that due to fees and consumption that is below 1400 cubic meters, it is usually more expensive to buy it than a 1400 ari.
Last edited:

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leipzig - Berlin Hertha
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • San Pauli - Heidenheim
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Hannover - Karlsruhe
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Cologne
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Union of Berlin - Mainz
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Augsburg - Paderborn
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    BetLaden Forum Bot: BetLaden has launched a new theme called "Development of table seats in ...