Unjustified delay in payment of BWIN

marioslaz

26 Feb 2020
Good evening to all,

I would like to inform you of a problem that arose with a withdrawal that I applied for on Monday 17/02 via scroll. After making the withdrawal request, I was informed that the withdrawal was approved and that I would receive my money in 2-6 hours. As of Wednesday, I started emailing them as I had not yet been paid. Their answers were from tomorrow to tomorrow, until finally on Friday they asked me to send a screenshot from scroll my, which i did 20 minutes after i received their email. So on Friday afternoon I receive a new email that my ewallet has been identified and that I will receive my money in a maximum of two days. I have their written assurances daily that I am patient and that in a couple of days I will receive the money. Of course, this was not the case yesterday as they claimed it was the last day for payment to be completed, nine days in total after my withdrawal request. In addition, yesterday my reply was that the money will be credited to my account as soon as possible. That is, from tomorrow to tomorrow they went to the '' as soon as possible ''. Honestly, I have never lived in a similar setting as I have been their client for about a year and a half. I would like forum help on this issue if possible. We are talking about withdrawing 205 euros .. so much I ask. Please help me..UPDATE: talking to them a while ago, they closed me without even responding. Trying to get into chat again, I get a message:
  • This conversation ended at 11: 19.11: 19
  • An error has occurred.
They also blocked me from the chat. Admire their tactic!
I have also kept a printscreen with all of our related communication all these days to make complaints.

Last edited:
Reactions: PANATHA
tell them you will complain to the competent regulatory authority if they do not pay you
I did it a while ago by email, I got a phone and the employee finally tells me he does not know what is happening as I have worked for him and am happy to cooperate further, however I see an apathy on their part, as if they do not care at all. In general, since their last confirmation that yesterday is the deadline for payment to be completed, I have received no reply from them despite the emails I have sent them. I can't express my feelings ... on the one hand I work so covertly and on the other as a shame that I've been sitting here for so many days and begging for my 200 euros. They force me to give up on fraudulent practices. My account is of course open with no deposit option but no withdrawals. I can't even make a withdrawal can imagine. Wait for two days, after a technical problem, after e-wallet authentication, after two days, as soon as possible and finally no response and exclusion from chat so I don't get tired of them at all. Shame anyway ..

it would seem unthinkable to me if bwin is going to give you money. because of the sportingbet that is in the same group, i have made many withdrawals with much higher pay and always. and I know and at least my 10 friends (not known by the known etc, we talked about many of my friends, who we talk about) that have all been paid regularly and a lot of money. even those who ate 1 euro max bet limit, got all their money the next day and we talked about over 4000 euros some.
maybe the takeover actually stuck somewhere. Be patient. and me at christmas, during the holidays i requested 2 withdrawals with remittance for 2 days. the 1st place got stuck and let the money go + 10 days. the 2nd time withdrawal was entered in 2 days.

PS. check if your bwin account says that the withdrawal has been processed or is in progress. since you don't seem to be making a cancellation, that's a pretty good sign. it means that some of them were made to do what they were doing and were simply left with the procedural.

Last edited:
I asked for something small that I had yesterday, since it didn't make sense to keep it for 1 euro and put it in my Viva wallet in a few hours. Of course we only talk about 20 euros. In general I have never had a problem with bwin in payments. It pays very fast. How fast; So fast, as fast as Limit.

But I never had any problems with payments with this company. Good news: I received the money today, but from what I understood, they had a problem with the payment provider so all this was done. I still haven't unraveled since yesterday they have blocked the possibility of a new withdrawal in any way. I had an email that the issue was resolved, but the problem remains. Overall I was just frustrated as they could let me know right from the start and not have to send tens of millions to find my own. Transferring a request from the customer service department to the finance department looks like a broken phone and is ultimately paid for by the customer. I am now looking forward to the removal of the withdrawals that have been imposed on me and I am happy that the outcome has been positive. Thank you all very much for your views and opinions and I am sorry for the panic I expressed with my words, however you will surely have found many in the same situation and understand what I felt. Thanks again..

Reactions: JordanRules
all good. I'm glad your trouble is over.

I told you anyway. you were unfairly distressed. the group guarantees payments in the last time. it pays for everyone, even for those who limit it. old had heard of an incident with a guy who won 70.000 euros (!!!), which was not paid, but in the last 2 years everyone I know got their money's worth.

you are just right in what you are saying, the group has tragic customer service, and tragic intercoms between its parts.

Reactions: marioslaz

I told you anyway. you were unfairly distressed. the group guarantees payments in the last time. it pays for everyone, even for those who limit it. old had heard of an incident with a guy who won 70.000 euros (!!!), which was not paid, but in the last 2 years everyone I know got their money's worth.

you are just right in what you are saying, the group has tragic customer service, and tragic intercoms between its parts.
Good evening guys invalid on bwin related topic i see here that you have written that they paid 4k ... i wanted to ask what limits do you have on bwin i in small match friendly or tc 4 categories or in basketball at something venezuela i have 15 euro limits so are the limits in these leagues;

Good afternoon guys Since you wrote that somebody had a 4k profit from bwin I wanted to ask what limits do you have in the small leagues friendly eg 3 thunderbolts and basketballs generally tz venezuels let me leave something for 15 days ... and in accounts if I have the problem myself ... are the boundaries so tragic?

Good evening guys invalid on bwin related topic i see here that you have written that they paid 4k ... i wanted to ask what limits do you have on bwin i in small match friendly or tc 4 categories or in basketball at something venezuela i have 15 euro limits so are the limits in these leagues;

Good afternoon guys Since you wrote that somebody had a 4k profit from bwin I wanted to ask what limits do you have in the small leagues friendly eg 3 thunderbolts and basketballs generally tz venezuels let me leave something for 15 days ... and in accounts if I have the problem myself ... are the boundaries so tragic?
I didn't talk about 4000 net profit. I've talked about 4000 euro withdrawals (usually after the limit).

I know no bounds in football friendly nor in Venezuelan basketball. are you talking about Venezuelan basketball pre game?

so since I have made many and large withdrawals from the group, as well as friends and relatives (basketball players for the most part), we were not playing such things.

we played great basketball championships, live, mostly. Euroleague, eurocup, champions league, ACB, BBL, SERIE A, BASKET LEAGUE, NBA, KTL and 99% of the matches we missed because we watched it on TV or streaming.

in these championships the boundaries were huge in live

But I never had any problems with payments with this company. Good news: I received the money today, but from what I understood, they had a problem with the payment provider so all this was done. I still haven't unraveled since yesterday they have blocked the possibility of a new withdrawal in any way. I had an email that the issue was resolved, but the problem remains. Overall I was just frustrated as they could let me know right from the start and not have to send tens of millions to find my own. Transferring a request from the customer service department to the finance department looks like a broken phone and is ultimately paid for by the customer. I am now looking forward to the removal of the withdrawals that have been imposed on me and I am happy that the outcome has been positive. Thank you all very much for your views and opinions and I am sorry for the panic I expressed with my words, however you will surely have found many in the same situation and understand what I felt. Thanks again..
Did you ask for a withdrawal from sportingbet, vistabet, which had not yet been processed and your payment by bwin was delayed? There is an issue, because all 3 companies in the group appear under the same name, sportingbet odds limited, and I think maybe your issue got stuck there

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...