Changes the team ..

create_bet

20 Jan 2016
The qualification for Aruka came, but Olympiacos' image showed that many changes to the roster are needed to present the Reds a competitive person in Greece and the Europa League. The "Otherwise Dreaming of Olympiakos" that was heard yesterday from the stands was a message received by the FCC administration, which proceeds to cosmogenic changes in the team, moving to the replacement of half the team.

Until the end of the transfer period on Wednesday (31 / 8), Olympiacos is expected to proceed - according to "Gavros" - to 7 or 8 player additions: it will take two times, two stops, one winger, one left back and one or two averages. Of course, these transfers may involve a corresponding number of withdrawals.

Given it should be considered for the time being only adding it Tarik Eliunousi, with Hoffenheim's 28 Norwegian left-handed 13 Norwegian expected to be at noon today (00: XNUMX) in Athens to end its transcription. It is likely that there will be a departure from one of the Seba or Pardo, maybe both.

Beyond that, the name storm begins. For the center location, Nilmar's case is "wrecking" as Al-Nasser does not cover EUR from 1,2 EUR million in the Brazilian currency. Very close is Oscar Cardoco, as confirmed by the Vice President of Trabzonspor. "It is very likely that the Cardoco will be closed. I can not exclude him from going to Greece at all. I think everything will clear the week that comes to us, "he said. Alan Poulidos is expected to be sold, and it can not be ruled out to be with ANDEI Brown.

For the defense center, it is estimated that two of Da Costa, Boca and Siva will be sold. Tiago Ilori is considered to be essentially "closed", while the names of Jolon Lescot (who is in contact with AEK) and Philip Senteros are also heard.

There is also an intention to acquire a left-back, as there is no security for De La Beyja. Swede Martin Olson is in for this position.

As for the middle line, the Sheik Thote of Newcastle is said to be very close to the harbor.

sport FM

Cap-10

15 Aug 2016
Answer: Changes the group ..

Whoever had followed closely the first games in Portugal, but also the mismanagement of the Angolese in the Nassolal, could suspect the tsunami that was coming to the harbor. The green had arrived yesterday afternoon to give 15 (4 and 5 units above the rest) I would like to exclude Olympiakos, but I can not have it all my own. Bento was and will be the coach of the board. It is perfectly suited to the philosophy of the board of administration that has passed I do not want to do it anymore. Other minds want. When the wallets are lost, they will think about investing in Greeks. But then they will be tears, but it will not be for us to laugh at the circus is called olympic ae.

FRAN ZENN

30 Jan 2008
Piraeus

With what to start the president? With ships, merchandise, television, newspapers, radio, charities, Piraeus, Crete, Courts, Kontondes, Melissanides, Olympic, etc. Everything is done by himself. It's gone now. It's going to happen - and it's at a critical age - and everything will be gone : twis:

create_bet

20 Jan 2016

With what to start the president? With ships, merchandise, television, newspapers, radio, charities, Piraeus, Crete, Courts, Kontondes, Melissanides, Olympic, etc. Everything is done by himself. It's gone now. It's going to happen - and it's at a critical age - and everything will be gone : twis:
profound ..

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006

say you have no appetite neither for the feast nor for the sniffing;

venoss

14 Jan 2011
say you have no appetite neither for the feast nor for the sniffing;
It's too thick to sneak (as we say very hard to die no 23).: twis:
As for the "publication" of the gorff (with "β" and not with "u" -ironic it was) that we will present 2 in 2 2 XNUMX years ago I had to laugh so.
2 egg (or egg) turkey do not forget ....

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Chelsea - Bayern Munich
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Napoli - Barcelona
  • Tomorrow 26-02-2020
  • 05:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - New Orleans Pelicans
  • 06:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • Tomorrow 26-02-2020
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • G GRaptakis:
    +1
  • P PANATHA:
    Under 0.5 - Goals Over / Under PAOK - Olympiacos @
  • coria Forum Bot:
    User coria started a new theme called "ATP Santiago" in the Tennis.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    3-tier Superleague competition with Savrinio, Loco-3 and tsitoni to have exactly the same number of 26 points !!!
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    According to the rules a lottery is followed in such cases and the process has turned the savrinio winner!
    +1
  • V vangosmt:
    Good morning have a nice week
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Good morning Vangos
    +2
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    CAUTION to clarify something about the competitions because there were misinterpretations ...
    1. Well for the prizes, there are races that do not need a draw because there are tier criteria to win. In previous matches there were no draws because the winner came up with criteria such as who scored more points than the winner or the exact score of the particular match. Today he was in the top three with ALL the same numbers so he could not win on the basis of a draw, so a draw was made.
    2. Also to clarify that the last Champions League and Europa League match is not over yet ... the whole phase (both matches) must be completed and then a winner will emerge. So those who are first in the last week have to wait for the whole phase with the repeaters.
    For any questions we are at your disposal.
    +1
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new theme called "Yield over 1,30 per day." in the Football Predictions.
  • cosmicsports Forum Bot:
    User cosmicsports started a new theme called "tinaftore;" in the Betting conversations.
  • Balaton Balaton:
    Erjan will answer you in a dude asking me tonight why they don't open my doors to answer you now
  • P PANATHA:
    Hamas in Turkey ... Basak wins by late goal and climbs first again
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    the bad guy and us broke a curse of 20 years and 2 months. In 2 years the new President has done all the whining, in basketball, in football everything
  • P PANATHA:
    Did Alafouzos take Fener? Because only he would make it all easy
    +1
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    not what to get.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What will you do tonight and how is Euroleague played so early?
  • P PANATHA:
    will be tonight (22:00) because the Spanish Wizink Center stadium will not be available in the coming days, because it will host the Disney On Ice event.
  • P PANATHA:
    difficult match of course .... and the team is not convinced..especially away
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    from a good source I learned that Zoc has rejected the new contract badly
  • P PANATHA:
    yes but it is definitive; they just might not agree to the terms yet
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    i read a comment that it has been rejected 2-3 times so far
  • P PANATHA:
    and the thing about basketball is that great coaches are few
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The point is that after Goodz, goodbye to life
  • linatsa Forum Bot:
    User linatsa started a new theme called "Estimates at ground OPAP" in the Football Predictions.
    linatsa Forum Bot: Linatsa has started a new topic called "Estimates at Ground OPAP" on ...