Changes in the way gambling is taxed - What the provision provides

6 Apr 2016
1608289819277.png

The change in the method of taxation of gambling played in columns is provided by a provision submitted by the Ministry of Finance in the bill of the Ministry of Health "Arrangements for the protection of public health from the consequences of the coronavirus COVlD-19".

With the current legal framework for the calculation of the tax, the total profits of the ticket are divided by the total number of columns played and then the foreseen tax scale per column is applied.

That is now changing. From now on, taxation will be applied at a staggered rate, depending on the amount of profits and it is stipulated that part of them will be used to finance sports teams following the issuance of a joint ministerial decision.

Specifically, the new provision modifies the way of taxation for the following categories of games of chance: a) the profits from the games of chance operated by OPAP SA, b) the profits from the games of chance conducted by licensed providers and c) the winnings from mutual horse racing bets conducted by licensed providers.

The provision states the following:

"Gambling taxation

The first paragraph of par. 2 of article 60 of law 2961/2001 (A '266) is replaced as follows: "The profits defined in cases b', c 'and d' of par. 1 of article 58, in Column gambling is subject to a tax per game card, according to the following scale:

Earnings per ticket

PERCENTAGE OF SCALE

0-100 at 0,0%

100,01-200 at 2,5%

200,01-500 at 5%

> 500 at 7,5%

Percentage of revenues from the above tax category is used to finance sports teams following a joint decision of the Ministers of Finance and Culture and Sports. The same decision may determine the beneficiaries, the manner of distribution of this funding and any other necessary details ".

Source: cnn.gr

I do not understand.
We are taxed by column now. If my ticket contains 1000 columns and the 999 lose and one wins, the one who wins is taxed. The 999 do not count for anything (it would be good if they counted).
We are also taxed on earnings per unit. 500 euros played at a odds of 2.00 give 500 euros profit that is not taxed. The unit must yield 500.
What unit is confused but if we go based on OPAP in 25 minutes it should bring me 500 euros to enter the scale of 500 (ie 2000 to 1).
What do they want to change?

υ.γ. The "with the legal framework so far ..." is also wrong

This thing he says is also foolish.
If we assume that any 100+ euros are taxed, then I will not play 100 euros in even.
I will play two pennies - two tickets.
Who suggests these ???

If we assume that any 100+ euros are taxed, then I will not play 100 euros in even.
Who suggests these ???
Who suggests these ???
The only way to save now is to break the coupons into smaller amounts or the company itself will do it for you so that you can save the tax as the bettors have done so far by reducing the price per column. In essence, this is an unfair way of taxing because it does not take into account the player's total winnings, but the temporary winnings if and when they arise. That is, the lost vouchers are not counted in the way of taxation, except for each bet that may win. Do you bet 1000 euros at 1,50, that is? You will be taxed 0 for the first 100 and for the other 100 with 2,5%, ie 2,5 euros and for the other 300 euros with 5%, ie 15 euros, so a total of 17,5 euros. Taxation of this kind could happen in agencies where each player plays anonymously and the state has no way of calculating the total profits of each player.

As far as the internet is concerned, however, the only correct way to tax should be when the player requests a withdrawal. In the withdrawal, the company must make a liquidation of the player's winnings at that time and, depending on whether or not, withhold an amount from its total net winnings, a percentage of which will be determined by law. So yes to these tax rates but not per slip or per column but on net profits. Everything else is nonsense that leads people to "illegal" gambling.

For example, a person who makes a large turnover, for example 100 thousand per month and has a yeld of 3% and earns 3000 per month at least, should be taxed for 3000 with a percentage that will be determined by the favored state, no objection.

But even if a player makes a turnover of 100.000 and it contains at least 2 winning bets of 25.000 each (ie let 2 bets of 25000 thousand. At odds of 2 each) and all the remaining turnover of 50.000 goes to the bucket. In this case the player has a total of 0 winnings. But let us see how the favored state will tax it: Each of the two won coupons will be taxed with a tax of 2,5 + 15 + 1837,5 = 1855 euros for 2 total 3.710 euros with ZERO PROFITS !!!

Congratulations to the ministry !!!!

The only way to save now is to break the coupons into smaller amounts or the company itself will do it for you so that you can save the tax as the bettors have done so far by reducing the price per column. In essence, this is an unfair way of taxing because it does not take into account the player's total winnings, but the temporary winnings if and when they arise. That is, the lost vouchers are not counted in the way of taxation, except for each bet that may win. Do you bet 1000 euros at 1,50, that is? You will be taxed 0 for the first 100 and for the other 100 with 2,5%, ie 2,5 euros and for the other 300 euros with 5%, ie 15 euros, so a total of 17,5 euros. Taxation of this kind could happen in agencies where each player plays anonymously and the state has no way of calculating the total profits of each player.

As far as the internet is concerned, however, the only correct way to tax should be when the player requests a withdrawal. In the withdrawal, the company must make a liquidation of the player's winnings at that time and, depending on whether or not, withhold an amount from its total net winnings, a percentage of which will be determined by law. So yes to these tax rates but not per slip or per column but on net profits. Everything else is nonsense that leads people to "illegal" gambling.

For example, a person who makes a large turnover, for example 100 thousand per month and has a yeld of 3% and earns 3000 per month at least, should be taxed for 3000 with a percentage that will be determined by the favored state, no objection.

But even if a player makes a turnover of 100.000 and it contains at least 2 winning bets of 25.000 each (ie let 2 bets of 25000 thousand. At odds of 2 each) and all the remaining turnover of 50.000 goes to the bucket. In this case the player has a total of 0 winnings. But let us see how the favored state will tax it: Each of the two won coupons will be taxed with a tax of 2,5 + 15 + 1837,5 = 1855 euros for 2 total 3.710 euros with ZERO PROFITS !!!

Congratulations to the ministry !!!!

On the internet, if they see two similar ones - fifty and fifty - will they add them?
Is there any consultation on this thing anyway?

It is of course unfair in any way.
Because in order for me to catch a five thousand-ten thousand from a bet, I must have taken it off a bit until it favors me.
But the low odds bet we are playing is already racked up and oversized!

This is what Samaras went to do in 2013 and Syriza in 2016, I think, but the agents reacted.

On the internet, if they see two similar ones - fifty and fifty - will they add them?
Is there any consultation on this thing anyway?

It is of course unfair in any way.
Because in order for me to catch a five thousand-ten thousand from a bet, I must have taken it off a bit until it favors me.
But the low odds bet we are playing is already racked up and oversized!

This is what Samaras went to do in 2013 and Syriza in 2016, I think, but the agents reacted.
If you play anonymously, of course not, they are two separate tickets ... Everyone will break the cards now, and so the agents' nerves will be broken!

If you play anonymously, of course not, they are two separate tickets ... Everyone will break the cards now, and so the agents' nerves will be broken!
Yes, when it is obvious who they are, they will break tickets.
Consultation?

In my opinion, the law -as long as it exists- should be like the law of 2010, without the surcharges of 2013 and another increase that I think they did.
The weird and silly thing to say that the column price can be from 10 cents to 2 euros and to be uniformly 50 cents should be gone (since OPAP in the go bet is currently playing with 25 cents).
That is, as if to say that 100 euros results from a decimal return of 200.00 evenly.

I wonder who makes these and if he has graduated from high school.

You know that stoiximan originally had a column price of 1 euro at 13 and I go into the chat and tell them "hey you, here it says 10 minutes to 2 euros - you make us pay a huge tax of 1 euro, but do not do it for 10 minutes you , do it for 25 minutes as long as OPAP does not even tell us that we are taking advantage of the gap of the law ".
The next day they did it for 10 minutes!
I am not a member now because it does not have a racetrack.

Yes, when it is obvious who they are, they will break tickets.
Consultation?

In my opinion, the law -as long as it exists- should be like the law of 2010, without the surcharges of 2013 and another increase that I think they did.
The weird and silly thing to say that the column price can be from 10 cents to 2 euros and to be uniformly 50 cents should be gone (since OPAP in the go bet is currently playing with 25 cents).
That is, as if to say that 100 euros results from a decimal return of 200.00 evenly.

I wonder who makes these and if he has graduated from high school.
Betting dear cosmic is not a lottery to tax you per winning lottery. It's something different that includes turnover. That is, repositioning bets from already won bets. They have mixed the turnover with the profits. I do not know if they have finished high school but they are definitely irrelevant. And when irrelevant are placed in critical positions then they certainly become dangerous.

Betting dear cosmic is not a lottery to tax you per winning lottery. It's something different that includes turnover. That is, repositioning bets from already won bets. They have mixed the turnover with the profits. I do not know if they have finished high school but they are definitely irrelevant. And when irrelevant are placed in critical positions then they certainly become dangerous.

What to say ; I know. There is a hassle in the bet. They are not screws that are sold on Athinas Street and each screw has a specific profit for the one who sells it.
But there is no consultation on this law?
What do the agents say?

How is it reduced when they go "per ticket"?
If they want to reduce or rationalize let them play with the percentages on the scales, or make an accurate determination of the column price (say for example 10 minutes and the other 30 minutes, the column value for the tax determination to be single).

Cosmic the above scale will also apply to the hippodrome ...? Because that's how we will have it reduction taxation in relation to what was in force (!!)

My appearance is required due to the developments. I thought that the idiot was the caricature of my avatar but I am already looking for a match of Staikouras ...
For us professionals the only thing that will succeed is to lead us to betting abroad and to illegal betting to avoid taxation. So the turnover of the companies is limited as well as their profits of course because through the turnover and the rake they have in each market they win. That's the part of online betting. As far as agencies are concerned, all their pros and cons are refusing to accept that the losers - the losers and the winners - the taxpayers will be sought (or approached) by illegal betting agents who are of course unable to locate and stop them. of its mode of operation which is completely safe for the bites that manage them (there is no physical site and everything is done with photos or accounts christened with stats). Finally, the above 2 categories of players will play fine on all legal betting sites, breaking the cards with a profit margin of 100 euros in order to avoid the taxation of winnings in pregame events, at the moment when inplay betting will end up as a myth.

The result of all the above is the reduction of the turnover of all the agencies and apart from the closures that occurred in the 2 periods of quarantine due to covid will follow multiples due to the reduction of turnover. The cards from the traditional players who are not over 60 and their minds are full of numbers will also adjust their cards to column value so that no tax arises. That is, a voucher worth 10 euros that will yield a profit of, say, 500 euros, will complete it in such a way as to pass the 2 euro value per voucher so that no tax cents are paid.

I heard that all the online companies sent a letter asking not to proceed with the bill for all the reasons I mentioned but I do not see it being listened to. One must stop the idiots from the energy that will lead to the closure of hundreds of agencies across the country but also to the flourishing of illegal betting.

These developments seem to stifle the companies that wanted to get a license to operate online through their urls and rumors are circulating about the withdrawal of their interest and the file for the issuance of the relevant license.

I do not have to comment on the manipulations. Stupidity prevails as a result of ignorance and creates a problem in the families of thousands of agents but also in the profits of all online betting companies due to the players being led to illegal gambling.

Hugs and good night .....

Reactions: swsias7
The increase in the tax for gamblers is provided by a provision included in the bill of the Ministry of Health causing the menace of internet gambling service providers but also OPAP.

Although at first glance it seems that the tax rates of profits are decreasing, however, the way of calculating the tax is changing, which leads to an increase in the taxes that the players will pay.

Specifically, today the tax is imposed on the winnings of the players per column and withheld 15% for winnings over 100 euros and up to 500 euros. For winnings from 500 euros and above the rate is 20%.

With the new provision, the profits will be taxed per ticket and in fact it is expected to collect about 5 million euros more than the previous year, with the following scale:

Earnings per coupon Percentage scale

0-100 0%

100-200 2,5%

200-500 5%

500+ 7,5%

It is noted that the providers and OPAP ask the Prime Minister to maintain the existing tax regime, noting that the changes are made shortly before the new licenses.

Reactions: magon
It is noted that the providers and OPAP ask the Prime Minister to maintain the existing tax regime, pointing out that the changes are made shortly before the new licenses .....
I have crushed Koulis .... He does not take responsibility. He believes that those who are introduced and have more friction with the object know better than he does. Only if OPAP insists on proposing strong arguments for a reduction in turnover to close stores that will lead thousands of families into financial trouble and lead the world to illegal betting can something be done. I give minimal chances though.
The funny thing is that they put their hands and take their eyes off their ignorance of the object. We the pro will find the solutions since we will have to work.

The organs and the pressure started (psychological and not only). The letters, as I mentioned above, arrived directly in a very explanatory way to Koulis and in fact they put him in front of his responsibilities that if he finally becomes a law, as already informed he will bear the cost of the agents' financial decline and the unemployment of their employees. He will also take responsibility for the loss of profits of betting companies and tax evasion due to the minimization of their turnover by the big players who will be looking for illegal betting with the clear implication that this decision to change the law at a time when licensing dossiers poses an immediate risk of withdrawal of interest for licensing as they were filed during the current tax period for players. So the terms of the competition never change and the offers are not valid.

The letter reads as follows:

"Dear Prime Minister,

In our country, thanks to the systematic effort of your Government in the last year and with the parallel contribution of the European Commission, the gambling market on the internet is finally regulated with the issuance of permanent licenses. A regulation which according to all studies and forecasts that have been prepared is expected to significantly contribute to the development and control of this market and to bring additional revenue to the Greek State since its implementation in early 2021.

The positive point of this regulation is that it will stop a large part of the illegal activity by directing it to the legal and controlled by the competent independent authority (EEEP) market.
This transition to legal gambling began in 2011 with the implementation of Law 4002 and the transitional regime provided for in Article 50 of the law with the legal participation of companies based in EU countries.

Indicatively, we report that the gross revenue (GGR) of the online gambling industry, from 287 million euros in 2017, increased to 435 million euros in 2019 while in 2020 it is expected to exceed 540 million euros, giving the Greek public 190 million euros in taxes this year. .
However, while the licensing process is in progress and the first applications have been submitted and largely evaluated with the participation of many large companies from Greece and abroad, it was suddenly submitted yesterday, Friday 18.12.2020 in Parliament to an unrelated Bill of the Ministry of Health for regulations Cov -19 Article 57 which modifies and makes more burdensome the way of taxing the winnings of the players for all the games of chance, with the purpose as mentioned in the relevant article and the financing of sports teams.

It is noted, Mr. Prime Minister, that a similar regulation for financing actions of Sports and Culture is already provided in Law 4002/2011.

But let us mention that this legislative intervention highlights the relative weakness of our country on the one hand in terms of the stability of taxation systems and on the other hand in terms of ensuring stable rules for the development of healthy entrepreneurship and attracting foreign and domestic investment. A point that you know better than all of us how much for a number of decades it has hurt the international image of our country and the effort to attract foreign investors. Especially when every interested company in our industry has been invited and has submitted as part of the licensing file, detailed investment and business plans to the Licensing Authority for Gaming Control and Supervision (EEEP).

Returning to the issue of taxation of gambling: Law 4002 in 2011 defined the taxation of gambling in Greece at a rate of 30% on gross income (GGR) at first and later (in 2016) at a rate of 35% currently in force. This scale is one of the highest in the European Union for the gambling industry.

Let us also add here, that the cost for the 2 licenses issued on the internet as provided by the relevant Law 4002 as in force today, amounts to 5 million euros for a period of 7 years, a cost that is by far the highest in the whole EU.

Given the above 2 elements it becomes clear that participation in the online gambling market in our country is particularly "expensive". Any additional tax burden imposed risks making this market unattractive (unprofitable).
Let us reiterate that in addition to its significant tax contribution, the internet industry participates with more than 70 million euros per year in sponsorship programs (mainly in sports - professional and amateur) and in advertising in the media, at a time when the advertising market but and Sports in our country are experiencing a significant recession.
It should be noted that the tax on players 'winnings per column that is already applied in Greece to all games of chance - and is now proposed to be calculated per ticket - is a Greek original as there is no corresponding taxation of players' winnings in other European countries. The new planned tax (2,5 -5 -7,5%) of players, although lower than the current one (15-20%), is intended for a much wider player base with the expectation of a further increase in public revenue, possibly ignoring that at the same time it will cause a significant reduction in turnover and consequently in public revenues from the 35% tax.

In addition, the new way of taxing players' profits will create a serious disincentive for a large number of players, who in order to avoid taxing their profits, will choose the illegal / unlicensed market.

In conclusion, what do we suggest:

Understanding the extremely difficult economic situation we are in and the need to find new resources for the state, we propose to consider and implement development measures that will help increase the legal market and consequently increase public revenues from the legal and responsible game, without jeopardize the ongoing licensing process. Particularly:

Keep the way and the percentages of taxation of the players' profits unchanged.
- To issue new licenses for games that are not currently offered on the internet that will create new markets and consequently increase revenues for the Greek State.

With the completion of the licensing process and the entry of new companies in Greece but also through the control for the application of the "Responsible Gambling" rules and the fight against illegal gambling, the conditions are created for a significant increase of the gambling market and consequently the public revenues. .
With a special price,

Association of Greek Online Gaming Companies (recommended)

Kaizen Gaming International Ltd / Stoiximan Lucky Stream / bet365
Logflex Ltd
Winmasters
Sportingbet
Bwin
Interwetten Gaming Ltd / interwetten.gr Rebels Gaming Ltd
Love2celebrate Ltd / NetBet.gr

I note that the letter also has a cc to the Messrs. Ch. Staikoura, Ad. Georgiadi, L. Mendoni, G. Gerapetritis, A. Vesyropoulos and K. Frangogianni

... The union of Agents with a corresponding letter of their Association in which
points out that he was surprised to find that on 17/12/2020 in a bill of the Ministry of Health for the coronavirus, provisions were submitted to the Committees of Social and Economic Affairs, suddenly, regarding the way of taxing the gambling profits (article 57).

- All this in the middle of a lockdown, with our agencies closed and our financial obligations have accumulated, creating a huge threat to our survival.

- As we pointed out in our previous letter (from 16/11/2020) on this issue, this provision will have serious consequences for the almost 4.000 OPAP agencies and their approximately 20.000 employees throughout Greece, who have been on their knees since the pandemic, the lockdown and the collapse of store revenues. In addition, it is mathematically certain that the revenues of the State will be affected by the implementation of this provisional provision, for which we were not consulted, despite our previous communications with the Ministry of Finance and relevant assurances, which were given to us.

- The taxation of profits per ticket changes the physiognomy, the odds and the profits of the games played with columns. This is demonstrated by the data and studies that we have at our disposal, as POEPPP, and prove that the results of such tax practices are completely contrary to expectations.

- This new taxation will definitely lead to a reduction in the incomes of OPAP agents and their employees. And all this while our agencies stayed and remain closed for months due to coronavirus.

- In most countries (for example Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Sweden, the United Kingdom) there is not even a tax on players' profits, so that they remain in the legal gaming networks and addiction and serious financial consequences for players. At the same time, all these countries recognize that the increase in state revenues can be achieved by cracking down on illegal gambling. We invite you to do the same and we will help you in any such endeavor.

- Based on all the above, this provision will be a blow to our industry, will create holes in public revenues, and will lead to huge social consequences, due to the turn of players into the scourge of illegal gambling.

View attachment 30911

The change in the method of taxation of gambling played in columns is provided by a provision submitted by the Ministry of Finance in the bill of the Ministry of Health "Arrangements for the protection of public health from the consequences of the coronavirus COVlD-19".

With the current legal framework for the calculation of the tax, the total profits of the ticket are divided by the total number of columns played and then the foreseen tax scale per column is applied.

That is now changing. From now on, taxation will be applied at a staggered rate, depending on the amount of profits and it is stipulated that part of them will be used to finance sports teams following the issuance of a joint ministerial decision.

Specifically, the new provision modifies the way of taxation for the following categories of games of chance: a) the profits from the games of chance operated by OPAP SA, b) the profits from the games of chance conducted by licensed providers and c) the winnings from mutual horse racing bets conducted by licensed providers.

The provision states the following:

"Gambling taxation

The first paragraph of par. 2 of article 60 of law 2961/2001 (A '266) is replaced as follows: "The profits defined in cases b', c 'and d' of par. 1 of article 58, in Column gambling is subject to a tax per game card, according to the following scale:

Earnings per ticket

PERCENTAGE OF SCALE

0-100 at 0,0%

100,01-200 at 2,5%

200,01-500 at 5%

> 500 at 7,5%

Percentage of revenues from the above tax category is used to finance sports teams following a joint decision of the Ministers of Finance and Culture and Sports. The same decision may determine the beneficiaries, the manner of distribution of this funding and any other necessary details ".

Source: cnn.gr
Hey guys for God's sake !!!
We have voted for these people to get us out of the crisis!
My nephew, who is 10 years old, if I sit down and tell him a few words about the bet and tell him the way in which the minister tries to save more revenue from the bet for the Greek state by taking out this ridiculous tax formula, he will laugh. poor thing !!

Do they think that gamblers in Greece have the same mind as those who vote for them ???
Do they think we are illiterate, uneducated or retarded?

The only thing they can do with this bill (which they will get back in 2 months with standard procedures) is to break the nerves of the agents who will get their hand anchored!
The bettors will find something to cover it!

I am sincerely ashamed of the mental level of the deputies elected by the Greek people who are in parliament !!
I'm really ashamed !!

Reactions: grace_kelly
We have voted for these people to get us out of the crisis!
They will only succeed with this bill (which they will take back in 2 months with formal procedures)

To see where I saw this again, where I saw it again ??? Oh yes !!! When a few months ago, in the midst of widespread reactions, she voted for the new bankruptcy and celebrated, claiming that it gives citizens and businesses with debts a "great second chance"
"(!!!!). Until the day before yesterday, when it decided to suspend its implementation in the middle of celebrations, it will have celebrations again in 2 months.

When the slaves of 350-500e vote for the same party as every Vakakis, they deserve the 7-day / 12-hour work and all the other ridiculous things we experience with the worst government of all time globally.

Mic drop

Reactions: soupnik

Predictions

• 22:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Manchester City - Real Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Manchester City - Real Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Bayern Munich - Arsenal
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Dundee - Rangers
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Porto - Vitoria Guimaraes
  • 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Fiorentina - Victoria Plzen
  • 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Lille - Aston Villa
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • European Football Show Greek Edition 2023-24
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • PAOK - Club Brugge
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Roma - Milan
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • West Ham - Leverkusen
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atalanta - Liverpool
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Marseille - Benfica
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Tenerife - Tofas
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Malaga - Prometheus
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - Prometheus
  • Tomorrow 19-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
    PANATHA PANATHA: Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how far they have fallen...