Changes in the way gambling is taxed - What the provision provides

The case is Christlike and apostolic.
Since all the games are rake and if we see it from OPAP side, good night Margarita!
Let them take the tax per card from the companies - which also pay a large tax as is well known.
Is there no consultation to write these?

These letters from agents, companies, etc. that were published?
Is there a consultation site?

THERE IS NO CONSULTATION

foros.jpg

THERE IS NO CONSULTATION

View attachment 31004

And these letters above that appeared?

What is the "bulletin" guys?
A proof of OPAP?
Such a receipt may contain 18 lost games and 1 won.
The cost of the 18 losers can be 36 euros and the winner can be 2 euros and win 180 euros.
What are they taxed on?
178, ie yield = 100 + 2 + 78 * 0.975 = 178.05;
Or 142, ie yield = 100 + 38 + 42 * 0.975 = 178.95;
Or is it the total non-deductible cost, ie yield = 180 * 0.975 = 175.50?
Or is the total over 100 non-deductible of the profit, ie 100 + 80 * 0.975 = 178?

These four numbers popped up close but it does not matter.
Is it a ticket = a winning game contained in the ticket?

Last edited:
They sent them to Maximou .. anyone can send them

Okay at Maximos.
Posted I cry. All together or did you go to the agents' site and I do not know where else you found them?
Is it fait accompli now?
Explain the above to us if you can (what is the "bulletin").

Welcome to the world of horse racing (!)
So long only ο hippodrome were taxed per profit receipt, while the bet per column! In fact, we paid 15% tax from 100 to 500 € and 20% from 500 + (!!!) Now eat it in the pop, because they are looking for financing the Super League.

Welcome to the world of horse racing (!)
So long only ο hippodrome were taxed per profit receipt, while the bet per column! In fact, we paid 15% tax from 100 to 500 € and 20% from 500 + (!!!) Now eat it in the pop, because they are looking for financing the Super League.

In foreign horse racing this was done by OPAP.
Illegally.
I had written to the EEEP - he refused to look into it.
To the ombudsman - he also refused.
Then I went to Tsakalotos's office and asked them "do you find a bass and is there a circular that justifies it?" and the legal advisor looked for it and told me "no there is no circular that justifies it but we do not intervene - tell the EEEP again".
The EEEP, however, never responded.
It is also an AADE office that may have had some responsibility but I did not go (on the one hand I got sick, on the other hand they got sick after the lockdowns).

Now what exactly is playing with the new law I do not understand. What is a "ticket"?

The issue is not to add our tickets online. I play 50 in Gillingham in the morning and another 50 at noon. Do not make me 100 - they are not obliged but they are too ...
Years ago I was on the stoiximan whom I cut because he did not race.
The stoiximan applied the old law to the euro, but his minimum unit was 10 cents.
I enter the chat and tell them "hey, you have to tax at 10c, just like OPAP taxes at 25c". I then tell them "the law says that the price of a column can be from 10c to 2 euros - it's weird or crazy but it says so".
So stoiximan changed it the other day (!) To 10c and until now, when the old law is still in force, it taxes at 10c.
But I wrote the same on bet365 and they said "oh no, it's not possible, in euros we".

(*) we do not even know if the opaque hike ends in the state - since it is not provided by law (let your paper say "tax"!)

Last edited:
As was done in the racecourse, the taxation will be done (!) Per proof of profit (!)
Example:
Proof gain:368 €
we subtract the first 100 € (368-100 = 268)

the following are taxed:268€ as follows:

100 * 2,5% =2,5€
168 * 5% = 8,40€
tax = 10,90€
collection: 368,00-10,90 =357, 10 €

As was done in the racecourse, the taxation will be done (!) Per proof of profit (!)
Example:
Proof gain:368 €
we subtract the first 100 € (368-100 = 268)

the following are taxed:268€ as follows:

100 * 2,5% =2,5€
168 * 5% = 8,40€
tax = 10,90€
collection: 368,00-10,90 =357, 10 €

So you say <ticket = the winning combinations in one ticket>.
If you play 6 triple scores-6 the 728 lost columns say nothing. They give you a penny and then
calculate the tax depending on what the score-6 pays.
That's how it goes ; What does lilis say?

The "tax" is the obligation of OPAP to the state, in short it ends in AADE , controlled directly by the troika.

Specific ;
How do you know ;
It is (was) 100 euros per column and 500 euros per column the two tax scales.
100 euros per ticket was not valid.
You even wrote it to us at the Ascot June 2015 races and we found out - because I do not play with the OPAP system as a foreigner.
So if it is not the obligation of OPAP per ticket, what do I care how it describes it in your receipt? Some vazivuzukia is done.

When SYRIZA took the lead and appointed Varoufakis Minister of Finance, the latter placed in EEEP
after many personal interviews, a very honest man, who not he agreed to "take" them, because then he was playing and its staff the game with vlt's specifically they wanted to put 36000 (something like that) all over the territory! He made a restriction plan (with the opening hours, with hasour limits, etc.) and they fell down to eat him from 10 sides! Because they did not fit in the existing agencies, which are about 5.500 vlt's and had to create new points of sale, they thought the following: to do "college" with people of the night and the underworld, who were already working the specific machines (illegally) and knew the market, in exchange for their legalization! In fact, because playing outside the agency is not allowed, they also changed the regulations and passed them as opap play (!) OPAP even sent a list of these "gentlemen" by region of Greece, for approval to the President of the EEEP (I mentioned above) putting the pistol to the head to pass it! When after a while Tsipras was forced to "resign" Varoufakis and place Tsakalotos in the position of Minister of Finance, they immediately changed the president of EEEP and put a suggestion of OPAP. Leaving the former (the honest) sent to the jackal a stick, with all the irregularities that had come to his notice and the latter the disappeared as if it never existed! This was the situation when he left cosmic , that's why his case had this end. Essentially the EEEP works as Appendix of OPAP! THERE IS NO ESSENTIAL CHECK ..... ALL CASES ARE "LOST" ON THE ROAD! That's why sir cosmic, no one ever answered you!
For me who knows from the background it is extremely paradoxical dot, where did this tax case arise (!!) Why is it happening now, where the LICENSES are being distributed (???) DO THEY WANT THIS EXACTLY (?) TO BE PREVENTED BY SOME KANOURGI (??) Knowing the power that OPAP has in background, ALL this seems to me a lot SUSPICIOUS!

Reactions: soupnik and nansas
When SYRIZA took the lead and appointed Varoufakis Minister of Finance, the latter placed in EEEP
after many personal interviews, a very honest man, who not he agreed to "take" them, because then he was playing and its staff the game with vlt's specifically they wanted to put 36000 (something like that) all over the territory! He made a restriction plan (with the opening hours, with hasour limits, etc.) and they fell down to eat him from 10 sides! Because they did not fit in the existing agencies, which are about 5.500 vlt's and had to create new points of sale, they thought the following: to do "college" with people of the night and the underworld, who were already working the specific machines (illegally) and knew the market, in exchange for their legalization! In fact, because playing outside the agency is not allowed, they also changed the regulations and passed them as opap play (!) OPAP even sent a list of these "gentlemen" by region of Greece, for approval to the President of the EEEP (I mentioned above) putting the pistol to the head to pass it! When after a while Tsipras was forced to "resign" Varoufakis and place Tsakalotos in the position of Minister of Finance, they immediately changed the president of EEEP and put a suggestion of OPAP. Leaving the former (the honest) sent to the jackal a stick, with all the irregularities that had come to his notice and the latter the disappeared as if it never existed! This was the situation when he left cosmic , that's why his case had this end. Essentially the EEEP works as Appendix of OPAP! THERE IS NO ESSENTIAL CHECK ..... ALL CASES ARE "LOST" ON THE ROAD! That's why sir cosmic, no one ever answered you!
For me who knows from the background it is extremely paradoxical dot, where did this tax case arise (!!) Why is it happening now, where the LICENSES are being distributed (???) DO THEY WANT THIS EXACTLY (?) TO BE PREVENTED BY SOME KANOURGI (??) Knowing the power that OPAP has in background, ALL this seems to me a lot SUSPICIOUS!

I do not know if I coincide in time with what you say.
As you know, there is a supposedly justified period of months until these authorities answer you, so the months passed.
It was October 17 at Tsakalotos's office in Nikis when I went.
Previously, the EEEP told me something incomprehensible and I had agreed with them to ask the ministry if in any case a sub-circular justified it.
And after I told them again "these are what Tsakalotos says", neither voice nor hearing.

Now the president of Vieltakia and the Xevieltakia who fit into this story do not
I know.
However, the last president from Syriza was from what I had read one of her
ASOEE, from the fanatics of the components. Now they have changed him.

The consumer ombudsman had a crunch.
As you know, these lawyers, if you make a report to them that is not correct, they immediately reject it and say to you "sir, it is not correct because the laws say so and juvetsi and stupetsi - ade bye".
But if there is an issue, they start examining it and it turns out that in any case a conclusion is reached - maybe again a rejection or they are right.
So mine was nowhere to be found.
Then another came out and said "you know he's deaf"!
In the end he wrote "I declare myself incompetent".

The new law works on a case by case basis as follows:

1st) Convenience player. Where will he find this katostari? If he finds a quadruple of 300-400 with a dievro or a score he will pay less tax than before.
2nd) Intermediate player who bets on a good odds of 15-20, predetermined or visible: Has the ability to make the break.
3rd) Chunky package. He can play a thousand at 1.50 and they will tax him. But he can also try to break it.

It's generally nonsense.
The toys are all rake.
From where and to where to be rake and beyond the rake?

It was finally voted in favor. Whenever we move to phase B. Does anyone know what time is required from the moment that something is voted in the parliament of the useless to become a Government Gazette?

The new law works on a case by case basis as follows:

1st) Convenience player. Where will he find this katostari? If he finds a quadruple of 300-400 with a dievro or a score he will pay less tax than before.
2nd) Intermediate player who bets on a good odds of 15-20, predetermined or visible: Has the ability to make the break.
3rd) Chunky package. He can play a thousand at 1.50 and they will tax him. But he can also try to break it.

It's generally nonsense.
The toys are all rake.
From where and to where to be rake and beyond the rake?
I start in the morning and I play 500 ari in odds 2 some matches and until the night I have put 39 bets. With tremendous luck (and infinite agony with a goal in 93 in my favor) I have reached 19 and I am going to put the 40o, an over 0.5 half time yield 2 and that and with the cap I put the ball enters. Joys and festivals

I think enough for today I go to cashier with the agent and collect my tickets and get my profit of course, which mentally in my mind with what I have seen from what I have played I must be 500+ with the data that I knew (I wish I was) And what to see? For every 500 ari I won I get back 482.5 I have 20 won tickets with a tax of 17.5 each. So 17.5 X 20 = 350 euros tax. That is, I weigh all day to get some profit and in the end what is left for me?
LOSS 350 euros

Do I feel lucky?

What did the Agent get out? 20 X 500 X 3% (before tax) = 300 euros, ie about 250 euros after transport.
That is, I gambled all day to fill the ass of the state with money and the Dump of the Agent who makes the collector of OPAP. If I had stopped at 39 bets I would have gotten in with the punches.

Shame things I think. Find, I'm not going to a bookstore from tomorrow to sell him a tahamo service that I have my own players from below and to collect my profit in full and if it happens and I lose to ask him for a 20-30% return to the lost to smooth a little the pain of my loss? If Tespa does not give it to me, I will not have any horns to take my profits.
This is what I will do. Will go.

But in this way what will they achieve?

To expel the big players from the agency bet. Because as cosmic says, the little players will not be affected. But the big players who know how important it is instead of 2 odds to actually play at 1.982 will leave them. And who will lose from this?
The agent at 250 euros and OPAP which has profits from the big players (because I do not think that there can be anyone who believes that he can win the book with a rake of 11-13%. OPAP has not been a helper until today of the teams either as an advertising sponsor or that part of the profits he had went to the bodies for financial support or am I wrong? That is, they have to take them from the player who already eats rake;

Or is this bill hiding the pressure of OPAP itself for tax relief behind the backs of internet companies and at their expense (with an agreement they have hidden) in order to make licensing less attractive and to strengthen the monopoly?

For the end I kept a question for the cunning ones who legislate: Why in the bill you describe with specific numbers what will be the tax of the players in proportion to their profits and for the disposal of this money they simply state: .... Percentage of income from the above tax category is used to finance sports teams following a joint decision of the Ministers of Finance and Culture and Sports ....
1. What is the percentage that will go to the teams? Why do not they mention it?
2. And the remaining percentage to whose pocket will it go?
3. Maybe in order to lighten the pocket of Melissannidis or any shareholder of OPAP SA and from there will be covered part of the tax that the organization must pay to the tax office?

The percentages they will get from the players are announced. What are they going to distribute to the abbot teams? I find them very transparent

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...