Gadfly

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018
Hello. I know if the content I just write belongs to this section but in my opinion one of the basic betting tools is our mind and how we manage it in criticism, self-criticism and internal dialogue to find conclusions that will meet as much as close as possible to the actual reality and not to what we think or want to apply. I have struggled several times to do the first (strong opinion) or the second (prayer). But the fact that some can we accept it usually works as an alibi of supremacy to those who do not admit it and usually represent it to a greater degree than those who break our head to improve and load as little responsibility as possible in this very easy excuse called misfortune. of the way and trying to leave behind a lot, someone will write here some early thoughts about the racing that is going on in some championships. I basically file (with my own) my first thoughts. This is what I will do. all.

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018
Answer: halibut

Starting with Spain.

Getafe with Valladolid. Getafe is a very unbeatable team, Villarreal is a very tight team. The opening of the matches is mainly due to the signing of the team, and secondarily to the dynamics that the home side has developed from the past. Possible draw here.

Levante with the Valencia.Nermpy the struggle.Original.Thank of the lavender Levante, loves to take the tongue out to the woods and even more to the bumpy neighbor and the big brandname of their province.It is for sale it will sell its tomato dearly.For Valencia what to tell her. Her project is known, she wants to stay upstairs and become a protagonist with a duration like in the old good years when everyone was in Mestagia and they lost 1-0 from the changing rooms. Valencia as an organization is not interested in winning Levante , slowly dwarf. That's what not burn are 3 vathmoi.Tha give it all for aftous.Moiazei with goal-goal match.
Reactions: BetLaden

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

Let's go Bundesliga.

Hannover with Dortmund. Very early to have such an opening in the odds. He can go anywhere. Good Hannover seat, field, honest team as it looked at 1-1 in the Werder Bretter, which you do not call it a trick. Dortmund's name and the fictional four of the premiere have played their part here. I'm not describing Hannover, and it's been a four-year-old throw in the yellow-blacks, and that's not what the hosts have forgotten. .Chicken 1X for Friday.

Hoffenheim with Freiburg. I see it coming in. The whole planet will play it this way. No, but I have to write to you a peculiarity. some magical way almost always leads to the oil in Hoffenheim but when is it so high as a project? In the amateur he was terrified and with Bayern he lost with a thousand miseries and many absentees, especially knocked out. The other went and lost me from the circus called "Eintracht." Now he will resurrect Yesterday, usually in such a match with local particularities the comedies resurrect Knowing the risk I get, I would say that the wisest choice in this fight is the Hope victory combined with the overs. It will certainly play a role in the reportage. Everywhere there is a role, but in this fight it is important to wait up to eleven.

Stuttgart with Bayern. Stuttgart has a project. He wants to stand up again. He did not show us this in the Mainz. Will he show us with the elephant called Bayern? "Tessara ate the elephant last season and believe it does not forget it, it is such an organization that can throw 8 in Stuttgart. I was serious about Bayern against 1 here, but I am scared by this elephant, which is not invincible anymore, but OK with Stuttgart playing that the defensive Perv was the main defensive player. is the man. It's like you put me in the stack on Tommy. They do not make it a friend! Tommy wants space and Pavar line and converging! Stuttgart on her court can win and Manchester City wins but what kind of Stuttgart do I hunt for my horn? He wants to play here and when 1 is played, go through a church to light up a candle so the elephant does not wake up.

Schalke in Hertha. Another point to be in every Sunday's combo. Schalke has to win. She has goals. She also had key absences at the premiere, its logical backwardness in the wolf's nest. Nasastzic will also miss, okay the eggs like a pillar, but he does not have a lot of trust in this Schalke.Thuku-chuku will go.Assus with a player, ace with a goal difference, somehow must come but has so much for Schalke this fight and TOS EVER that has been anxious even to me, imagine these! Herta continues he plays the same paraplegic football that he played and seems to be a home team this year. He sees Schalke and loses with his hands lowered whenever he visits. The ace is not sure but for a triple of the board is offered. duality with something else I would not think.

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

Time for the Netherlands.

Eindhoven with Villem. I think we all have suffered a stroke with the number of times the Einschoffen chickens will win in the chamomies. The man on the bench has taken such risks in juniors (known to these youngsters in the Netherlands) that I get the hat. I know how much this experiment will endure, but that's how the future is set and the Dutch are putting our glasses for decades now. Most of them visiting Philip Stanton lose on good morning. the Villem with such It is a bit of a derby, at least in the minds of those of Tilburg, because in Einhoffen they do not deal with dwarfs. I like this Vampire incredibly and it fascinates me from the past and I find that despite some critical departures summer is ruthless and dangerous. I'm sorry but my hand does not go to double, so there's no need to play either a double beast or X2. When you see a match up to X on the surprise ceiling then the last thing you do is pull it off your hair. But there are good goal goals. They have psychology both. Bate is not a factor here. It would be a factor if the guest was a Fiesta, a Siax. Okay with the eyedropper, Villem scores in there but I have seen such a good Villem for many years, I think I was still a student at the last team in Tilburg, which was definitely superior to this year's, but probably the same as last year.

I'm quite enthusiastic with this year's Fiteze and I'm trying to control myself because I have marked it as a huge BACK for this year. Will it break or will we grab a goddess? What I like very much at this year's Fiesta is that afterwards for years she has been trying to keep a balance between her lines. And in 3. I like the teams that when they can not dominate a fight have the know how to steal it. Ayiax is Ajax, very strengthened this year and has put everything to return to the title this year. After qualifying for the clubs yesterday, he will go to Arnhem with only one goal, the 3 points. He will laugh for them. I do not know how much will be done in terms of spectacle (I do not put my hand in the fire) my opinion on Sunday afternoon collide the two best of this year's rosters of the country and because Arnemu is not play laughing wants heart to counter Agayx here. Opening on odds certainly helps.

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

Premier League tim.

Crystal Palace with Southampton. It's a tough match. It's a tough match. It's a racing ace, but let's not tie it with a rope string. Early after yesterday's Southampton qualification, it definitely made the climate a little bit. Hughes did not let it go. to build on a possible positive result and the first step was made. Austin scored a goal at last, good omen that he did. Of course, to say it all, he played at the head of a seemingly indifferent team (based on an eleven). yesterday. But all this is Southampton Being at the edge between the cliff and the gap. A possible defeat at Shelston Park will mark the void (with probably the first victim of outdated Mark Hughes). Crystal Palace is a robust group with a huge drawback, the depth on the bench. may not have appeared in Wales yesterday, but it will definitely look at the depth of the year. The other big minus is this prolonged deformity to the point of ridiculousness of this stroke clown called Bendeke. It is a pity for this group because a little better transcript design and more risk would be a big funeral group, but that does not mean she can not do it, as long as she has strengths and a dozen basic ones. I recognize that Southampton will sell her tomato very expensive but if she is to go to then the Shelter Park and Crystal Palace is a very good trick to go and get crashed at last. So the lead is here, but it's not a great deal of confidence. It's a knockout for Southampton and already won yesterday.

Watford with Tottenham Hotspur with specific localities in the big London area.For Tottenham does not mean much more than 3 points in the bag, especially after the high-flying at Olt Trafford, which sometimes bring in and dizziness.Waworth is a very big match and within the Victory Stadioum he has given a few dreamlike performances either against small or against the big ones. Both teams have great momentum. Wattford has nothing to lose. There is an uneven landing issue for Tottenham although owed with respect to being one of the most robust ensembles across Europe. I do not know if Shaun will miss again because of the Asian (a key player that adds another dimension to his aggressive game, along with Erikens and Dee Ali is the A and Oh, of course, it will be missing. This absence does not say much but why is WATFORD, not City or Liverpool. I think the value is on the left with a beetle.

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

Uganda League

Atromitos with Xanthi. There is someone who saw Xanthi and Atromitos at the premiere and believe that this Xanthi can take even a degree in Peristeri from Atromitos who may not have the personal quality of this year but getting the wish has a project, one shot, one coach, one elementary chemistry in the grass. Ideal point for the triple bet because we do not forget that all the games in Uganda start with X.

PAOK does not pass this afternoon to the clubs on Sunday afternoon goes to Plateia and visits the worst Panionio of the last years. In LAY trend Panionios, confirmed it in the premiere against the many heavy and whippets OFI.While inhibiting factor is Square in an evening at a big prestigious match PAOK has the big lead for a professional routine victory.

Aris with Larissa. Kleanthis Vikelidis keeps a great time again. Mars returns to the lounges with great expectations that I do not know if they can manage the whole football organization. It takes time and faith in Uganda too, it is not easy. the Arians and maybe land quite early with a draw against Larissa. We all played Uganda matches starting with X, okay not say I have the race but why not finish X? After the triple play in the RCD I find it even more reasonable to land the match in the draw. Gambling clear, do not take it too seriously.

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

Kill now.

Milan with Roma. I remember watching Naples-Milan squinting how great a bam could this group of players do if he did not have this right-handed coach of the caragioz for the top of the boat, the Gutuzo mess. AC Milan is not OPI Mr. Gatuzo. there was a trick with Newcastle defeat to come to Rafa but where is such a luck. More likely, it is to pop an Ancelotti of time. On the other hand we have a coach on the counter of the Roma that many think it brings to Uusydid regularly but question whether it is level Stay I got to the Roma with both Turin and Atalanta. TRAGIC for Romani. While out, Kliffer on the bench, Stromatman greeted us. There is at least one dimension from the her game and I am also worried about the fact that seems to me out of place and time at the beginning of the year. I do not know what excitement this Enzozi will take, but it will leave a point so fast? suppose someone has been in the opposite both in the first and the second round I can not imagine why not to fight against AC Milan too in San Siro! Especially in the second game we saved the many sufferings of Atalanta in the main duel and we excluded the double, but not the tie . So, for doubles with another or for 3,4 system, it needs to bite a bit up yet. Under 2.35 is not appropriate.

Chievo with Empoli.An early knock out for Chievo who ate 6 in Artemio Frankie and he also shocked me that I expected to eat from 3 and above as he had shown to her friends. He has the Emblee, he thinks, he will get in the air will chase the goal that he may think is enough, but I can not yet think how this Empolli will be left unchallenged, which at present shows that he has been aggressively solved (but in Italy they are very volatile). He has a Slovenian trekkarist ( if I'm not mistaken) this Empolly neat loukoumi the guy . Employers traditionally play in this zone. It has the lead in my eyes but something of Chievo's experience in such a match something hardcore makes me think the game has a lot of goal goals as it is a suicide mission a few times in the cabinato.

Sassuolo with Genoa. Two of the teams that will break our nerves this year with their refuse to lose their syndrome. Especially Sassuolo with this chills on the bench will give us many Benedevento nights as I characterized them last year as his former team is probably from the very few teams in Europe in the last decade that, while we knew we were going to be downgraded, we were sure that they would pay us in every possible way when they were all out of it because of indifference and well. For Genoa what to say. Every year a new mix of mercenaries and whenever she wants to speed up and whenever she wants to get her down for public relations.Let lose from Sassuolo I do not exclude but the game starts and probably ends in X.No shadow The crash comes, it's fine to drop the X when they both come out of positive results both.

Later Shabiona.

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

I close with France.

Lyon with Nis. You know that nothing is more certain than death. So, if I put Lyon in you would you call me graphic? Okay, I'm not a law graduate to tell me that. If you asked me what makes me quite optimistic to think of Lyon's excellent ace for a triple combo (that is, the plaque) I would tell you a name. Vaira. The two teams are the day with the night. Lyon does not is the famous Lyon, tends to become tighter, but that may be Mr a little fictitious because of the fluidity in some players' minds due to transcriptional developments. Nis is on the trend for LAY from last year. Monaco is coming, take Nis and slowly down. They will go along with them.

Dijon with Caen.Please ask me how the hell will not come this thing? Dizon kennels seemingly. He is doing what he did in the past but defensively, but I hold back because I expect him to be worse.Galar will enter the fight, that's for sure.Project of Europe he does not exist, seeing and doing will go and I can not rule out public relations too early. Caen could not be a very good customer for the beginning? Café Caen I do not say, he will miss him too. he is unlikely to put a goal in front. You will see them Dion, or does not it? Does it land from the fours in Nice or has it already been in the interruption? Unsurprisingly the questions for anyone who has been circling this beautiful ace.Kall for a soft double or 1 system but up there. I'm afraid here and I can not rule out my shadow.

If you bet the money on it, you will have 11 + 3 allies (you will have a chance to play with your team or will you crazy?) Kamikazi will put them in the coach to be sure. The only thing to be sure is that if you bet the money on it, Changes) + 1 (Kumboure) people.There is not enough army.Who will you have opponents? A Toulouse who got the home away with Bordeaux and another home with the relaxed Nim.Now he goes out and will not We have enough of them to eat a red card because of anxiety.

Rehn with Bordeaux.Bourdolomachs.Annuals both.Ren if she held a defensive player who left (I do not have a name), Kazri, Grenjer and took a ball of type Balotelli would be playing the Champions League this year. but Bordeaux will not go through Ghent tomorrow will be a matter of fatigue on Sunday. He is in the middle of stopping at midnight tomorrow. So what was left to us? Ren-Anze said if Rehn did not win comfortably this derby go drowning and eventually it seemed that he had a subject in front and a Senegalese Cuckoo witch did not play It's got to be the one who got from Remus in the summer (Sebektto how the hell is telling him) .What must we do ?: Pray we will do that, do not you get the Ace into any 3,4 system or a sophisticated twin and you are very, So do not scratch. So wall-wall here.

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018
Answer: Hedgehog

England:

Arsenal is playing with the fire with Amery's racing style and I do not think he has the tools to support it. Newcastle is the well-known honest bitch, especially at home. In 4.25 the Ace does not do it to me. to deal with reportage and to operate it.

Manchester United did the double in Burnley but neither has she convinced me because I have not ended up as many as they want and how many do not want Mourinho on the bench. Watford at 4.45 may have been a choice but I expect and I want to sting more for to scratch it.

Blessed 5.00 Burnley is as good as Wolves. They usually change the legacy after stopping. It goes to search. This will logically go away.

Suspected 4.15 for West Ham at Goodwood Park. The thunderstorms are the storm, but for the moment it does not cost me.

Best team from Brighton from Southampton and nice 4.33. But it is against the south, more so for the press than for other reasons. There is no hatred.

** Reasonable and good performance 2.00 looks like goal-goal at Etihad but ok is still early.
Reactions: steven4

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

Germany:

13.50 is too big for Leverkusen in Munich, but how to touch such a soccer and non-existent football organization at all the big dates. But this is not a big date. It is 3 the Bundesliga. Stopping here is also a role. He wants to watch this match. And the nice goal seems but wants more than 1.80.

Grand match Gladbach-Schalke if it was not the stoppage or I would have made a difference in this XCUMX of Schalke. At the limit of one goal a possible victory of the blue fascist. Search.

For the Freiburg peasants, the German South and Stuttgart glamorous match means a lot more than it means to the bottom of Stuttgart's. The big boss here is Stuttgart but the goal-goal here seems reasonable and in good performance 1.85, better than 2.80 double that if it reaches the doubles level of Schalke might prove to be a good combined bet after searching but I do not see it arrives there.

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

Italy:

Emolli's 4.75 defeats Empoli, but not us. This year's Lazio is weakened, and I am sometimes surprised by Simone Injegui, who I otherwise appreciate. It will be difficult to visit Kastellani. Of course she needs a search because she is such a racing style Employ, especially at home, her hometown is infringed by something of an idiot style.

Atalanta's 1.87 looks small, but how much to give it to us. As a decent team, even if it is the Spal, Atalanta has the first say in this fight, which will clear her mind in the interruption. From this depends the result against the little one Spa

How much we grew up to see Parma with 11.00 in San Siro. It is a good old man. It has a prestige. It will be interesting. And a goal is, especially when it pays 2.08. They will make a comeback, I imagine the giant in San Siro. street, and have only won once in the last 25 years. I knew what he was doing administratively between the two teams, now I do not know yet.

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

Spain:

2.50 is right in the Villarreal doubles in the ever-recognizable Boutarque. It will help her stop Villarreal. He will suffer but I think he is the favorite against a Leganes weakened to key positions this year. On the other hand, I find it difficult to not score Leganes, he has home-based psychology and players to do it. The double-goal goal is quite cunning and good for searching.

Good Sevilla units this year, it does not give up trying to stay high as an organism. Getafe, who will not bother to do a funeral there. Of respect only to Sanchez Pithuhan the double wants DNB here at 4.75. Perhaps we expect to 5.00 becomes this when the marion is picked up. Sunday's Sunday will be the favorite time of ghosts, so it is worth a shotgun if we see some favorable conditions in the report (this is subjective, what each one thinks is favorable).
Reactions: Eric Castel

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

France:

Right to 2.12 for Dijon's Ace. Anze Defense will go to play and whatever comes out. I do not think the aggressive tools (like Caen) to take advantage of Dijon's arrhythmia back.

Big and suspicious I would say 4.35 for the doubles of Strasbourg in Montpellier.It must sting another up but to look for it.There is not such a bad team in Strasbourg, they are a bit of terrorists and scouts and it has been strengthened. Zacarian's Montpellier as tight as he wants to stay will be forced to play by taking the initiative of the move because he does not host any St. Etienne. There will be a lot of play in the transition here this year's Montpellier has been weakened in this track. And the goal-goal 2.00 does not s ugly, ugly at all although he much searching to play this game in which each coach is Armenian.

A very inconvenient rival for this year's Nantes and Rems. But the 2.65 on the DNB doubles. They went here. It takes a long way to go. Nand's aggressive momentum is great in this match. Maybe with some luck if the pull on this ace, reach where I would give meaning, 3.00 +.

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

Netherlands :

2.00 is very good at Villem's ace that is there due to lasting scoring and maybe tragic prehistory to have Villem win at home to Exeljsor in a championship for 11 years. This year's Excellence is much worse than last year's and this year's Villem slightly worse than last year. I would have preferred there to be no break here for Villem to react immediately after the usual nightmare to Philippe Stanton. But the performance is very interesting and I do not see it staying there.

Big 4.75 of Heracles in the hearts as the home team is Hercules. The difference in attitude both from home to home away makes me think that it is a worthy start for the double DNB chat at 3.45.

Better team did not play for 2.30 in McParty Standion. This is a special character and I suspect that this is the reason why the 5 has been chosen by the Federation. The double with a goal goal Czhole her artistes) would be a good base for searching but she wants to sting up, do not do me at 4.00.

<strike> </ strike>

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

Hellas :

9.75 o Offhill at Gedi Koule. It will fire to burn us. Of course it is a friendly-fraternal match between two of the most beautiful soccer worlds in our country. The goal is at 2.40 and in my opinion will not stay there for a long time.

10.00 Asteras Tripolis in Karaiskakis. It makes sense this but it is challenging again. The goal-goal at 2.30 seems nice and wants to be searched.

I'm sorry to say that the race is threefold. From 3-0 to 0-1. But 2.40 is low on X2. I want a lot more because it's also a skull place Thessaloniki for the Boeotians.

The team of Panetolikos but with such a Morar is a risk of death in a counterattack game. It still has a team head in the mindset. The question is which team will take the ball and will play. If I was sure that Xanthi would take it I would rifle the double as a point but not as performance. 4.33 is small. Until the restart who lives who dies.

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

Germany

A match with Wolfsburg-Freiburg. X2 at 2.20 is a good base to start a conversation. If it is combined with both teams then the performance goes to 3.45 (stoiximan).

Do or die the Leverkusen-Mainz match for Leverkusen. In 4.00, the double DNB of May (bet365).
Reactions: ligdomenos

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

France

Monaco-Nimes. If played in the straight then double double at 5.20 (stoiximan).If.

Reims-Dijon may also sit on X at 3.20 (bet365).

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

Netherlands

Interesting matches in Fortuna Sittard-Villem.There is quality to open the match early.In 3.15 goal-goal at 1 half-time (stoiximan).

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

England

The friendly match between Leicester and Huddersfield is the goal-goal at 2.10 (bet365).

Teams that know how to win with 1-0 love them a little more. WOLVX's X2 at 2.40 (bet365).

Predictions

• 19:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Shakhtar Donetsk - Wolfsburg
  • 19:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Copenhagen - Basaksehir
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Manchester United - Leinster
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Inter - Getafe
  • Tomorrow 06-08-2020
  • 03:05
    Novasports 1HD
    • Philadelphia - Portland
  • 21:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Memphis Grizzlies - Utah Jazz
  • Tomorrow 06-08-2020
  • 01:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Oklahoma City Thunder - Los Angeles Lakers
  • 20:00
    Eurosport 1
    • Formula E, Berlin
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Φανουριος Forum Bot: Fanourios started a new topic called "ONE and burn ..." in Betting ...